Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

Was at my store @ 8am along with some other man who literally RAN back to toys only to look at the signs and he left. lol I hung out for a few and about 5 minutes later, they rolled out the markdown carts so I started loading my cart w/ what I wanted. lol His loss!

Most everything went to 75% off here. Just an occasional thing that is still left at 50%. Everything I had put in my cart went 75% today.

I went to the Winchester,VA North store and they have 3 aisles of 50-75% off toys. Found a few Lego sets for $10, a V-Smile for $8.74 and a fly pen for $20. Went to the health area and found two different Burts Bees sets for 50% off. Hoping to check the other Target later today. :)

Shelly

I went to the Winchester,VA North store and they have 3 aisles of 50-75% off toys. Found a few Lego sets for $10, a V-Smile for $8.74 and a fly pen for $20. Went to the health area and found two different Burts Bees sets for 50% off. Hoping to check the other Target later today. :)

Shelly

I would love to find a v-smile for that price. :cool: My store is still at 30% :mad:

I went to Ward Parkway in Kansas City around 10:00 and there were lots of employees in toys putting new toys on the shelves, but no one marking down. I asked about 3 different employees about mark downs and they were all oblivious. No one either knew what was going on or wanted to tell me. One did say that she thought they were SUPPOSED to get to it today, but wasn't sure if they would have time or not. My guess is they might do it this afternoon or tomorrow morning. I'm going to check this afternoon, but if they aren't marked by then I'm done. I can't keep going to Target twice a day!

DH is gonna kill me!!! $168 later and I am home. Wolfchase Target in Memphis is a mixture of 30%, 50% and 75% but lots of it is 75%. I'm still looking for some big Star Wars ships (mainly the Millenium Falcon) my son will die if I find it for his birthday, he has wanted it for years. If anyone sees any in the Memphis are PLEASE PM me!!

Babs

I went to Ward Parkway in Kansas City around 10:00 and there were lots of employees in toys putting new toys on the shelves, but no one marking down. I asked about 3 different employees about mark downs and they were all oblivious. No one either knew what was going on or wanted to tell me. One did say that she thought they were SUPPOSED to get to it today, but wasn't sure if they would have time or not. My guess is they might do it this afternoon or tomorrow morning. I'm going to check this afternoon, but if they aren't marked by then I'm done. I can't keep going to Target twice a day!

My friend is going back around 12:00 or 1:00 so I will report when she gets back from Ward Parkway. Also another friend of my said the N Chouteau Trfy went 75%

What a mess this has all become. Target really is playing their cards right with this one. I went to two Targets today. 1st one (Watchung) was the one they had all packed up yesterday so I figured they would set up everything and start markdowns. Nope, 30%. Even hung around for 1/2 hour waiting for a markdown team to arrive. I got to overhear a lovely conversation about how aggravating it is that they get 20 calls a day asking if the toys are down to 75%. The one ee said they aren't supposed to answer that question so they just lie to get the people off the phone. I guess we all new that already though. One other ee came by asking about the smart cycle and another woman scanned it and it came up $64.xx so the one with the scanner told her that when it goes to 75% it'll only be $24.xx. She didn't even give a hint as to when that would be though. 3 days in a row Target and I've bought things everytime.

Gave up and tried another store (Union). That store was a mess. I found something the clone trooper blaster thay I called them about yesterday for. On the phone the operator told me the price had gone down to 50% but then back up to the 30% price and that they were out of them anyway. Found it on the shelf for 50% and bought it anyway since the kids will be home for the next 4 days.

Found the clone trooper laptops marked down 75% but I didn't see anything else that was 75%. Then the markdown team showed up but without their carts so I lingered. They scanned a few things and then started packing the toys up in those darn boxes!!! One woman came by to ask about a rose petal something and they kept telling her that it was already marked at 50% or something but apparently it was marked at 30%. Took 3 women and about 5 minutes for them to actually scan the box and see what the price was and if it should have been marked down more. They said the sticker was right but now that I think about it, it's their word against nobody.

Th

DH is gonna kill me!!! $168 later and I am home. Wolfchase Target in Memphis is a mixture of 30%, 50% and 75% but lots of it is 75%. I'm still looking for some big Star Wars ships (mainly the Millenium Falcon) my son will die if I find it for his birthday, he has wanted it for years. If anyone sees any in the Memphis are PLEASE PM me!!

