Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

NC this morning, lots of mark down people in aisle, several area cleaned and putting out costumes

Tags 75%

pool stuff still at 50%

school supplies at 50%

all the guitar hero games that were at 50% went to 75%, other games still at 50%

remaining lawn furniture 50% but deadsmack in middle of where they were putting halloween so if didn't get marked down today will go soon, lots of 2 seater swings, stacking chairs and wicker loveseat and single chairs as well as tables left at my area store

umbrellas still 30%

Which NC store were you at??

Checked today and there is one TAG left and it is still 50% off. :no: There were a lot of princess tricycles for only $7.00 and one Girls bike with training wheels for $9.95, originally $35.00. They were marking down all the houseware items when I was there, towels were going 50% and so were some decorative pillows. If your store has any jewelry left you should scoop it up if you like it. The manager at mine told me today that they are redoing all of the jewelry departments and will be sending out with in the next couple of days whatever they don't sell.

Checked today and there is one TAG left and it is still 50% off. :no: There were a lot of princess tricycles for only $7.00 and one Girls bike with training wheels for $9.95, originally $35.00. They were marking down all the houseware items when I was there, towels were going 50% and so were some decorative pillows. If your store has any jewelry left you should scoop it up if you like it. The manager at mine told me today that they are redoing all of the jewelry departments and will be sending out with in the next couple of days whatever they don't sell.

was the girl's bike a character one or just a plain one? I need a new one for dd4. She's outgrown her 12" bike.

was the girl's bike a character one or just a plain one? I need a new one for dd4. She's outgrown her 12" bike.

The bike I saw was a plain pink one. I didn't buy it as my DS3 wouldn't probably enjoy it being pink;) and my DD is only 7 months. :) So, I don't have the code for you...sorry! If I can get a chance to go back later I will look and post it for you. They only had one left in my store, it was in with the pools and tricycles on sale.

Tags 75% off here in KC, too. I got three...one for each of my kids and an extra to give to school. There were tons left on the shelf.

I'm stalking the grills. They are 50% off but I SO want one at 75%. They are just sitting there in the middle of the Halloween stuff, so I know that they have to be wanting to move those suckers. If anyone sees one at 75%, please post so I'll know to speed to the store!

Pool stuff is STILL 50% off...I can't believe they haven't marked down the pool toys yet.

I got 6 of the TAGs for $1.40 each after mfg Q & $10 off $100 store Q (I had a couple of other things). I also got some Swiss Army Knife gift sets with a standard & keychain knife. Our Cub Scouts need to learn whittling, and most of the kids don't have knives, so it will be a nice treat. They were $5.XX each.

School supplies still full price.

I got 3 tag books today..... for 2.48 each. (there was 6 when I got there)

----they didn't mark down until 1ish!

The swim stuff was all marked 75%

---marked down around 3pm!

Also 75 was pumps to blow up airbeds etc.

All work-out clearance (weights, sport bottle, mats, balls) went to 75% TONS of it left

certain clreanced rugs were 30% (hoping to get some runners at 75!)

I saw a few other toys clearance (some deigo, etc) only 15-30%

:D:D:D:D

I was at Mission Greatland and Ward Pkwy today at around 2-3ish and both places had pool toys/life jackets/goggles 75% off.

Gah! They marked it down after we were there. I knew I should have asked!

Were there Tags left at either location? I thought about going back for a couple more to give to friends, but if they are cleaned out I will not waste the time!