Gift Card Deals Thread

I thought it would be cool to start a thread for deals on Gift Cards. I am not talking about Ebay or Craig's but promo deals restaurants and stores are running on GC's this year. (Maybe the mods would even make it a sticky?)

I noticed that my local Applebee's is running a special where if you buy $50 in GC's you get a $10 bonus card.

Also, Lowe's is having a special for every $100 GC you buy you get a $20 GC by mail (if your request is postmarked by 12/8 they are guaranteeing you will get the $20 GC before 12/24).

Anyone else seen any good deals on GC's?

I thought it would be cool to start a thread for deals on Gift Cards. I am not talking about Ebay or Craig's but promo deals restaurants and stores are running on GC's this year. (Maybe the mods would even make it a sticky?)

I noticed that my local Applebee's is running a special where if you buy $50 in GC's you get a $10 bonus card.

Also, Lowe's is having a special for every $100 GC you buy you get a $20 GC by mail (if your request is postmarked by 12/8 they are guaranteeing you will get the $20 GC before 12/24).

Anyone else seen any good deals on GC's?

and with the Lowe's offer, you can get up to 3 offers per household

Wow, I would buy a ton of El Chico too. That used to be our favorite hang out when I lived near one. None in my city though :(.

Eastbay has 20% off gift cards right now (and I think they do this pretty often). My bf always wants a gift card for Christmas b/c he buys a lot of sports stuff from there. I think I'm going to buy one then use it on my brothers. You can often get 20% off your order to, so if you pay with a discounted gift card that's a double bonus! Today they have $25 off $99 purchase.