Victoria's Secret $20 off $20 Check your email!

Kara1204

I got an email today stating I could get $20 off any $20 or more purchase.

Seems to be a unique certificate number, not a code that I can post.

Just wanted to give the heads up, check your spam before deleting!

Shipping is $5.99 for an order up to and including $25.

(89) different panties on sale for 5/$25

www.victoriassecret.com

I got it as well. I used a GC for $10 plus a free panty that came in the mail in the store last week. Maybe that generated it. Other than that, I only ordered once, when we got the slipper deal last year. I did get on the site looking at the 2/20 bra deals though. Just not good ones in my size.

So what deals shall we use with the card anyway?????

I have NEVER ordered from VS online and the only time I ever "bought" anything in the store was with a $10 coupon I dowmloaded from here last year. Paid cash for the 77 cent difference. I do not have a VS card. Only "business" I have ever done with VS is apparently signed up for emails. So, I guess they only gave the 20 bucks to people who never shop there. :tongue1:

I got one and only signed up for email notices two weeks ago when saw some great codes on this forum. I used it today with a code I got on here for 25% off and another one for buy a bra and get free panty and 10 dollars off. I got 1 bra, 1 panty. and had to buy something for 10 so got a clearansced perfume set and total with shipping was 3.13.

Thanks OP, I had forgotten that I had it. I got the 5/25 panty deal, combined the 20$ off with 25% off one item. With ship, total was 9.74. Well worth avoiding the mall. :)

Oh yeah, I agree with "avoiding the mall." I think I will save my GC for January or February when they have some clearance sales and the Christmas crowd is gone.