Babs

I tried to PM you back but dont have enough posts! LOL! I didnt see that but I wasnt really looking as i only have girls!! You might try Southaven though, they had a good bit of boy stuff! good luck! WIsh I had time to go to Wolfchase, darn job keeping me from shopping! :P

Found Kid tough dvd player 75% off 37.XX

V Smile Cyber Pocket learning system 75% off 14.98

And tons of other stuff! Darn manager/supervisor told the nice employee who was scanning stuff that hadn't been marked down to stop. Told us to come back at 3 and everything will be tagged. grrrrrrrrrr

I hit 3 Memphis area Targets this morning.

First Target, closest to my house. Toys still 30%, no markdown team in sight.

Second Target - Southaven, some toys 75%, some not. ALready marked, though, no markdown team activity. I did get the silver holiday barbie that my daughter wanted, the little mommy potty doll regularly $60, for $14.99, a couple of moon sand playsets ($3.xx), two Yo Gabba Gabba figures in little train cars, and a couple of 50 packs of playdoh to send to school for the "prize chest".. thats it though!

Third target (Colonial), nothing marked down, no activity in toys. ARGH. I might check back tonight, I dont know what is going on. This is making me insane! :eyepoppin:mad:

which one is the one "near your house"? trying to figure out which one to go to after work, i went to colonial too this morning.

I went today to the ones in Fenton. Still 15-50%. Please post tomorrow if you go and they have gone to 75%. I've already got a babysitter lined up just in case! :D

Just got back from Fenton and SoCo! Both of them had a lot of 75% toys but also quite a few things at 50%. I went to Fenton first and scored big with the Millennium Falcon at $34.98 for DS's 6th birthday! That was the ONE thing I really wanted. I also got two of the Star Wars Didj sets for $22 and lots of little items like the Dirt Devil vacuum for $3.75. I didn't find any big ticket items at SoCo but did get a bunch of small items. I overheard one of the managers telling the workers to start marking the rest of everything down to 75% so theres probably a ton more now! I had to leave to pick up my other DS from preschool or I would have stayed around to see. I spent a little over $200 between both stores and had my van packed full of toys. I might have DH stop on his way home. He wants an Air Hog but they were still at 30% when I left.

Good luck! Let me know if you go and get any good deals!

Was at Vogel and SoCo this Am both 75%. Lots of stuff that they didn't have over here on the IL side.

For those looking for Spike the dinosaur, he was at the Vogel store for 50% ($65.xx)

159 and Frank Scott still mainly 30-50%. Only saw a few items that were 75%. Was really disappointed that alot of things that are already 75% at other stores were only 30% here. Oh well....have enough toys to get use through next Christmas and then some :)

### 086040721 Little Mommy Real Loving Baby Gotta Go Doll - $14.98 (75% off)

### 204032647 Sodor Thomas & Bertie Race - $6.74 (75% off)

### 204100023, 204100024 Word Word DVDs - $2.48 (75% off)

### 086040724 25th anniversary CPK - $6.22 (75% off)

### 204100504 WordWorld Magnetic Play Set - $5.94 (75% off)

Baby Stuff:

### 030090111 Graco SnugRider Infant Car Seat Frame - 30% off (Orig. $69.99)

### 030041154 Diaper Champ - 30% off (Orig. $34.99)

### 030040363 Fisher-Price Rainforest Bath Center - 30% off

### 030091788 Graco Contempo Highchair - Melbourne - 30% off

Also, on my receipt for the toys that were 75% off, it starts with "NCF" on the description. What does that stand for?

which one is the one "near your house"? trying to figure out which one to go to after work, i went to colonial too this morning.

Olive Branch is the closest store to her.

Hey Rach. Sorry I missed you this morning, darn job!!

Olive Branch didn't have anything at 75% today, Southaven had SOME, but not really a lot. I did get the Princess Barbies, a Didj Crammer, star wars laptop, doodle pro and a couple of other little things. Fortunately for me, my daughter has really outgrown the whole toys thing and I'm just picking up for friends and family. I think I'm going to hit up Cordova at lunch though and see what they have.

My store had a lot of stuff at 50%, a few things at 30% and some at 75%. Someone was in the aisle marking things and had been all morning. There were about 3 1/2 aisles of toys. Everything I bought below is at 75% off.

