Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

Still holding at 50% off here in DFW area. I was hoping to see them at 75% off today too. Got lots of birthday parties in the summer and these would make a-list gifts!

yeah, they stayed 50% here too. the markdown team was surprised as well.

and so begins the dragging out of the toy clearance for weeks and weeks :) !

I think it might be because they brought them all out at 50%. They had none in most of our stores for weeks, then suddenly showed up with tons. Makes me wonder if they had a manufacturing glitch that had them delivered quite late.

is this around the time that toys go on clearance again???

Nope, it starts in July and hits 75% during the first or second week of August.

FYI

I found 3 packs of MM and the cashier would not sell them to me. She knew that they were to be sold individually. She also said that they just had a memo about MM and it was discussed during their team meetings. :(

It was good while it lasted!

FYI

I found 3 packs of MM and the cashier would not sell them to me. She knew that they were to be sold individually. She also said that they just had a memo about MM and it was discussed during their team meetings. :(

It was good while it lasted!

Well, the cat's out of the bag now! That sucks!

Our Target has 9 (yes 9) FULL endcaps of pharmacy/ beauty/cleaning supplies clearance. The shelves were jam packed full. I was completely overwhelmed and really just did not have the heart to dig through it today. I figured since they have soooo much of it, it's probably OK to wait and see if any of it gets marked lower.

I got two plastic shoe organizers that originally went for 29.98. They were marked down to 20 and when I scanned them they came up 3 something each. They each hold 15 pairs of shoes. This is the first time I have found anything cheap at my Target so I was excited.

Our Target has 9 (yes 9) FULL endcaps of pharmacy/ beauty/cleaning supplies clearance. The shelves were jam packed full. I was completely overwhelmed and really just did not have the heart to dig through it today. I figured since they have soooo much of it, it's probably OK to wait and see if any of it gets marked lower.

Mine also had a ton of cleaning supplies and beauty products on first markdown today. Not full aisles, but a lot overall: Electrasol tabs, Swiffer dusters, Kids n Pets carpet cleaner (the best stuff around!), Glade plug-ins, toothbrushes, Burt's Bees stuff, toothpaste, etc.

Mine also had a ton of cleaning supplies and beauty products on first markdown today. Not full aisles, but a lot overall: Electrasol tabs, Swiffer dusters, Kids n Pets carpet cleaner (the best stuff around!), Glade plug-ins, toothbrushes, Burt's Bees stuff, toothpaste, etc.

How much was the Electrasol? I still have a couple of the $2.50 coupons I think are still good for a couple of days.

Anyone know of the boxes of diapers are marked down any further?

I went to the one in Nora today and theirs were still 9.xx for the size 6 of target brand diapers. Didn't look like they planned to mark any of that stuff down today and they still had plenty of wipes though not much as far as diapers went. The clothes had already been marked though......

Just went in during lunch

###Guitar Hero Aerosmith with 2 Wireless Guitars for Wii $37.48 (was $149.99)

###Sony Blu-Ray Player BDP-S305 008-06-1050 $200.98 (was $299.99)

I know it's been at this price for a while but I thought I'd mention it again since my Target just put out 12 more of these units (an entire endcap just for the Guitar Hero). The Blu-Ray was the only one there.

Edited by KoopawnKode
forgot Blu-Ray player

So today I found a Max & Ruby Easter DVD on the Electronics endcap. It wasn't marked at all. I was kind of excited thinking I would get it at 90%...didn't scan it, though. It rang up FULL PRICE! I didn't notice at the time b/c I had a ton of coupons that I was orgainzing. I went straight to the customer service desk and asked her but she wouldn't give it to me at 90%, so I returned it. :(

Our clearance cleaning products were still on the shelf with little "clearance" tags on the shelf. I felt like I was on a scavenger hunt! Annoying! Most was 15-30%, but I got a couple of good deals with coupons.

And my humidifier is STILL on 30% off...there are 8 of them on the shelf and they have been 30% for at least a month now.

