So what is your final plan this BF?

jennie_bebe

I'm going to start at Kohls, and DH will go to HD. I'll get to Kohls around 3am-and he'll get to HD around 6:30am-ish. I don't have my final list put together at Kohls, but no big ticket items...just the small things. DH is going to get the Gorilla ladder and PA our compresser at HD. It is going to be a low-key BF for us this year, but I can't complain...we already got our plasma from the CC price "mistake" last weekend! I guess we will just have a goo nights sleep and a relaxing and warm Thanksgiving!:D

It all depends on the MENARD'S ad. Where is that ad????:mad:;) GRRR

As of now, I have gotten the one thing I really wanted off of amazon 2 days ago. The spy remote control car. Sam's had it for $79 and I got it for $59. Thank you Gottadeal:D

So, this BF is all about the socialization not the deals. I will not be buying as much but I can't stand being away from the fun. I know I need to go to some step program for this but it is sooo worth it.

Can't wait for the real sales to start after BF. That is sad isn't it. ;)

My plan is finally in place! :D

I'll be at Walmart shortly before it opens at 5am. I'm going to grab some $16 Wii games, jeans, hoodies, a jacket, a few toys, some $2 DVDs, and then kill some time just looking at holiday stuff until a little before 6am. I'm going to check out, and go across the parking lot to Target just in time for its opening. :yup:

At Target, I'm getting some Nintendo DS games and a few Star Wars Monopoly games. Then I'm heading straight to Kmart to check out the B2G1 Lego sets and Star Wars toys that will be B1 G1 %50 off.

I may or may not go to Best Buy for the $9 Virgin Mobile phone.

Then I'll go home, eat leftovers, take a nap, and maybe shop online. :D

Price match everything I can at WM and then depending on what store has the most stuff left that i couldnt PM go there next and so on down the list like usual

I am not after tvs game systems or pc/laps so this typical works fairly well...there will be some things I dont get but for most part i knock into it fairly well :D

I won't know my final plan until Thanksgiving because the other people shopping with me have yet to see the ads. We'll probably hit the mall where JC Penney, Best Buy, and a few other stores are located. Then we'll go across the street to Target and Circuit City. From there, who knows. I'm not too impressed with the deals this year. The only thing I'm really looking to get is the Aiptek camcorder at Target. Other than that, I'm just going out for the fun of it.

I'll do my Best Buy online BF shopping Wed night

Kohl's online Thursday night

Sports Authority will probably be the first store I go to followed by Bath and Body Works

Also our shopping center is giving away gift cards again this year to the first 1000. Last year I got $25 so I may do that again. :yup:

All plans are subject to change at my whim. ;)

WalMart, JCPenney(for the snowglobe), Bath&Body Works, Radio Shack, and Hasting's. Then go and eat, go home, wrap gifts, CRASH until I wake up. After that, I will probably sit around and watch Christmas movies and look at the lights on my tree(that's been up for two weeks now, and eat leftovers.

My mom and I have our final plans in place!!! We will be at Toys R Us for 5 a.m. to pick up some little odds and ends like board games and legos, then it's on to Target for 6 a.m. for the major shopping!! After Target we'll head across the parking lot to Kohls just to check out some little things, and after that it's breakfast at Bob Evans and coffee!! If we have time after that (I have to be home by noon so DH can go to work, no babysitter for the kiddo that day) we'll pop into a few other stores just to check out the deals. We have a new Outlet mall right by my house, and you will not catch me anywhere NEAR that place on BF! I'm pregnant and don't want to get trampled!! lol!

Wal Mart for me first (Leapster, Samsung Blu-Ray Player, 2 of the 8" Digital Photo Frames, that Samsung Digital Camera for my mom), then off to Target (XBOX 360 with the $60 Gift Card, my existing XBOX 360 crapped out on me..., then use that gift card on some toys!), and then it is to meet with my mom at Kohl's to get some clothes and even more toys for the kids. An exciting day to be had!

My first year in 7 or 8 in which I don't go to Best Buy...

Im thinking that I might start off at Walmart... then head over to Meijer, go to a different walmart to see if i can pick up anything I missed at the first one, then maybe over to sears, then another meijer to pick up anything that I missed at the first meijer.... LOL, yes 2 Walmarts and 2 Meijers... I usually go to target, but I dont remember seeing anything super exciting in that ad, so I might skip target and TRU for the first time this year.... then I think that I might meet up with the family and we will go to a 3rd walmart and then head off to Kmart. :)

STILL waiting on Apple to decide what they are going to do for BF and whether its worth it to spend hours in line. If they put on a decent sale, I'll be there bright and early.

Some other stops are Lowes for 2 things that I personally want, Best Buy for some games and a tv mount and the mall for some small things. Otherwise, most of my other Christmas shopping is done, or will be done this weekend :)

I've done a ton of my toy shopping already. My plans are for Disney Store, Old Navy, Gymboree, Bath and Body Works, and then I'll swing by Walmart to see what's left. Walmart has a great ad, but the only real thing I was thinking of getting was the pjs and slippers for the kids, and the pjs have bad reviews on one of the boards, so I might not make them a priority.

My plan- well.... I had contemplated going to JCPenny's since they open at 4am just to get my BF fix-if there was something I was after but really there isn't. However after the Walmart ad came out I'm debating about possibly going there around 4am to get near the item I'm after then running to the checkout line and then driving the 40-45 minutes to work to be there by 6 am. Haven't decided for sure yet what I'm thinking.

Have done most of my shopping already. The biggest things left I want to buy is a 19 - 23" LCD TV, a 4-in-1 printer, and maybe a digital picture frame. Hopefully I can pick up a TV in an on-line sale, and I know I can get a decent deal on-line now on a printer. So I am debating going anywhere at all. If we go, it will be around 5 or 6 to either Circuit City, Wal Mart, Staples or Radio shack, or perhaps a combination of those places. Definately not camping in the cold this year.