Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

I went to target and scored the tag for 19.99. I ask if the coupons could be used on the tag jr they said yes!! so I got a Tag jr for 8.99 total with tax was 31.50 for BOTH!!!

yes 2 presents out of the way. So the above poster was CORRECT! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Thanks. I am hoping I can use the coupons for Tag Jr. here too.

Thanks so much! I am heading to Target tomorrow. They said they will have the big toy books in stores then. I checked the website and the buy 2 get 1 free is only for 49.99 or less games. Hopefully the Resort game is 49.99.

If you mean Wii Sports Resort, it is one of the games pictured in the ad for buy 2 get 1 free.

I ran to my closest store and they had marked everything down to 75 that went 50 the day after halloween. The candy that only went 30 was still only 50 though today. The boxes of full size bars and the twizzlers plus the tubs that had the three musketeers, snickers, etc were 75 off as well! Found some papertowels and just because of that I skipped down the aisle! (crazy to get excited over cheap papertowels-HA) I ended up with a cart full. I only got a basket on the way in because I didn't think their stuff would be 75 off yet! Boy was I surprised! YAY!

Just came back from Target in Martinsburg WV. All Halloween candy still 50%, but everything else is 75%. I got 4 of the big tall tin Jack-o-lantern face luminaries for $3.47 a piece. Also got the big Skeleton animal things (the stuffed ones) for $3.47 originally $14.99. They will look cool in her room, and I got off cheap for a Christmas present.

75% everything here, some "hidden" finds were:

Big bag of 23 bags of chips in the chip isle for $1.49. These were the frito-lay variety pack (doritos, cheetos, fritos, and plain lays). They say "creepy mix" on the front, but were mixed in with the "normal" ones, great for the kids' lunch snacks!

-Colgate watermelon flavored Kids toothpaste, one with a witch, the other with a pumpkin for .74 each

-Softsoap brand foam soap with candycorn on it for .74

-Dixie paper plates .74

Don't forget if doing the Wii deal to print out your $10 off coupons from the link below...BTW, its on page 11 of the coupons (if yours prints out 4 coupons per page), I didn't want to print all the coupons. I just put in page 11 to print out 3 coupons. I am going to try for some $15 games B2G1 free, so might be able to use 3 of the coupons which makes the total of $30 (if they take 3 coupons) for 6 games. Will see if it works

http://sites.target.com/images/2009HolidayCoupons/holiday_coupons_print.html

@karenkolby My kids help with these all the time. I'm not allowed to bring anything else to gatherings ;) So I stocked up knowing I would need Milky Ways in the near future. We do them as Christmas gifts too.

This recipe works best if you use disposable cake pans (13 x 9 I think) These also freeze well, but will totally melt if out in the heat at all. Enjoy!!

Memaw’s Milky Way Brownies

1 package chocolate cake mix-- just the mix

2/3 cup evaporated milk (1 small can)

3/4 cup melted butter

1 cup chopped nuts

1-1½ cups chocolate chips

14 oz. Milky Ways, regular or dark (or 11 oz. fun size works too)

Preheat oven to 350° .

Mix together cake mix, 1/3 cup milk, and butter. Stir in chopped nuts. Pat 1/2 of the batter in a 13x9 inch ungreased pan. Bake for 7 minutes. Remove from oven and cool slightly.

Melt, in microwave, the Milky Ways with 1/3 cup milk. Stir until smooth. Pour the Milky Way mixture over the cooked brownie. Sprinkle chocolate chips over the Milky Ways. Drop the remaining batter in chunks into the pan, covering the bottom layer. Bake for 21-23 minutes. Cool and cut into squares. (I always stick mine in the fridge or freezer for a bit)

Sounds Yummy! Wonder if it would work with other candy bars... like Snickers... my personal favorite.

Don't forget if doing the Wii deal to print out your $10 off coupons from the link below...BTW, its on page 11 of the coupons (if yours prints out 4 coupons per page), I didn't want to print all the coupons. I just put in page 11 to print out 3 coupons. I am going to try for some $15 games B2G1 free, so might be able to use 3 of the coupons which makes the total of $30 (if they take 3 coupons) for 6 games. Will see if it works

http://sites.target.com/images/2009HolidayCoupons/holiday_coupons_print.html

This was a great deal. I printed out 3 of these coupons and got the following 6 wii games for $159.96 :eyepoppin after using the TQs and the buy 2 get 1 free deal:

Bakugan Battle Brawlers

Ben 10 Vilgax Attacks

Ninja Turtles Smash Up

Lego Rock Band

Marvel SuperHero Squad

Wii Sports Resort

Thanks for all the posts about this deal. I would have ended up paying $150 for only 3 games if it hadn't been for this post. Also, got the form/UPCs for $5 rebate on Turtle Smash Up from Red Barron Pizza (printed on select pizza boxes).

I was in the Strousburg Pa Target this morning and Halloween was 75%-----candy was still at 50% (I didn't scan it but that is what the sign said). Also anyone looking for the TomTom One 140S GPS they had about 5 left in the case. It was locked so you would have to get someone to open it for you.

