Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

082-03-0206 Radio Flyer Girl Classic Lights & Sounds Trike 41.98 (30% off)

070-03-0009 Kinoki Detox Foot Pads 9.98 (50% off, plus $2 MQ) (Quackery, I know.)

053-07-0001 8-ct Anna Griffin Princess Crown fill-in invitations 1.98 (75% off)

081-04-0757 Make & Believe Me Decorate Your Own Fairy Wings kit 2.48 (75% off)

214-05-3646 C9 by Champion Cross sports bra 8.98 (50% off) -$2 Target mailer Q

072-04-0861 Rival 5.5 Slow Cooker. "As-is -- Repackage" (no box) Marked Orig. 49.99, tag said 34.xx, but the sign on the rack said 75% off. Brought it to a scanner, was about to scan when a helpful worker came over with his gun & offered to scan for me. Was trying, no luck, leaning on it. I said, "Getting a little heavy here..." so he took it from me while I said, "I just don't want to drop the ... " SMASH!! :shock: He dropped the cover. So I'll never know how much it would have been! Oh well.

For those of you finding party stuff marked (my reg store is pretty much out), has anyone found Ballerina party decor at any of the stores? I'm having a hard time finding it and DD is determined to have a ballerina party (even though she's never taken a dance class, been to a ballet, etc...)

There is stuff at various online stores, but I have never found it in stores.

Hello everybody

I am kind of new here. I want to buy a tag reading system for my son. Does anybody know if this was on last toy clearence.

The bonus pack was on clearance. This included a case, and a book. it was a special holiday set.

It's not clearance, but a printable for $10 off or buy online at Amazon.com (I know it's not Target related, but here's the link)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?docId=1000347591

and the printable for in-store finds: HERE

the $10 coupon is on the upper right. (great add-on if you CAN find it on clearance)

Edited by KoopawnKode
added link for printable

It's not clearance, but a printable for $10 off or buy online at Amazon.com (I know it's not Target related, but here's the link)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?docId=1000347591

and the printable for in-store finds: HERE

the $10 coupon is on the upper right. (great add-on if you CAN find it on clearance)

I hope i'm allowed to post this: I did find one store that has it on clearance..only down to $49 or something like that.. but it is a bonus set (K to the Mart). I'm waiting until it goes cheaper.

anyone know where any printable coca-cola coupons are? My target has them 2 18packs for 10 and receive a free 8 pack of pwerade but would love to have some coupons to make it cheaper.

There are usually printable coupons on Mycokerewards.com. They deduct points from your account. HTH!

Anyone thinks those adorable pinquins/cows/pigs/frogs/etc. cold mist humidifiers will ever go on clearance at Target? I really want one of these - at 75% price of course!!

Also, for those who've been doing this Target perusing thing for yrs. - how many toys are usually left after Easter, at 50%, at 75%? Because after V-Day there was hardly anything left to go on clearance but I'm seeing a lot more things for Easter than there was for V-Day?

(We've just bought our vacation to Mexico (was kind of unexpected but decided to tag along with friends) so now I need some of those cars and other little things to take along for the kids.)

Anyone thinks those adorable pinquins/cows/pigs/frogs/etc. cold mist humidifiers will ever go on clearance at Target? I really want one of these - at 75% price of course!!

Also, for those who've been doing this Target perusing thing for yrs. - how many toys are usually left after Easter, at 50%, at 75%? Because after V-Day there was hardly anything left to go on clearance but I'm seeing a lot more things for Easter than there was for V-Day?

(We've just bought our vacation to Mexico (was kind of unexpected but decided to tag along with friends) so now I need some of those cars and other little things to take along for the kids.)

2 years ago they had the Character humidifiers and I got one for 75% off. It was a football. So there is a good chance. As far as the Easter stuff.. we have a super Target and there is usually quite a bit left if you go early the day after Easter but not much left for 75%.

From what I've seen, it is usually similar from holiday to holiday locally. So, if you didn't have much left after Christmas & Vday, it will be similar for Easter. I read in the paper that the stores are expecting Easter sales to be down a lot, but if you live in an area where there aren't that many stores or like me where there are simply SO many people per store, then there is still not likely to be much left.

OK, so I went over to Target the other day to use some coupons. I tried to use the $1 off 2 Eggo waffle coupons from the target website. The lady gave me a real hard time and after leaving me there while she talked with 4 (yes 4) associates, finally told me she would take the coupon this time only. "They're no longer able to use the coupons that say Target Web Coupon". I told her I printed them off of the Target website and she just said "I know". Anyone have any ideas?

OK, so I went over to Target the other day to use some coupons. I tried to use the $1 off 2 Eggo waffle coupons from the target website. The lady gave me a real hard time and after leaving me there while she talked with 4 (yes 4) associates, finally told me she would take the coupon this time only. "They're no longer able to use the coupons that say Target Web Coupon". I told her I printed them off of the Target website and she just said "I know". Anyone have any ideas?

This happened to me last month at a store I haven't been to in awhile. I did stand my ground & they did take them. The worst part is if you look at the new Target coupons they say 1 per transaction not per purchase!:eek: The stores now have the right to limit qty. It's all YMMV and each cashier is different. Some stores where people have abused coupons they are cracking down. I've heard of others having the same problem as you. Target will lose business since other stores double coupons.

Well, of course, she is a complete idiot. But aside from that, take your receipt and call the 800 number tomorrow. They will want some info off the receipt, and you should specifically ask that they re-train the employees as it is absurd that they don't even know that they accept their own coupons.

800-440-0680

This happened to me last month at a store I haven't been to in awhile. I did stand my ground & they did take them. The worst part is if you look at the new Target coupons they say 1 per transaction not per purchase!:eek: The stores now have the right to limit qty. It's all YMMV and each cashier is different. Some stores where people have abused coupons they are cracking down. I've heard of others having the same problem as you. Target will lose business since other stores double coupons.

Corp policy is to accept their own coupons. You really need to call, using the receipt from the incident, and have them re-train your store.

Found an American Red Cross Digital "Soothing Sounds" Baby Scale (orig. $59.99) 75% off for $14.98 at one of my local Target stores.

The other stores had them full price. I think the one I got from the particular store was the last one in that store.

Anyone know how this works = i.e. why they were full price everywhere else? Or was that store first to do a markdown? If so, maybe the other stores are getting ready to do that.

I just found this kinda funny because there is a recently new endcap with all the "baby medical" and the scale seems to be part of that endcap. Maybe my markdown was an error? Anyway, glad I got it!