Walmart In Store Specials 12/6/08

com

Limit of 2 per store?! That should cause some problems. Not to mention the *prices and availability may vary in Wisconsin, Oklahoma, Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and Walmart.com - so you can't even buy it on-line.

I'm in Oklahoma. The price for the tv was $624, not the $598 advertised for online. We went in at 3:30pm, and they still had tvs left. We didn't check for anything else.

I was shocked to see a pallet full of Biscuits at 7pm tonight. I thought that those would sell out. There are tons of BF items leftover all over the store. Didn't those $10 lightsabers sell out online? We have tons left here. This community must be feeling the economic crunch.

I looked online for the tv and it showed what stores had it instock. Some showed in stock, some out of stock and others limited availability. I called friday night and the man said they had 2. My dad went at 6:30 and got in line and they handed out tickets. He got #4 and started to put it down since I had told him they had 2. They ended up giving out 5 tickets and having 5 tvs and I got one of them.:D IMO, it's a great tv and well worth the money. I don't even have the hd hooked up and it's nice.

BIG QUESTION!

Anyone know if the computer is any good? I bought it but haven't opened the box. My sis asked for it, thinking it was a laptop, I bought it for her, then she realized it wasn't. Now I am stuck with it. Either I can sell it and the warranty OR return it to the store.

Is it a cheap computer? Includes 17" LCD monitor, AMD Sempron 1250+ processor, 2 GB hard drive, and 160 GB

Any suggestions?

The photo frame, biscuit, and kota were already marked when I got to the store. The computers and tvs were only available through the site-to-store section with a ticket (+ you had to wait in line). However, the store had just received those items on a truck (not reg items) the others were regular items. Unlike the last sale, everything was handled by individual departments.