Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

My closest Kmart is 25 miles away, so I was trying to avoid going all the way there when Target is about 3 miles away. Oh well. Maybe I'll try Target again tomorrow and see if a different person will do it for me. If not, I guess I'll venture to Kmart.

Wow, yeah, that's quite a hike... I can't believe they won't do it for you. If the ad is dated, there is really no reason why they shouldn't honor it. How frustrating.

Wow, yeah, that's quite a hike... I can't believe they won't do it for you. If the ad is dated, there is really no reason why they shouldn't honor it. How frustrating.

I agree it is a bummer, but the policy is pretty straight-forward in that regard:

How Our Low Price Promise Works

Within seven days of purchase, guests can bring the actual printed competitor ad and a Target receipt of purchase of the same item to our in-store Guest Service area to receive a price adjustment. Photos/copies of advertisements or receipts will not be accepted.

In an effort to ensure that our checkout lanes are efficient and quick for our guests, we’ll handle price matches at our Guest Service desk. If a guest wants to do a price match in the checkout lane, our team members will ring up an item at the current price and then direct the guest to the Guest Service desk to do the price adjustment.

Price matching will apply to current, local print ads for in-store products only. Our price-match policy is not applicable to Target.com or other online ads. The following is a full list of exclusions:

* Target.com or online retail promotion

* Competitor’s Free Product

* GiftCards

* Limited quantity items

* Open box or damaged

* Clearance or closeout

* Mail-in offers

* Services (warranties, assembly, etc.)

* Bundle offers

* Special order

* Sales-tax promotions

* Liquidation/going out of business

* Special financing

* Coupons

* Used or previously owned

* Display merchandise

* Pricing or typographical errors

* Club or loyalty

I agree it is a bummer, but the policy is pretty straight-forward in that regard:

How Our Low Price Promise Works

Within seven days of purchase, guests can bring the actual printed competitor ad and a Target receipt of purchase of the same item to our in-store Guest Service area to receive a price adjustment. Photos/copies of advertisements or receipts will not be accepted.

In an effort to ensure that our checkout lanes are efficient and quick for our guests, we’ll handle price matches at our Guest Service desk. If a guest wants to do a price match in the checkout lane, our team members will ring up an item at the current price and then direct the guest to the Guest Service desk to do the price adjustment.

Price matching will apply to current, local print ads for in-store products only. Our price-match policy is not applicable to Target.com or other online ads. The following is a full list of exclusions:

* Target.com or online retail promotion

* Competitor’s Free Product

* GiftCards

* Limited quantity items

* Open box or damaged

* Clearance or closeout

* Mail-in offers

* Services (warranties, assembly, etc.)

* Bundle offers

* Special order

* Sales-tax promotions

* Liquidation/going out of business

* Special financing

* Coupons

* Used or previously owned

* Display merchandise

* Pricing or typographical errors

* Club or loyalty

Thank you for posting that... I looked on the website but couldn't find their price matching policy. I am going to print that out for future reference :)

Still 30% off here. Walgreens has them 50% off and there is an in-ad coupon for $5 off.

Old Navy is supposedly having a halloween sale on friday and all costumes are $2.50 . At least that is what has been posted on the Old Navy forum. You might call them and see.

Hit the motherload today! Appliances finally went 75% off and I am done with Chirstmas shopping!!:gdthums:

###072041594 Chefmate 4 slice waffle maker was 19.99 now 4.98

###072041494 Hamilton Beach Icy Treats maker 29.99 now 7.48

###072040108 Bella Cucina Grill Griddle 57.99 now 14.48

###072040036 Hamilton Beach Dual Wave Versatile Blender 72.49 now 18.12

###072041119 Oster Classic Beehive Design blender 62.49 now 15.62

###072040565 George Foreman Family Sized Grill 34.49 now 8.62

###072040005 Rival Waffle Cone Maker 24.99 now 6.24

Our target is practically out of dog costumes. Guess they didn't order much w/economy

Our dog is small (only around 7 pounds) and there wasn't much left for the little guy. Plenty of medium, large and XL costumes. I really wanted the hot dog, and there weren't any left in small! I had the choice between the pumpkin, karate master, or doctor. :( I went with the pumpkin.

Our dog is small (only around 7 pounds) and there wasn't much left for the little guy. Plenty of medium, large and XL costumes. I really wanted the hot dog, and there weren't any left in small! I had the choice between the pumpkin, karate master, or doctor. :( I went with the pumpkin.

Pumpkin is cute for a little dog. I bought lots of duplicate outfis last year to fix into one outfit for our then ONLY dog 55lbs. Now I can work it into two outfits one for 15lb puppy and 1 for older dog AND they have matching outfits for every year if they want:)

I didn't like the hot dog but would have loved a bumble bee one for smaller dog :(

I tried 11 different dpc# and 4 different zip codes- every time - it said- can be found at Target.com??? did anyone get this site to work?Ive been trying to find the Elmo Live on clearance and the Eureka 2n1 cordless on clearance.

I find that on this site the ASIN numbers work often when DPCI doesn't work. Just go to Target website and get ASIN and then use that in the box instead of DPCI.

bought the great big GF grill thing.reg 130 for 30.xx, bought the snow cone machine for 7.xx reg 30. i'm hoping that will make some good margaritas since our target didn't have an ice cream maker. also, bought a wooden table and chairs for a kiddo reg 60.xx for 18.xx

I was there this morning as he was marking the appliances to 75%...I restrained myself and only picked up the

###Rival 4 qt crock pot for $4.7X.

I saw maybe 6 microwaves on the shelf for $12.xx

Which Target was this??? I'm in the market for a new microwave!! TIA.

I saw the TAG systems on sale just this week at TRU for $29.99 (new and old ones) but I didn't get any more as I already have them. The Big Toy Book lists them for $39.99 so I would go check the price in store before they might go up. (It might've been a local thing only so I could be wrong)

I checked the Ontario store (the big one ;) )

Cedar closet storage was 75% off - I saw shoe shelves, vertical shelves, and cabinets, in cherry finish.

Fall color plastic storage was 50% off.

Many fall plastic, glass, and porcelain tableware items were 75% off (chargers, dipping bowls, loose glassware, plate sets)

Clearanced home decor items from the shmancy section (purple/gray/brown theme) were 75% off. I saw mirrors, picture frames, hooks, artificial flowers, vases, pillows, candleholders, and lamps. I got a nickle task lamp for $7.XX.

Scored with the small kitchen appliances, I got a crock pot ($7.XX), George Foreman grill ($12.XX), a panini grill ($14.XX), a Kitchenaid hand mixer ($9.XX) and an ice cream maker ($7.XX). There were also waffle cone makers, larger GF grills, popcorn machines, slider burger makers, and some low-end blenders. No luck finding any of the decent blenders, of course, since my parents just hinted that they wanted one....

Halloween was already being moved to endcaps. You can tell they are chomping at the bit to get more Christmas stuff out.