Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

I FINALLY found my first MM yesterday at Kalamazoo West Main store. I was so excited I did the happy dance in the aisle. MY DH and DD have been laughing at me for the past 2 years for looking for them every time I go in to a Target. I told them its the perimeter perusing "Holy Grail".

I am new to this forum and cannot figure out what MM is! Can someone tell me?

I am new to this forum and cannot figure out what MM is! Can someone tell me?

MM is minute maid fruit juice. They are 10 pks instead of 15 packs. They are suppose to be sold individually at the food places in Target but sometimes the stockers just put them wherethe regular packs go and they ring up 69c (for all 10 pks) We do the happy dance when we find them. It is only fruit punch, apple and grape juice (never the orange juice) Hope this helps. And WELCOME to the crazy fun world of GottaDeal!!!!

I got the coupon booklet too. I already used the $1 off Crayola products. I used it on a ColorWonder fingerpaint set that was already marked 30% off ($original $7.39; clearance $5.17 minus $1 coupon= $4.17.) Not a great, great deal, but DD wanted it for this weekend so I went ahead and bought it.

Someone might of already mentioned this but I saw on the Bargain Jargon blog that the Huggies coupons on coupons.com have reset and you can reprint them. I checked it out and it worked for me, was able to print 2 more from each computer. I don't know if will continue to reset or not but the post was from March 6th.

Someone might of already mentioned this but I saw on the Bargain Jargon blog that the Huggies coupons on coupons.com have reset and you can reprint them. I checked it out and it worked for me, was able to print 2 more from each computer. I don't know if will continue to reset or not but the post was from March 6th.

FYI

The new coupons specify that they be used on diapers. So you won't be able to use them on wipes.

FYI

The new coupons specify that they be used on diapers. So you won't be able to use them on wipes.

Weird I printed them out this weekend and they were the exact same as the ones as before, 1 for $3 on the diapers and and 1 for $5 for any Gentle Care product. I don't know if it change or what as I can't see the coupon anymore on site. Sorry if this confuses anyone.

Got a Polaroid portable DVD player for the car (two 7 or 8 inch screens/remote/car adapter and Ac adapter) last week for $143.xx orginally $22X.xx. I needed one in a pinch so I got it even though it's not yet a STEAL, but thought I would pass it on in case anyone else is looking...I may keep an eye on them to see if they go down further. We used it over the weekend and it's great. My only beef is that the volume doesn't go up high enough for my car that has a LOT of road noise. But we'll probably just get headphones for the kids and we'll be set.

last friday i found magna tricycle marked down from 19.99 to $13.78

was thinking to wait but got it . summer is coming so need it for my boys . for $14 new trike good find .. its well made so no cheap construction ..pretty solid.. except it do not have support for back on the seat but my son is 4 yr old and he actually loves it

I checked mine today and they didn't reset.

I was able to print two more from redplum.com though. They look exactly the same but its says it's for Gentle Care diapering product. I went to Target today and asked the cashier if wipes were considered a "diapering" product and he said "yes" and scanned the coupons for me.

Can anyone tell me which day heaters get marked-down?? (Also if anyone has any idea whether it will be this week or next..I don't know when they were marked-down to 50% and even if I did I don't know how many weeks the product sits on the shelf before getting marked-down further...)

Also for those who's heaters were still 50% last week, if you see them go down 75% can you PLEASE post ASAP. I don't think I will be going to Target much but I really want to get a heater at 75%.

has anyone tried to use $5 diaper coupons on Huggies large diaper boxes.. i coul not find the gentle care or nature style in there jumbo pack which comes in boxes..

this week if you buy 2 of thees boxes u get $10 target gift card and if we can use the coupons for $5 each that would be $20 for each box ..awesome anybody????

I actually found something today on clearance that I can use. I got the charcoal grill that fits into the hitch of your car for only $7.54. It started off over $70. Can't wait to tailgate at ds's baseball games with it.

has anyone tried to use $5 diaper coupons on Huggies large diaper boxes.. i coul not find the gentle care or nature style in there jumbo pack which comes in boxes..

this week if you buy 2 of thees boxes u get $10 target gift card and if we can use the coupons for $5 each that would be $20 for each box ..awesome anybody????

I have never seen gentle care diapers in large boxes. I think it's just the Supreme and the regular red & white packages that come in those boxes.

I actually found something today on clearance that I can use. I got the charcoal grill that fits into the hitch of your car for only $7.54. It started off over $70. Can't wait to tailgate at ds's baseball games with it.

