So what is your final plan this BF?

jennie_bebe

Well, I'm going to start off my shopping on Wednesday at Target and then go back in on BF to price adjust. ;)

Then Kmart Thanksgiving morning for one of the Nerf Vulcan's for $24.99 :)

On BF, I will be up and at Walmart by 3:30am where I plan to get quite a few items (mainly toys and to price match a couple of items that Toy's R Us will have on sale. Then, off to Target to do my price adjustment and get some money back :) then on to Toy's R US, Sears, Kmart, Game Stop, Harbor Freight & Kohl's. It's going to be busy, busy, but luckily I'm not really after anything that is have to have other than my son's Vulcan.

My plan is to get to Walmart about 4 am pick up the few things that I am getting...not much microwave, slippers, headphones & some movies. I am not getting much this year at all. I am however going to order a skateboard online I think but I may end up going to sports authority. We will go out for breakfast and then back home.

I see lots of little stuff I like but it's all spread throughout the stores. No one store is standing out for me -- I don't shop at Wal-Mart so that's not an option, even though the ad looks like the best of the bunch. I'm disappointed in the TVs, and figure I'll be buying that online after BF, when the stores get *really* desperate ... LOL.

But Sears, Radio Shack, CVS, Target, Old Navy are likely stops for me. Can't handle BB for what they're offering.

wed. target.

Thursday, Meijer and Kmart

Friday is split 4 ways by 4 people. "I" will be at KB Toys (12 am) then Kohls across the street, I have a 15% off shopping pass too....Then Old Navy ( I also have bucks there), then Then Toys R us at which I recieve the employee discount, then B&BW at some point.... V. Secret maybe...

Hubby will be at Meijers, then target to adjust ( he will probably hit T rus with me).

Mom will be at K mart & walmart, HA HA HA!

Sister, JC Pennys, and its her employee discount thingy, so she will be there too, and then its off to brunch and then bed!

I have no idea now, its so different then last year. Last year the $229. laptop at BB was a must for us.

I really need to know if this is it? Will we still see any secrete deals but when I asked the post was removed and now I just dont know what to expect.

Walmart first, there is a ton I wanna get there......although alot of it is for me:o

Then over to Target.......grab breakfast and eat on the go. Then it will be in no particular order, Lowe's, Big Lots, Kohl's, JCPenney, GameStop, Dollar Tree for stocking stuffers, then go eat lunch and afterwards hit various other stores on the way home.

I have two plans in the works as of right now

Plan A- Circuit City around 4, then Target, Best Buy, Walmart, Kohls, Meijers, then breakfast or..well..lunch

Plans B- Kohls around 3, Meijers, Walmart, CC, Target, Best Buy, food.

Still have to figure out what to get people. :confused:

:gdmornincoffee::gdmornincoffee:

We are doing the midnight opening of the outlet mall in Concord, NC. Shopping there till 3 am, driving halfway back and stopping at Wal-Mart & Kmart (there is a town half way between here and Concord that have a WalMart and Kmart that face each other so we only have to park once there). Then we will drive another 30 min. back to the Winston-Salem area and go to Target, then TRU, and after that probably hit Hanes Mall. All in all it's going to be a blast!

As far as what I'm buying - it's mostly toys, but I'm grabbing an Ipod Touch for the hubby and some random stuff like towels (you can never have enough of those) and other things that aren't really gifts but more for daily use around the house that just happen to be really good buys.

1. Be at Kohl's at 4:00am for the binoculars at $8.99

2. Go to JCPenney for the snowglobe

3. Be in line at Staples to buy some items

4. Go to Office Deport to buy few items

5. Go to Home Depot for the air compressor at $59.99

6. Go to Target for one item

7. Go to Sears for one item

8. Spend the rest of the day at the MALL - JCPenney, Bath and Body Works, etc.

I bought my two big items already, so I don't have to be at the stores waiting that early. I bought the $298.00 laptop at Walmart and a 32" LCD HDTV at Costco for $399.99

I have been lucky enough to narrow down the rest of my list to 4 stores :)

1.) Kmart- Thanksgiving Day

2.) Walmart -5am

3.) Target- 6 am

4.) Walgreens- 7 am

I will be home by 8am :shock:. I have bought so much throughout the year, thanks to this site, that I don't need a whole bunch more. Besides a couple gift cards, I will be completely done after Friday.