I ran to my closest store and they had marked everything down to 75 that went 50 the day after halloween. The candy that only went 30 was still only 50 though today. The boxes of full size bars and the twizzlers plus the tubs that had the three musketeers, snickers, etc were 75 off as well! Found some papertowels and just because of that I skipped down the aisle! (crazy to get excited over cheap papertowels-HA) I ended up with a cart full. I only got a basket on the way in because I didn't think their stuff would be 75 off yet! Boy was I surprised! YAY!

Ah I knew I should have scanned those Twizzlers! I got the tubs for only $1.49! They were 75% off, or $2.49, plus I used the $1 off Target coupon. So what a deal! 90 fun size candy bars for $1.49, awesome deal. I'd go back and buy more, but I told myself I wasn't going to buy any candy anyways.

On a side note...

I keep checking on the Zune Clock/Radio system that's regular $99.99, it's 50% off now, so $49.98, if anyone sees them go 75% off PLEASE let me know. The DPCI is 057001427. All of the other Zune stuff is 75% off except that thing, of course. Thanks guys!

Autumn Market and Smith & Hawken Halloween are also 75% off (NOT S&H Fall, that's still 30%). The Autumn Market is light colored fall leaf themed stuff like berry and hydrangea wreaths, candles with leaf motifs, glass and ceramic bowls, glass leaf scatters, paper napkins & cups, etc. S&H includes black and orange berry wreaths and black metal luminaries. Halloween and fall-themed nutcrackers are also 75%. I found this stuff literally all over the store, on endcaps and in the rows, often with no clearance stickers or signs.

The Wii deal is WONDERFUL!! Printed off 3 of the $10/2 coupons. As someone mentioned here (I think) they group with 3 highest priced and 3 lowest priced. Here's how it went down for me:

Wii Sports Resort (comes with remote) $49.99

Will Animal Crossing $49.99

Wii Littlest Pet Shop $39.90

Wii Ski and Snowboard (this was actually clearanced at 50% off-- reg $39.99 for $19.98)

Wii Pirated Vs Ninjas Dodgeball (also clearanced at 30% off-- reg. $29.99 for $20.98)

Wii Carnival Games $29.99

So, my free games were the Pet Shop game at $39.90 from first group; and the Ski and Snowboard game $19.98 from the second group. I paid $150.95 and then got $30 off in coupons... so $120.95 for games that all told regular price would have cost me $239.85. Plus, I just received a catalog mailer from Target that earned me a $10 giftcard if I spent $100, so that was another $10 perk.

Nice way to hammer out a few Christmas gifts!

Forgot to mention, Halloween was 75% off... unbeknownst to me, the candy wasn't part of that deal so I took a few bags of Hersheys up there, and I didn't understand why they weren't ringing right. Fortunately I got one of my favorite cashiers who told me that she'd take another 50% off the candy, so I got my giant bags of Hersheys snack size chocolate bars for $1.19 each (regular $4.99). Then I gave her my buy 3 bags, get one free coupon and when she scanned it, the register took off $2.49. We both just looked at each other and she just shrugged and said, "oh well!" (This was at the Mission Greatland store.)

Found several Little Pet Shop Halloween tubes too for $1.74. There were about 4 or 5 in the toy aisle and a few scattered in the Halloween aisle! I have sort of stopped looking in the toy aisles for Holiday stuff cause I think so many people are on to that trick (or maybe the stores are just better about collecting them). Anyway, cute Little Pet Shops and one of the tubes doesn't really look Halloweenish at all.

Wasn't until I stopped at a second store that I figured out some stores are delaying the candy clearance cause this store had all the candy signed at 50% off, but everything else signed at 75% off. Well, I'm set with my Hershey bars, which is all I like (dipped in peanut butter while hiding in the pantry from my kids... what's that called "clandesDine" when you secretly dine while your kids aren't looking!)

Hey, I have a question. I just bought 10 bags of halloween candy at 50% off yesterday just to be safe (I really need it for my dd b-day in march) If the candy goes 75% off and I can snag some at that price, can I take back the ones that I bought for 50% off. Hope that makes sense??? thks!!

Hey, I have a question. I just bought 10 bags of halloween candy at 50% off yesterday just to be safe (I really need it for my dd b-day in march) If the candy goes 75% off and I can snag some at that price, can I take back the ones that I bought for 50% off. Hope that makes sense??? thks!!

Yup, you can. Many don't like to return food products because they don't get put back out on the floor... I guess they get thrown out. Stores can't sell returned food. Unless there is something really wrong with food I've purchased, I don't like to return food products.

But, you are certainly within your rights to do that without any problems.

Yup, you can. Many don't like to return food products because they don't get put back out on the floor... I guess they get thrown out. Stores can't sell returned food. Unless there is something really wrong with food I've purchased, I don't like to return food products.

But, you are certainly within your rights to do that without any problems.

they throw away unopened candy?? wow I didn't know that. Guess it makes since though being that it IS a food product and some sickos out their could tamper with it . I think I will just keep the candy that I have and just buy more when it goes 75% off. thks for the info!!:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o