Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

Just got out of my Target and they were at 75%! Got a bunch of candy for $6! Would've picked up a fogger machine for $4.99, regularly $19.99, but my cash flow is down to a trickle due to visiting close to 10 Walgreen's for their Halloween clearance!

Everything here is 50%. I loaded up yet again. The Pokemon deck boxes are ringing up full price, but they marked them half off because they are in with the halloween clearance. They will be stocking stuffers! :yup:

I also got two Dirt Devil hand vacs at 7.xx each and some psp games at 75%. This store is my second home.

I'm sure this has been talked about before...... but will target take a target coupon and a manufacturer's coupon at the same time... I have the $10 off tag manufacturer coupon and $10 off tag target coupon.... can I use them both at the same time?

Yup! Happy shopping!

in the halloween clearance there are some knit gloves - some are purple and some are orange - but there are no marks that make them look halloween except the tags (well, and the colors) - but both my girls have purple coats for winter so it works out perfect for them - they were from the $1 spot but seem to be really good quality - .50 for gloves made my day - bought 10 purple pairs as my girls always lose them!

Kohls will have haloween play doh too .. u can get for $1.x something last yr i scored it.. walgreens have lot of candy left too but with Target $1 coupons ll make it sweeter so just wait till thursday friday i guess.

I printed the coupons from Target site yesterday .. still there if u do not have !

I'm sure this has been talked about before...... but will target take a target coupon and a manufacturer's coupon at the same time... I have the $10 off tag manufacturer coupon and $10 off tag target coupon.... can I use them both at the same time?

Yup! Happy shopping!

Thank You! You just made my day!! :)

Before you do this, be sure to take the TRU Big Toy Book with you to price match it to $39.99 THEN use your 2 Q's from Target and Leapfrog! $19.99 TAG!! :)

Did you get teh $10 off manufacturer coupon from inserts? If so, do you remember which one? My Walmart has these clearanced at $20.00. A coupon would be awesome. Thanks!

Having a slow moment. You emailed about this, and I don't know where the Target Q is. Just the Leapfrog one.

http://forums.gottadeal.com/showpost.php?p=1632613&postcount=34

for the Target Q.

Did you get teh $10 off manufacturer coupon from inserts? If so, do you remember which one? My Walmart has these clearanced at $20.00. A coupon would be awesome. Thanks!

The Leapfrog one is here:

http://www.leapfrog.com/etc/medialib/leapfrog/coupons/additional_coupons.Par.63631.File.tmp/10%20off%20Print%20Coupon%20For%20Tag.pdf

Edited by KoopawnKode
clarity

To Sassyaztec - Tried to send you a private message but guess I'm too much of a rookie to do so.... YOu mentioned Milky Ways for your brownies. I'm looking for something that I could make at Christmas with my son and these sound idea. Would you mind sharing your recipe?

The one store I found the Vizio TV that was on clearance last week for 450 still had it at 450 today! UGH! I don't get it. Guess I don't need it anyway but.......

I actually ask them to rescan it, thats when it came up further clearance, I think it may have to be done with a mark down scanner

our Target is still 30% and 50%..I scanned a costume just to be sure...a good recipe with candy is to make peanut butter cookies in a small muffin pan, while cookie is still hot push in a small peanut butter cup...let candy harden again before removing from pan..I have also done it with chocolate chip cookies and mint hershey kissses

@karenkolby My kids help with these all the time. I'm not allowed to bring anything else to gatherings ;) So I stocked up knowing I would need Milky Ways in the near future. We do them as Christmas gifts too.

This recipe works best if you use disposable cake pans (13 x 9 I think) These also freeze well, but will totally melt if out in the heat at all. Enjoy!!

Memaw’s Milky Way Brownies

1 package chocolate cake mix-- just the mix

2/3 cup evaporated milk (1 small can)

3/4 cup melted butter

1 cup chopped nuts

1-1½ cups chocolate chips

14 oz. Milky Ways, regular or dark (or 11 oz. fun size works too)

Preheat oven to 350° .

Mix together cake mix, 1/3 cup milk, and butter. Stir in chopped nuts. Pat 1/2 of the batter in a 13x9 inch ungreased pan. Bake for 7 minutes. Remove from oven and cool slightly.

Melt, in microwave, the Milky Ways with 1/3 cup milk. Stir until smooth. Pour the Milky Way mixture over the cooked brownie. Sprinkle chocolate chips over the Milky Ways. Drop the remaining batter in chunks into the pan, covering the bottom layer. Bake for 21-23 minutes. Cool and cut into squares. (I always stick mine in the fridge or freezer for a bit)

Hampton NEW target : halloween candy down to 50% off . costumes etc. stayed at 50% There was TONS of candy a whole isle FULL I went ahead and bought 10 bags (snickers, reeses, blow pops, hershey, skittles) at around $1.25 a bag. didn't want to chance it not being there when it went 75%

OK- not sure if you guys are still against putting coupon deals on here, but I'll give it a shot.

Wii games are B2G1 this week. The toy book coupons are now available at target.com, and there is a $10/2 Wii games coupon.

Buy 6 wii games, 2 will be free. Don't worry about getting them all the same price, the 3 highest and the 3 lowest will group together, leaving the 3rd most expensive and the cheapest ones free.

Use 3 of the $10/2 coupons (the register doesn't beep, as it is allowing you to use a q on the free item)

Get (6) $20 games for $50... or around $8.35 each