Its the same as last year...Kohls for all the small stuff then Wal mart. Target is the last stop before figuring out if i can stay awake to buy some other small items. I usually get kinda grumpy after a few hours from past years so I try to go to bed by 9am, lol. Its good for all of us!

my mom, aunt and i will start at kohls at 345 am. Then depending on how long we have to stand in line (over an hour last year), we will either head to walmart next door, or straight to target where I have a lot of things i want to get (diego ds game for son, clothes, games)

then if we didnt get to walmart first, over there, then on to the mall where sears/penneys/younkers/bandbody are. Probably then joanns/michaels....menards only if we are crazy (those lines are like three hours long to check out!).

o anddont forget getting a quad shot venti caramel machiatto somwhere in there!

Thanksgiving morning we will head to Kmart for teh VTech Games, then back home to cook.

Our plan for Friday so far is to hit Wal-Mart first, then over to JCPenney for the snowglobe, off to Walgreen's for the Webkins, after that we may head to the next town over for Target and Kmart (depending on what I couldn't price match at Wal-Mart)

Alright our plan is pretty much set.

1. Walmart at 3:30 for the Samsung 32" LCD TV - Mom will be stationed over there while I'm at the DVD section ready to grab.

2. While mom and I are at Walmart my sister will be standing in line at Target for the 26" Westinghouse TV, inflatable mattress, cozy blankets, indoor/outdoor temp., cheap DVDs, etc...

3. In and out of Walmart we'll head over to Target to join my sister in line.

4. While sis and I are in line, mom is going to head over to Bath and Body Works (for VIP bag) and Herbergers (we'll have to see whats in the ad).

5. After Target, sis and I will hit up Best Buy for DVDs and little extras.

6. While we are at BB, mom will probably head over to Old Navy or Kohls.

7. After we are all done, we hit up McDonald's and I'll go with my mom home and my sis heads off to work.

8. Once I get to my parents house I'll go on to a smaller town by them and hit up their Target and Walmart for things I missed or things that will still be around at 10am.

So we have a few kinks yet to work out but we'll do that on Thanksgiving.

Pretty much the same plan as always for us:

We'll get to JCPenney's about 20 minutes before opening to get the free snowglobe, though we almost never buy anything there. It's just that they open first in our area and we like to start as early as possible.

Then to Walmart- should be there within 30-40 minutes prior of opening. Get in line- my sister and I both have a decent list there. Mostly Toys, clothing, and DVD's. Nothing is a make or break deal though, so no standing in line all night long for us.

We'll then head to TRU, Target & Kohls (they're in the same plaza), then over to the mall. We're we'll have breakfast in the food court. It's the only day of the year we eat Arby's Roast Beef and Fries before 8am.

Once at the mall our first stop is usually Disney Store, but we no longer have one in our mall. I'll be hitting up: PacSun, Gamestop, Hallmark Store (to see if they have anything), Sears, Spencers, and Macy's. I'm not sure what she's looking for there yet.

Then we usualy hop across the street to Old Navy, AC Moore, and Office Max if we feel like it. Then our last stop is usually Fashion Bug on the way home. It usually depends on what time their sale goes until and what time it is when we're going by though.

We're usually home between 1-3pm sometime. Then it's naptime and when I get up, my husband and I start the decorating and getting the tree up.

THOUGHT: I'm sure this will happen anyway, but if you have internet access, or a internet enabled cell phone, we should meet up in the chat room and chat while standing/sitting in line! That way, we can all strategize together! =) Sounds like a plan to me.

:D I've got a 2-Liter of Mt Dew on ice now for Thursday night...online shopping mostly here. I'll take a nap late in the day, but I'll be online hunting as early as 6pm....If I remember it correctly, a lot of deals were up early and I'm hoping that will be the case again this year. :yup:

Last year I sat up all night until about 6 or 7am and shopped entirely online...I got almost my entire list accomplished before I finally had to take a nap. Then I got back up to see the Amazon BF gold box deals.

wednesday at Target to get price adjusters on dvds, and just to scope it out, wednesday night/early thursday bestbuy online, as soon as that is done, off to Kmart

thursday wee-early at Kmart, then head down to Meijer ( not just for some items but for their ad as well as somehow they dont put it in the paper ( hopefully they will this year), and possibly Walgreens, then grandmas for turkeyluncheon, then review ads several times, get to walmart around midnightish get as much stuff i can get to pricematch (things i want...lol, not everything i can find)....

once done with Walmart around 6ish, maybe before, head out to Target or Meijer or some other store (after i see the ads again on Thursday i will know more) to see where i will head next, then after that probably the mall to see what they have and then back at the opther stores just to see what they have....not much i am looking for this year