Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

Hey, I have a question. I just bought 10 bags of halloween candy at 50% off yesterday just to be safe (I really need it for my dd b-day in march) If the candy goes 75% off and I can snag some at that price, can I take back the ones that I bought for 50% off. Hope that makes sense??? thks!!

Yup, you can. Many don't like to return food products because they don't get put back out on the floor... I guess they get thrown out. Stores can't sell returned food. Unless there is something really wrong with food I've purchased, I don't like to return food products.

But, you are certainly within your rights to do that without any problems.

You need to make sure this is true in VA. You cannot do that here in CA and many other states, so you want to check the local return policy. It varies for holiday merchandise.

I went ahead and purchased another TAG reader and a TAG Jr.

I guess the current selling price set by Leapfrog is $39.99 so the $49.99 price is no longer valid (thus, no need to price match TRU) :)

I tried using the $10 Q for each of the items (2 MFR and 2 Target) and it worked here too! Not a single beep to be concerned about :)

I didn't need them for any more gifts/kids but my church is having a Family Literacy night and I thought these would be GREAT raffle prizes to kids who enter (they enter by finishing a book)

You can find the Toy Coupons here, and this site allows you to just pick and choose which ones you want to print.

http://www.organicgrocerydeals.com/forums/view.php?pg=coupon_generator

When I tried to print the Wii coupon from the Target website this morning, it only allowed me to print 2 on each computer. So, just to be safe, I went out to the above link and saved sheets of 4 to a page of the coupons that I think I will want in the weeks ahead. It just seems to me that if Target wants to limit the number of coupons they will let you print on their website, they may not like that another coupon site is allowing unlimited numbers of these coupons to be printed. I just don't want to take a chance that suddenly they will become hard to find.

Seems silly to limit them when there are books available everywhere, and I would think that you could even print them at the store kiosk, but for whatever reason, I wasn't able to print more than 2 per computer this morning.

Oh that's right. That's not how it is here, but I forgot that some states do that even if you have your receipt...

part of me would like to move to your state just for that reason!

Thanks for the coupon link KC! I was hoping afullcup would get them up, but they are still working on them.When I printed from home, they got mangled and didn't scan.

Seems silly to limit them when there are books available everywhere, and I would think that you could even print them at the store kiosk, but for whatever reason, I wasn't able to print more than 2 per computer this morning.

I went to one of my Targets today and they didn't have the Toy Coupon Book out so I went to GS to ask for one. I was told that they will not have any in the store and that you can only get them in the mail. Then I asked if there was a kiosk where I could print the Target Coupons and she looked at me like I was crazy. She told me I could only print stuff from home. I have never printed Target coupons from the store, but I know there are people that used to do it from the kiosks. How do you do that?

I went to one of my Targets today and they didn't have the Toy Coupon Book out so I went to GS to ask for one. I was told that they will not have any in the store and that you can only get them in the mail. Then I asked if there was a kiosk where I could print the Target Coupons and she looked at me like I was crazy. She told me I could only print stuff from home. I have never printed Target coupons from the store, but I know there are people that used to do it from the kiosks. How do you do that?

The kiosks are usually up by customer service... where you would print off a baby or wedding registry. You can get out to the Target.com website and then find the toy coups from there I presume, anyway. I haven't tried it.

The kiosks are usually up by customer service... where you would print off a baby or wedding registry. You can get out to the Target.com website and then find the toy coups from there I presume, anyway. I haven't tried it.

yup! Actually, every time I've done it, it's already at the Target site.

I went ahead and purchased another TAG reader and a TAG Jr.

I guess the current selling price set by Leapfrog is $39.99 so the $49.99 price is no longer valid (thus, no need to price match TRU) :)

I tried using the $10 Q for each of the items (2 MFR and 2 Target) and it worked here too! Not a single beep to be concerned about :)

I didn't need them for any more gifts/kids but my church is having a Family Literacy night and I thought these would be GREAT raffle prizes to kids who enter (they enter by finishing a book)

If you don't mind me asking, how much was your final cost for the Tag Jr.?

I just had to post about my Target fun today. Found a beautiful barbie for 5 bucks great school gift. The most fun I had was in the dollar section. Picking up items for the Samaritans Purse boxes. The wooden toys were the best find. I also found frying pans for a kids kitchen they were so real looking. I didnt have anyone to get this for but anyone who does should definately make a trip just for this. I think I may have to play Christmas music. Im already humming Christmas in Dixe.

So you were able to use 3 of the $10/2 coupons even though you actually only paid for 4 of the games? I am going in tomorrow and hope it will work for me too. My Target always seems to have a problem with coupons. It's like you're trying to rip them off.

The Wii deal is WONDERFUL!! Printed off 3 of the $10/2 coupons. As someone mentioned here (I think) they group with 3 highest priced and 3 lowest priced. Here's how it went down for me:

Wii Sports Resort (comes with remote) $49.99

Will Animal Crossing $49.99

Wii Littlest Pet Shop $39.90

Wii Ski and Snowboard (this was actually clearanced at 50% off-- reg $39.99 for $19.98)

Wii Pirated Vs Ninjas Dodgeball (also clearanced at 30% off-- reg. $29.99 for $20.98)

Wii Carnival Games $29.99

So, my free games were the Pet Shop game at $39.90 from first group; and the Ski and Snowboard game $19.98 from the second group. I paid $150.95 and then got $30 off in coupons... so $120.95 for games that all told regular price would have cost me $239.85. Plus, I just received a catalog mailer from Target that earned me a $10 giftcard if I spent $100, so that was another $10 perk.

