Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

anyone see movement on the video cameras yesterday? I was hoping to see them marked down, but ours stayed the same. They FINALLY marked BTS 30% this morning.

One of the Targets here marks electronics on Thursdays, and other one marks them down on Tuesday. I got there today while the pricing team was there and asked the person to scan the video and kids cameras and they stayed the same at 50%. I'll call Thursday afternoon to see if the one at the other store has been marked down and post here.

Grills were not 75% off here, in fact at the store I went to they were only 30% off. BTS was 75%, Dollar Spot blue dot was 50%, and a lot of Domestics and some College 09 were 50%.

There is so much cute Halloween stuff this year, I hope there will be some leftover for clearance!

Which store did you go?

Did you find any grills//if so which location? I won't be able to go out today as I've got the flu :-/

I'm sorry to hear you have the flu. I did find a grill and a smoker, but it is a floor model. I don't know if they will sell it to you. I couldn't find anyone around to help and I was in a rush. My husband really wants a smoker, but I just can't afford to get him one at full price. Nothing good left on the BTS only folders and binders. I went to the one in Mckinney (SW corner of Custer and 121) at around 7.

121 McKinney target backpacks were still 50%, but a good selection left. Rest of BTS is down to bare pickings.

Our school supplies went to 75% off yesterday. An employee told me that backpacks were marked down with the sporting goods, which takes place on Thursdays. No guarantee that they will be marked down this week. (our backpacks were still at 50% off, and not much left at that price).

Fort Wayne (Maplecrest) had some charcoal grills, all gardening stuff, seat cushions, swings (Got one!!) & some solar lighting @ 75%. Backpacks were still 30% & lunch boxes were 50.

Didn't have alot of time to look at other stuff because some lady kept trying to steal my swing:mad: so I hurried up to checkouts to pay for it...thank goodness for the Target Mgr who stood guard over it at the checkout or I think she'd have tried to pay for it before I got there!

went yesterday to my regular store and not much BTS and no grills at all. Went to another one today and very little BTS but they did have a few grills but none in the box (other than some really cheap one that you put on a table or something). For my personal use, I don't need the box but I was thinking of x-mas present for sis-in-law & her DH.

The Oak Park store appeared to be marking outside summer stuff, although the guy who marks at that store is a huge PITA and leaves if even a couple people look interested in what he is doing.... anyway....

He marked some pretty wicker deck boxes to $32.xx down from $130. I picked up 2 of those to use as toy boxes in the house (hopefully) if they end up looking like the picture on the box anyway. There was one left. He scooted away and didn't get started on the aisle with the chairs and grills, but I would imagine that was next for him. So, if you are looking for any of that stuff, that store appeared to just be getting started with the markdowns at about 11 or so this morning. I did see some boxes with grills, but didn't look too closely cause I'm not in the market for those. Lots and lots of back packs, folders, tablets, binders, kids scissors at 75% off too if you need that stuff.

Ours had swing, small tables, one large table, loungers, hose boxes, Roundup, Preen, Hose nozzles, solar lighting, Bunch of different Off products including the lamps (look inside for $2 off coupon for lamps, $1 off refills making the lamp $.98 and the refills $.31), gardening stuff (random), some hoses etc all 75% off. I absolutely filled the cart with gardening and school supplies (graph paper, pens, dividers, highlighters-all stuff for high school age). There was alot of school supplies like notebooks, wide rule paper, scissors, folders etc. Oh, also look on endcap in office supplies, I found some sharpie little pens there.

Garden, Pool, and Outdoor clearance was 75% off here. Managed to score a black metal folding bench, a two-person swing, a pool skimmer, and some random garden items. Was disappointed that all of the large planters were gone, and of course, there were no umbrellas, not that I expected any. Some of the College 09 is 75%, got a drawer/organizer thingee.

Disappointed by my trip yesterday. Found the grill and smoker still as marked on shelf 129.99 had to scan it myself as MALE employees gladly watched from aisles away. Found some deckboxes stacked on top shelf and scanned to find they were still 30% off even though they were over a 75% sign. Went home with a litter tray and scoop for 2.48, a 25lb container of chlorine tablets for pool marked down to 23.98, and some little wicker baskets for 2.48 each. I may return the baskets as I can't really see them very useful for anything except maybe with cookies or little soaps w/xmas gifts. They'd moved and removed clearance stickers from the neverkink hoses I was keeping an eye on since my father can never have too many, and the sae with a larger deck box which has a seat on top:( I guess this unmarking clearance is a new thing at Target?

I guess this unmarking clearance is a new thing at Target?

I found more of the Radio Flyer Trikes, same box same code all marked back up to the regular price (when I'd gotten one the week prior for 75% off). We too had the baggies marked clearance one day and the next (same packages, same sku) marked back up to full price. I know I've seen this in the past but seems to be more common now......:no:

got some cute dinosaur board books in dollar spot at 50% off today and a dog collar and toy too.

most school supplies gone, all at 75% now. Tons of paper left and book covers.

I did get a Star Wars electronic light saber for about $14 (was almost 21) for the Toys for Tots toy run a couple weekends from now- my son is getting into giving to charities now and he really really wanted me to get a light saber so he will be excited when he sees it =)

Thank you! I was able to grab one after work yesterday!! :)

Hooray! I still don't know if I want to keep mine, I'm unsure how sturdy it will be and whether it could be left outside in an uncovered patio area. Anyone own one that can comment on how they like it?

On a side note, the Target I went to yesterday was setting up Christmas! :eyepoppin They had an aisle of boxed cards and a back wall of lights, and a WHOLE LOT of blank space waiting to be filled in.