### 087060235 Lego Indiana Jones Electronic Whip $4.98

### 087060651 Lego Indiana Jones character $2.72

### 204000471 Indiana Jones Jungle Duel set $2.48

### 204000118 Lego Coast Guard Truck with Speed Boat $9.98

### 087090529 Disney 3D Esphera Puzzle $7.48

### 087101499 Triple Triumph by Cranium $3.74

### 087101631 Cosmic Keep Away $3.98

### 087101738 Star Wars Clone Wars Monopoly $4.98

### 204030160 Little People Airport $8.24

### 204033051 Little People Dance and Twirl Palace $8.24

### 204033044 Kid Tough DVD On-the-Go Headset set $5.48

### 204040898 Leapfrog Crammer $14.98

### 204070193 Playmobil Gladiator with lion set $1.24

### 204070754 Playmobil Take Along Minifort $3.24

### 204100010 Parents Cash Register $6.48

### 087021470 Cosmic Robot $2.50

Edited by smjrm

Olive Branch is the closest store to her.

Hey Rach. Sorry I missed you this morning, darn job!!

Olive Branch didn't have anything at 75% today, Southaven had SOME, but not really a lot. I did get the Princess Barbies, a Didj Crammer, star wars laptop, doodle pro and a couple of other little things. Fortunately for me, my daughter has really outgrown the whole toys thing and I'm just picking up for friends and family. I think I'm going to hit up Cordova at lunch though and see what they have.

thanks.

so it looks like colonial and olive branch are the only ones not coorporating righ tnow, although i have heard nothing on the one in germantown

my mom found quite a few leapfrog toys at cordova and quite a few barbies at wolfchase . both stores were mixed at 30-50-75

If any of you Memphis/Northern MS girls find the Millenium Falcon, PLEASE grab it for me and I will reimburse you. DH works right by the airport, but I'm scarred that by the time he gets off work, it they had it, it will be gone.

Babs

If any of you Memphis/Northern MS girls find the Millenium Falcon, PLEASE grab it for me and I will reimburse you. DH works right by the airport, but I'm scarred that by the time he gets off work, it they had it, it will be gone.

Babs

Southaven had one this morning at 8:30, but I won't be back out there until tonight. I will call DH and ask him to go see if it's still there.

thanks.

so it looks like colonial and olive branch are the only ones not coorporating righ tnow, although i have heard nothing on the one in germantown

my mom found quite a few leapfrog toys at cordova and quite a few barbies at wolfchase . both stores were mixed at 30-50-75

I think that Colonial went this morning. "Ethan" was there this morning as they were tagging and got some GREAT deals!

75% in St. John, Indiana and Homewood, Illinois. Got tons of stuff, I was the second person there @ 8:08. The first lady there already had 2 cart fulls by the time I got to the toy aisle! I shopped for about an hour and only had 2 other people show up. Everything was neat and clean and everyone was friendly. The employees were even helping people to the registers! They had about 3 aisles and all endcaps of clearance toys-half of one aisle was only 30% & 50% but all the rest was 75%. Now only if the baby section would go lower than 30%!!

Lol, I scored BIG! I took my poor two month old out this morning.. four yr old stayed home with dad. Weather was sort of nasty so i had the floor to myself for a good part of my time there. Markdown team was just starting when i got there at 8:30. Florence, KY store is officially 75 % off. Biscuit did not go any lower than $120.. :( I was sad. Other big ticket items only went half off. I did pay $75 for the kid tough dvd player.. not the best deal.. but they only had one left. My son loves it, and my mom said she would go in half with me. Just a few things that i bought: <p>086120394 Princess dress $7.48<p>087071174 cars laptop 7.48<p>204090050 little tikes easy store slide<p> 204090250 red plasma car (2) 13.74. I bought a bunch of other things. They had to help me out. I passed on the only train table they had $19 something . Now I'm thinking I should have bought it. They also had two step 2 puppet theaters.. We didn't *need* them.. so i passed.. Wouldn't have been able to fit it in my car anyway. They do have one more red plasma car left if anyone in the area is interested.

Most of the toys at my target went 75% today. Thanks everyone for the heads up. I spent way too much money. I'm most excited about the 2 Our Generation dolls I got for $5.48 each. I also got a Little Tikes Buildin To Learn Workbench for $17.48 and a Step2 Deluxe Canyon Road Train & Track Table $24.98. Then I got a bunch of other stuff, but these were the ones I'm most pleased with.

Bayshore New York has a third at 75%, a third at 50% and a third at 30%. Very frustrating. Bought about 60 bucks of stuff at 75%- Two games, perfection 5.00 and disney Monopoly Jr. 2.50, a bunch of U.N. Funkees at 1.24, polly pocket cars .82, gorgraphic kids constelation and rainbow maker 5.00 each, dog purses 5.00, vtech writer 6.74, 3 pounds of play doh 1.74, and that's all I can remember. :P