Nice way to hammer out a few Christmas gifts!

Found the following deals today:

Duracell 15 Amp portable battery charger (You can charge your car battery in minutes)

paid $13xx originally $59xx.

2 pairs of men's merona pajamas plaid pants paid $2.48 originally $9.99

1 pair of men's merona pajamas plaid pants paid $2.98 originally $11.99

Shaun White snowboarding for PSP $4.98 originally $19.99

Disney's UP(A bird's best friend) book paid .62 originally $2.50

These will make great Christmas presents

:eyepoppin:eyepoppin:eyepoppin

So you were able to use 3 of the $10/2 coupons even though you actually only paid for 4 of the games? I am going in tomorrow and hope it will work for me too. My Target always seems to have a problem with coupons. It's like you're trying to rip them off.

YES! And it's best to buy 6 games and not 4... because of this week's buy 2, get 1 free sale. No beeps at all on the $10 coupons and they don't attach... just appear on the bottom of the receipt.

I too found the snowboarding for psp along with Wolverine which was orig. 39.xx marked to 9.xx. I think I have around 6 psp games for christmas, all purchased at 75% off. Now if I could find similar deals for the DS games...

I saw the Wolverine one too I was trying to decide if I wanted to buy it. I will try tomorrow if they still have it, they had 3 left. I have 6 PSP games too for 75% off each. I too am looking for DS games but have no luck. It seems like DS games never make it to 75%.

I saw the Wolverine one too I was trying to decide if I wanted to buy it. I will try tomorrow if they still have it, they had 3 left. I have 6 PSP games too for 75% off each. I too am looking for DS games but have no luck. It seems like DS games never make it to 75%.

Don't forget that Wii coupon is also good on DS games... It says Wii OR DS games right on the coupon... $10 off 2 :yup:

I saw the Wolverine one too I was trying to decide if I wanted to buy it. I will try tomorrow if they still have it, they had 3 left. <b>I have 6 PSP games too for 75% off each<b>. I too am looking for DS games but have no luck. It seems like DS games never make it to 75%.

There is a coupon in the toy book for $10 off PSP or PS3 games too! You 'prolly already knew that, but just in case :D

I love this site! Found the link for the Leapfrog Tag Coupons and the Target Tag coupons, printed 3 each and went to Target this afternoon I got 3 Tag Jr for $8.99 each! :yup:

Target Price for Tag Junior $28.99

Leapfrog coupon -$10.00

Target coupon U] - $10.00[/u]

Final Price: $8.99 each plus tax

That's 3 for less than the price of one! :eyepoppin

Hopefully someone / somewhere will run a great deal on the books soon!

Thanks for sharing!!!

I love this site! Found the link for the Leapfrog Tag Coupons and the Target Tag coupons, printed 3 each and went to Target this afternoon I got 3 Tag Jr for $8.99 each! :yup:

Target Price for Tag Junior $28.99

Leapfrog coupon -$10.00

Target coupon U] - $10.00[/u]

Final Price: $8.99 each plus tax

That's 3 for less than the price of one! :eyepoppin

Hopefully someone / somewhere will run a great deal on the books soon!

Thanks for sharing!!!

http://www.leapfrog.com/en/landingpages/coupons.html

A 2 second search brought up a $3 Q for the books. Books are $8.99 right now at Target so it's not too bad :) could be better I'm sure, but I haven't seen better than a $3 Q for TAG Jr books. :razz:

Kind of addicted to the Wii deal... so I went back out cause I was certain that the titles I wanted would be gone tomorrow... plus I'll have my 3yo in tow tomorrow, which doesn't ever allow for time to contemplate.

I also found some good deals on clearance Playstation 3 games and PSP games, which are what my nephews play with, so I'm told.

Up Playstation 3 game marked down from $39.99 to $9.98

X-Men Wolverines PSP game marked down from $39.99 to $9.98

Used the $10 off 2 coupon, so got them each for $4.98... not bad for a $40 game.

NBA Live 09 PSP game marked down from $39.99 to $19.98

NHL 09 Playstation 3 game marked down from $29.99 to $14.98

Also used the $10 off 2 coupon, so paid about $17.50 for each of them

I also did 6 more Wii games and paid $94.95 for what would have cost me $185. Given the titles I'm selecting, it's averaging out to about 1/2 price on all my Wii games. I've picked out a few of the $50 ones, but if you bought all $14.99 games, you could get 6 games for about $4.99 each. They are getting hard to find though!

yup! Actually, every time I've done it, it's already at the Target site.

Tried to do it this morning because I was having probs with my print outs at home (weird looking), and it gave a big message saying that it wasn't available for that page. Bummer!!

Yeeeeah! Went to Target today, determined to find some of these Halloween clearance products that are eluding me. I checked the normal aisles for the Softsoap and Bounty, pulling and digging everything out. Still no sight of anything. I wander over to the Halloween section and to my surprise, sitting on the top shelf, are two lone packs of Halloween Puffs tissue! I wander around some more, checking on various clearance things throughout the store, and as I round the corner of an aisle, I see a cart sitting by itself, with lots of random things in it. And right on top are three packs of Bounty Halloween paper napkins! I look around, grabbed them all, and ran off to check out. Was worried it was someone's cart but the things in it were so random, it must've been a Target employee's cart.

Both the Puffs and Bounty were 74 cents each. So happy! These things DO exist! :D