So what is your final plan this BF?

jennie_bebe

NO final plan yet. The only must have item I need is the Mario Red DS for my DS6. I want to pick up some sheets and towels so I'm leaning toward Walmart first since they have the lowest price on the ds and towels. next target and VS then home. I also really want a new digital camera for myself but none of the ones I'm interested in are on sale so it'll wait til later in the season.

Office Depot for the 22 LCD monitor, Shoe Carnival for some freebies, Maybe KMart for the blu-ray depending on the time and if they are handing out tickets for it, Kohls to take care of some christmas presents, and then either to Walmart or the mall. I'm still not sure how i'm going to get my blu-ray player yet if Kmart's doing tickets I guess just hope I can get it online before we go out because the LCD monitor is absolutely first priority lol. Of course since i'm not the driver this will change if Sears announces at the last minute that they'll still have their $10 cards because mom lives for that lol.

My final plan is pretty easy...since The Disney Store and KB toys (if I heard correctly with KB) is opening at Midnight...we will go there first. Then hit waffle house for some middle of the night breakfast lol, then waiting in line at walmart...to make better use of ourselves this year..we are splitting up...my cousin will grab the toys I need...and I will be in electronics getting the Wii Games for $16, then to JCPenney and Kohls...Does anyone know if Kohls is having Webkinz on sale???

Kara

:gdgirlfight3ol:*Counting the hours until Black Friday....Can't you tell I'm ready?!

My plan is to buy as much as possible online, then go out for the rest around 8am--but not in a rabid manner. I've gotten the husband to agree to go out with me and shop awhile, then go have a nice big cholesterol-laden breakfast midmorning, then maybe grab a few more sale items, then go home and have a nice nap. Can't wait!

Starting out with Kmarts Thanksgiving day sale. For BF will be heading out to Walmart around midnight or so...found one that lets you put thing's in your cart and get in line to pay at 5am. Then will be heading to Staples and Kmart. Usually get breakfast at the McDonalds in Walmart while waiting to pay.

Hopefully will be heading to Meijer and Kmart to walk off the turkey, but will for sure be starting out with either Kohls or Circuit City, then heading over to Target and the mall circuit (B&BW, Express, Aeropostale, Gamestop, JCP, Sears, Macy's), and Old Navy. Not any big ticket items I'm looking for except for a couple at Kohl's, but if I can get them online then the rest is just heading out into the atmosphere to pick up some cheap stocking stuffers, DVDs, Wii games, PJs/clothes, etc.

Well I was planning on going out for BF this year, but it seems the items I wanted have been better in price before BF this year. Picked up the Emachines computer from BB last week for 299. with 18.5" monitor, picked up 2 (by the way the last 2) Polaroid 23" LCD HDTV's today from Walmart for 289 each and getting my camera, 10mp 3x optical zoom tommorrow from BB. Guess Im done for myself....Oh wait, I still have 2 kids and a wife to buy for, Uh Oh!!!

Is anyone going to attempt some semi-simultaneous shopping in the stores & online BF morning? I was contemplating bringing my laptop & trying to pick up Wi-Fi from somewhere, between store stops. Does anyone an at-home partner, ready to grab stuff online while you're out at the stores.

As it stands right now, I'm going to be at the outlets at midnight, then all the other stores, & probably won't get home til noon - I think I'm doomed to miss out on the online sales :(

I think we'll be heading to Wal-Mart around 4:30 or so, then to Sears, Target and then a few other places. Then my husband and I will enjoy a nice, long, quiet breakfast with no kids around. (I love Black Friday a lot because of that... time away from kids!) We'll be avoiding Circuit City and Best Buy until later in the morning.

Checking out online sales till 3-4am then heading to walmart. Price matching a bunch of stuff then getting some Pjs and other items there in their add.... Then Kmart..... then hitting walgreens on the way home.

I would like to get some blank dvd+rs, so maybe I'll go to Office Max or radio shack (Im hoping to score online though for these)

I think I am going to head to Kohl's first (4am) then I will be off to Walmart (6am) for their sales gotta get some kids toys. Then I will stop buy Office Depot and if I get a chance Circuit City luckily I have Walmart, Office Depot and Circuit City all in the same shopping center.

1st stop will be Staples for the Dell Desktop and the 640 GB WD hard drive, then over to Costco for the ITunes gift cards and (haven't seen this ad yet) to Fred Meyer for the annual sock sale. My parents love the socks at this place..LOL. Most everything else is already bought so I'll be home hopefully by 8 or 9.:)

my plan this year is to stay home this is going to be the first year in 10 years that i will not be camping out this thursday im having unexpected family coming for thanksgiving and i will be forced to stay i asked them if they want to come but they dont do that so will I have to entertain these people i really want to go but i cant leave them at my house they would consider it rude so im going to miss it :( i hope every one gets what they want and have fun out there cause it sure is fun its like a natural high

First stop is Kohls. I don't really need anything from there, but they open first (might get some shoes for myself). Then Farm and Fleet by 6 (my friend needs 2 $15 dog beds) and then to Target for cds and dvds. After that to Wal-Mart and maybe to Home Depot for the phones.