Wow, that's a great find. My store just put those out about 2 weeks ago. My husband was eyeing them but I told him he had to wait. Was the box open or anything? 90% off seems too good to be true!

Just wanted to mention that the 2GB SD cards on clearance also includes a FREE 5x7- 20 page photo book from Shutterfly. You have to pay shipping but WOW, can't believe I missed that on the package. I'm going back tomorrow to see if this is true for the 1GB cards too. Great Deal!!!!

###056-12-0726- 2GB SD card - $9.98 (50%)

Just wanted to mention that the 2GB SD cards on clearance also includes a FREE 5x7- 20 page photo book from Shutterfly. You have to pay shipping but WOW, can't believe I missed that on the package. I'm going back tomorrow to see if this is true for the 1GB cards too. Great Deal!!!!

###056-12-0726- 2GB SD card - $9.98 (50%)

I saw lots of these too, but after reading the package a bit closer, it appears that the card can only be used on a windows machine. I didn't spend much time trying to figure out why though. I thought it was a digital camera card, and those should work on any kind of machine (right???), but it says on the front of the package that system requirements for this particular card are windows only software.

Don't know if I missed something or just didn't read on enough, but if it's windows only, that won't work for me as I'm a mac girl!

I saw lots of these too, but after reading the package a bit closer, it appears that the card can only be used on a windows machine. I didn't spend much time trying to figure out why though. I thought it was a digital camera card, and those should work on any kind of machine (right???), but it says on the front of the package that system requirements for this particular card are windows only software.

Don't know if I missed something or just didn't read on enough, but if it's windows only, that won't work for me as I'm a mac girl!

From what I understand, the shutterfly software on there is for Windows only. However, once you delete this (which I am going to do) it becomes like any other SD card....I needed one for my e-reader.

Also, the code for the free photo book is on a piece of paper inside so that def. isn't windows only. HTH!

Did you notice if the 1GB cards also had a free photo book??? TIA!

From what I understand, the shutterfly software on there is for Windows only. However, once you delete this (which I am going to do) it becomes like any other SD card....I needed one for my e-reader.

Also, the code for the free photo book is on a piece of paper inside so that def. isn't windows only. HTH!

Did you notice if the 1GB cards also had a free photo book??? TIA!

ahhhh, thanks for clearing that up. I thought it sounded silly that someone would make a digital photo card for only one specific operating system. I just didn't spend much time reading about it and didn't really need an SD card, but that's a nice deal. I'm not sure which ones had the free photo book. All the ones that I saw had it, but I don't know if there was a difference between 1GB and 2GB. Sorry!

last friday i found magna tricycle marked down from 19.99 to $13.78

was thinking to wait but got it . summer is coming so need it for my boys . for $14 new trike good find .. its well made so no cheap construction ..pretty solid.. except it do not have support for back on the seat but my son is 4 yr old and he actually loves it

I found one of these also. It looked pretty nice and since I only saw one I didn't want to wait and miss getting it. I'm saving it for DD's birthday next month so glad to hear that it should be a good buy. Thanks!

Wow, that's a great find. My store just put those out about 2 weeks ago. My husband was eyeing them but I told him he had to wait. Was the box open or anything? 90% off seems too good to be true!

The one I found was in the kitchen stuff and the box was okay, but then I saw 2 more in the sports department and both the boxes were open. I've been busy with wedding, kitchen remodel plans and baseball to actually open the box and check it out.

So are everyone's kids still enjoying toys from the winter clearance sale? We just busted out one of the parachutes yesterday and my kiddies loved it!

I am, however, finding some of the items to be a bit disappointing. I'm wondering if that's why they were clearanced. I've noticed that some of the things I've purchased now have Newer/updated versions of the same product. Maybe it's the improved version?

The Black and Decker scissors have been a disappointment. In the instructions, it says that it will easily cut through those heavy plastic toy containers (like the wrap that it came in) but it doesn't even come close! The thing keeps getting stuck in the plastic! I've tried multiple times with different kinds of plastic and they just stick and stop moving. It's AWESOME though on cardboard. We recycle a lot and it's been a life-saver in terms of breaking apart boxes. My recycling container is so much neater and more compact now!

Also, the Megablocks Castle has been a huge thumbs down. The pieces literally pop off and don't fit each other tightly (like Legos). My son and I were literally shouting with frustration trying to put the castle together. The pieces aren't exactly linear so you have to kind of force them together, once you do that, and start building pieces altogether, something will randomly POP breaking the entire thing! They still sell something like it so I wonder if that's why it was clearanced. Liked they updated it or something...