Amazon Christmas Delivery

I am hoping that they will put some things on sale tomorrow. If not I guess I will be at the stores with all the rest of the last minute shoppers.... On the other note, I ordered some stuff last year on 12/18 and it got here in time. So you should be ok...

Does anyone know what amazons policy is...........when UPS delivers the package to the wrong address? Do they send out another order or credit the account. My tracking information is showing that the package has been delivered, but I did not receive the package???

o.k. I have tracked my package and it reads delivered. It was not delivered to me. I guess I need to call Amazon. Uggg.. just a hassle...

Double check your account and make sure you have the right address. I accidentally had the wrong shipping address and Amazon wouldn't do anything. I called the P.O. and the wonderful workers in Surprise, AZ forwarded the package onto me. I was very excited. I even received it in time for Christmas. It already had a return to sender sticker on it. Anyways, long story short....double check and see. If not, you will probably have to deal with UPS. Sorry:(

o.k. I have tracked my package and it reads delivered. It was not delivered to me. I guess I need to call Amazon. Uggg.. just a hassle...

Last year one of my packages took forever to deliver. I think they lost it for a while because the other packages which were to be delived by the same carrier on later days have already arrived but not this one. I e-mailed Amazon and they just sent me another one. The 1st one actually finally showed up a few days after the 2nd one arrived. Well I never bothered returning one and Amazon never inquired about it. It was one of those Barbie mall things which orig. cost $30 but I bought it on sale for $9 and ended up getting two for the price!!

Not that I needed it. It was a Christmas present for our friend's daughter. My kids are still little so it's still sitting in my basement.

I ordered the Zoo keeper game for Nintendo DS on Monday, Dec. 15 and it still hasn't shipped. The other 3 items in my order have shipped (in two different shipments) and of course, I need it to give to a family member on Dec. 24. I'm getting nervous that it won't arrive in time. It says it's in stock so I don't know what is taking them so long to ship. This is the third order I have placed in the last 10 days and none of them took this long to ship.

I placed a order for a radar gun for dh on the 15th and Amazon still hasn't sent it out. Last order I placed with them I received the next day,less than 24 hours and it was a wii frontman guitar. I guess there is a big demand for the radar guns and they're having trouble keeping up with the orders.:D

I placed a order for a radar gun for dh on the 15th and Amazon still hasn't sent it out. Last order I placed with them I received the next day,less than 24 hours and it was a wii frontman guitar. I guess there is a big demand for the radar guns and they're having trouble keeping up with the orders.:D

If there's ever something you NEED by Christmas and you're worried it's not going to get there def. call them or e-mail. They will take special care to make sure it gets there. Last year they were really good about that.

I know they won't guarantee shipping if you don't have PRIME but Amazon does ship quickly. If you have an order that is 'stuck in limbo', I would most definitely call them as web-sites are not fool proof...except GD of course. ;)

I have PRIME and I'm so happy I have it since I am finishing my online shopping tomorrow and know it'll be here on Tuesday.

So if I ordered something on 12/9...website says it left OHIO facility on 12/10...and I HAVE NOT RECEIVED IT YET...what do I do??? It did say estimated delivery 12/20...that was yesterday. Should I call or wait? And yes, it's a Christmas present.