Ad not in paper????

chefswife

Okay i just bought 6 papers and not one Walmart hard copy in any of them. Am I missing something? Did it already come out? I am trying not to freak out but what the hell?????:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

I got up at 6am to get a paper and the whole town was sold out!!!

I have made sure to get the paper all week so I don't miss anything and I have not seen a hard copy of the ad at all. I hate to have to print it out to go in my folder with the others, but guess I will have to! Hopefully, that just means less people will concentrate on Walmart in my area!!!

I got a copy in the store last night and there were two copies in each of the two papers I bought this morning, local paper and the Dallas paper. All of the ads were easy for us to get this year, in years past we have not been able to get an actual ad from WM, just had to look on the ones the employees carried around.

We are in Indiana and no WM paper here either. We thought our ad pack was messed up so we had them deliver another whole paper. Nothing either. Someone told me our whole city was skipped with their ad. We are just glad we have GD to let us see it. Thanks to all of you that work on this site for all your hard work! It is well appreciated. :)