Our store was cleared out of clearance Leapsters.

how kewl is that!! i would love to pay that amount for a bluray...have u watched it yet was the quality there?

Haven't watched it yet, but willing to bet it's quality. I stumbled across Appleseed ExMachina and Ocean's Twelve in blu-ray (around Christmas time?) for the same type of markdown (75% off) and both were outstanding. I'm surprised every time I see them marked down so low. They always have the long red/white "as is" stickers, but still factory wrapped with all the advertisements still attached to the outside. Maybe internet returns? Regardless, they are still cheaper than standard dvd and look great on the big screen! Totally worth checking the electronics clearance when I stop by Target.

###080020006 Tracfone cell phone w/bonus pack 12.48 was 49.99

###057060334 Energizer Instant Cell Phone Charger 4.98 was 19.99

###044060227 Budweiser Hat and T-shirt combo 3.74 was 14.99 (Father's Day is June 21) Also had Miller Light combos

###lots of household mops, sponges, scrubbing brushes, dustpan/brush combos for 50% off

Haven't watched it yet, but willing to bet it's quality. I stumbled across Appleseed ExMachina and Ocean's Twelve in blu-ray (around Christmas time?) for the same type of markdown (75% off) and both were outstanding. I'm surprised every time I see them marked down so low. They always have the long red/white "as is" stickers, but still factory wrapped with all the advertisements still attached to the outside. Maybe internet returns? Regardless, they are still cheaper than standard dvd and look great on the big screen! Totally worth checking the electronics clearance when I stop by Target.

###080020006 Tracfone cell phone w/bonus pack 12.48 was 49.99

###057060334 Energizer Instant Cell Phone Charger 4.98 was 19.99

###044060227 Budweiser Hat and T-shirt combo 3.74 was 14.99 (Father's Day is June 21) Also had Miller Light combos

###lots of household mops, sponges, scrubbing brushes, dustpan/brush combos for 50% off

thanks for the update!! very appreciative!! ill have to keep a keaner eye out hehe,normally i can find cds, but rarely dvds , i havent seen a bluray clearanced here before but then again i am sure they would go fast...

There was a huge markdown team today in health/beauty and I *FINALLY* got my stupid dragon humidifier at 50% off. I would have waited for 75%, but my daughter actually came down with a cold last night, so the timing was right.

I also got a couple of bottles of Pantene shampoo...marked down to $1.88 each, but both had Target Coupon peelies and I used a Pantene coupon as well...got both bottles for $.76! Also got some Nexcare bandaids marked 50% off and used a coupon.

I'm also really loving the Swiffer gift card promotion when combined with the Swiffer rebate, but I guess that is more for the "weekly deals" thread.

One more thing...last week there was a TON of makeup at 30% off in the makeup section. I was waiting for it to go down to 50% off b/c I had some coupons that would have made for really great deals. But, this week...it was all gone! Vanished! They must have boxed it up b/c there was way too much sitting there for it all to have been purchased.

There was a huge markdown team today in health/beauty and I *FINALLY* got my stupid dragon humidifier at 50% off. I would have waited for 75%, but my daughter actually came down with a cold last night, so the timing was right.

I also got a couple of bottles of Pantene shampoo...marked down to $1.88 each, but both had Target Coupon peelies and I used a Pantene coupon as well...got both bottles for $.76! Also got some Nexcare bandaids marked 50% off and used a coupon.

I'm also really loving the Swiffer gift card promotion when combined with the Swiffer rebate, but I guess that is more for the "weekly deals" thread.

One more thing...last week there was a TON of makeup at 30% off in the makeup section. I was waiting for it to go down to 50% off b/c I had some coupons that would have made for really great deals. But, this week...it was all gone! Vanished! They must have boxed it up b/c there was way too much sitting there for it all to have been purchased.

My target salvaged almost all of the beauty stuff that was clearanced last week. The lady was pulling it off of the shelf as I was standing there today. It never made it passed 50%.:no: