Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

UPDATE---the star wars leapster is marked to 19.99!

I just checked the one store that didn't go down to 75% yet and it was still at $39.98 this morning. At the other Target I checked yesterday, they went to 75% weeks ago and there are still some left:eyepoppin

grrrr!!!! I went during lunch to Diamond Bar, CA Target...and they were STILL 39.99!

i'm hoping others near my house are better priced.

Oh, bummer! Diamond Bar is almost always behind things because they don't have enough people working markdown team. You might check back tomorrow or next week if you don't find one closer to home.

My first store of the morning still had 40 Leapsters and they were 75%. I got several, and with the Leapster coupons (I had my mom print me some), the $10 off $50 home purchase coupon and my 10% shopping day I got them for about $11 each!!

Remind me to invite your kids to my kids b-day parties from now on! I'll bet you have a rep for giving the best gifts:D

This is my first post but I have been lurking for a bit!

I hope this is the right place to put this?

*Playtex Ultra Tampons 36 count were marked $6+ but rang up $3.24 I bought two boxes and got the $5 Target gift card, so $1.50 for two boxes. :)

RE: the MM post I made last week about discovering they're all supposed to be split up for "Food Avenue" -- I'm sorry to have repeated something that had been discussed earlier here; I missed it...

And I *surely* didn't mean to draw attention to the deal -- it was unfortunate timing, what with the boxes leaking everywhere and the overeager Target employee trying to do more than was necessary. :)

Anyway, after all that, I found 3 MMs today -- fruit punch, no less -- haven't seen those in months and months!!

I squirreled them among about two dozen other items, and they sailed through like a charm. The cashier (a trainee -- AWESOME LUCK!!!) -- even double-scanned one, then took it off and double-checked to ensure I was "only" being charged 69 cents. Tee hee!

So thank goodness, the employees all have the attention span of gnats at my store!!!

This is my first post but I have been lurking for a bit!

I hope this is the right place to put this?

*Playtex Ultra Tampons 36 count were marked $6+ but rang up $3.24 I bought two boxes and got the $5 Target gift card, so $1.50 for two boxes. :)

Wow! Great find. I have $1 MQs for those, as well. I hope my Target has the same deal!

I got to do some family reunion shopping and picked up a few good buys.

The Worst-Case Scenario Survival Card Game - Travel Edition $1.24

Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Gloss $3.14 (14.99)

2009 Weekly/Monthly Date Book $6.24 (24.99)

Roller Coaster PSP Game $4.99 (19.99)

My target had the bertolli's marked to 3.47. i bought all four they had. when they rang up, the cashier handed me a gift card for 5$. apparently if you buy three you get a 5$ gC. WAHOOO. this was a great find because i NEVER NEVER NEVER get any MM in my town.

Leapsters still $39 in Springfield, MO as of 5:30pm. :(

I know! I got all excited when I saw people posting on here and rushed out yesterday as soon as my school let out, but alas. Didn't it seem like they might have put out even more? They're taunting me. We're going to St. Louis this weekend and I always get lucky at the Chesterfield target, so maybe...

Leapsters still ringing up $39.xx in North DFW. :(

Btw, I am new to the Leapster world. Can the Star Wars Leapster console be used with other Leapster games? The console seemed similar to other consoles, so I am thinking yes. Can someone please clarify?

Btw, I am new to the Leapster world. Can the Star Wars Leapster console be used with other Leapster games? The console seemed similar to other consoles, so I am thinking yes. Can someone please clarify?

Yes it can- it just has a different outter shell- customized to Star Wars colors- instead of just being green/pink etc.

Yes it can- it just has a different outter shell- customized to Star Wars colors- instead of just being green/pink etc.

Awesome! Thank you. I am going to stake these out and snag one for my lil' girl and another for a b'day present. Hopefully next week it'll be 75% off!

I know! I got all excited when I saw people posting on here and rushed out yesterday as soon as my school let out, but alas. Didn't it seem like they might have put out even more? They're taunting me. We're going to St. Louis this weekend and I always get lucky at the Chesterfield target, so maybe...

Still $40 this morning, I had to check again, just in case. And yes, it seems like they have a ton of them! Obviously they aren't selling at $40. But if they mark them down to $20 I bet they will start to disappear. Their logic escapes me.

All leapster games can be played on all leapster systems. They say that on their website for all of the Leapster & leapster2 games.