Walmart In Store Specials 12/6/08

com

I went to my walmart in my hometown for the first time since BF and they have tons of BF items in toys and electronics left. That's the one thing I HATE about visiting family away for Thanksgiving. I asked my associates and they said there was a crowd but nothing major and no madness.

I do have to say the we have the most polite walmart workers and shoppers I have ever encountered. (and it's always clean!) But biscuit is 99 and the dinasaur is already that low too.

Yeah, I just checked at my WM, and they had Biscuit at $99 already also.

Ok so i go flying to WM this am running to the toy area i see employee almost ripping her arm off(she had a scanner) i said oh hi can you scan this for me she said sure, low and behold he/shes $99.I hope it doesnt pee while in my trunk.lol

I got it at Kohls...and I'm storing it at my dad's house right now...by the time I got it from dad's, took it to Kohl's and then went and bought it again at Walmart, I'd spend the $30 I'd be saving in gas and time

at least it's only $30...if it was $50 or more, I'd find a way...lol

This sale is already going on in my area. Just got back from WM and bought the Dell computer for the $398 advertised price. I checked up on the other stuff on sale and it was the prices that are being advertised for Saturday. I guess the economy is really taking a toll on retailers when they aren't even waiting to put the sale stuff on sale. Plus I just saw that unemployment is at 6.8%....the highest in 34 years!

http://www.yahoo.com/s/997473

I got it at Kohls...and I'm storing it at my dad's house right now...by the time I got it from dad's, took it to Kohl's and then went and bought it again at Walmart, I'd spend the $30 I'd be saving in gas and time

at least it's only $30...if it was $50 or more, I'd find a way...lol

Can your Dad take it back for you? For 30 bucks Id try to do it, but thats just me.