CVS Pharmacy Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

They just opened a CVS Saturday, right around the corner from my house! Does anyone know if the 'bucks' can be used right away? For example, if I were to buy some of the free after bucks, could I use the bucks right away towards the GPS?

Yes, you can. A lot of people frequently roll their ECBs. :)

Off the top of my head, I see:

Bic Soliel Free After ECBs

Coupon - Bic Soleil System Razor, $3/1 (12-14-08) SS 11/2/08

I know there were various $1/1 Cover Girl coupons in the last 2 P & G inserts (10/12 and 11/2)

There are also a lot of $1/1 Garnier Facial Product coupons out there.

Anyone else? Bueller?

I have the cvs ad for the week of 23 thru 29 and some of the big electronics go on sale on the 23rd! The GPS, the MP3 player, and the digital frame are gonna be that price all week!! Including bucks back! All of the free items are only in that ad though!!

no you can use your ecb's however you like. That is what I love about CVS. You can just keep rolling them and pay with as many ecb's as you want!!! I am so excited for this ad! I am definitely making this a stop for me! The bic soleil raxors, the garnier cleansing pads there are coupons. I did have a coupon for $2 off 2 aussie products but I think it expired, I will check though. But even so, I am getting most of the stuff that is free after ecb's!! I'm gonna be rolling in some ecb's after BF!!! Woohoo! Oh and to make your oop less. Do a couple transactions. Pay for like 3 things and get your ecb's back then do another transaction and pay with those ecb's and get your ecb's back and keep doing it.

ETA: there are playtex coupons out there for $1 so the tampons would be free. Too bad limit is 1!! By the way I am loving that coke is b1g1 and the revlon makeup is b1g1, there are revlon coupons out there too.

Off the top of my head, I see:

Bic Soliel Free After ECBs

Coupon - Bic Soleil System Razor, $3/1 (12-14-08) SS 11/2/08

I know there were various $1/1 Cover Girl coupons in the last 2 P & G inserts (10/12 and 11/2)

There are also a lot of $1/1 Garnier Facial Product coupons out there.

Anyone else? Bueller?

I have a $1 off Johnson's baby product that expires 1/31/09.

Maybe one of their printables would work: http://johnsonsbaby.com/special-offers-expanded.jsp;jsessionid=2AnH2K2aQcNtGb3Xdmq80QUQLic

Last year, CVS was open on Thanksgiving, and the BF sale prices were in effect. Anyone know if this is going to be the case this year? If so, I will be up and at CVS before cooking!

In this ad it says open thanksgiving but not sure if these prices in the ad are available thanksgiving, if so I'm right there with you! Will be there thanksgiving am when it opens! lol. And kmart is right across the street so will head over there when I'm done!

They just opened a CVS Saturday, right around the corner from my house! Does anyone know if the 'bucks' can be used right away? For example, if I were to buy some of the free after bucks, could I use the bucks right away towards the GPS?

Come join us in the CVS Discussion in the offline deals section! All your questions will be answered there also. We CVS all year long!

So let me get this straight, I can go into CVS, get all this stuff that is supposed to be free after Extra Care Bucks, and tell the cashier to use the ECB towards the purchase, so it actually is free right on the spot?

My CVS just opened up recently and I haven't dealt with them, so I don't know how this works. lol

If so, I am SO going there on Thanksgiving!!

So let me get this straight, I can go into CVS, get all this stuff that is supposed to be free after Extra Care Bucks, and tell the cashier to use the ECB towards the purchase, so it actually is free right on the spot?

My CVS just opened up recently and I haven't dealt with them, so I don't know how this works. lol

If so, I am SO going there on Thanksgiving!!

No, that is not how it works. If you already have ECB's you can use them on that purchase. But if you do not have any ecb's already you will have to pay full price. Let's say you get the bic razor and the garnier towlettes or whatever. Your total will be about $12. You WILL have to pay that. Then you can make a 2nd transaction and get johnsons softlotion and an aussie shampoo and a colgate toothpaste and your total will be about $12, you can pay for this with the ecb's you just got back from purchasing the razors and garnier. Then you will get another $12 ecb's back from purchasing your lotion, toothpaste and shampoo and you can then use that on your next purchase.

Coupon Match-ups:

Aussie Shampoo & Conditioner $2.99 FAR limit 2 - $1.00 off p&g coupon

Bic Soleil $5.99 FAR (limit 1?) - $3.00 coupon

Johnsons Soft Lotion $5.69 FAR limit 1 - $1 any Johnson's baby product (may work?)

Revlon Makeup B1G1F - there are various $1, $2 & $3 off coupons for Revlon cosmetics and CVS has been letting you use coupons on BOTH products even the free one

Garnier Cleansing Towlettes $5.99 FAR (limit 1?) - $1 off any Garnier Nutritioniste

Maybelline Liquid Powder Foundation $8.99 FAR (limit 1?) - $3 off any Maybelline foundation

Colgate Total $2.99 FAR limit 2 - I know there are $1.50 and $1 off Colgate coupons out there (I CANNOT GET ANY MORE TOOTHPASTE!)

Right Guard/Soft & Dri .99 cents - .50 off any Soft & Dri

Playtex Gentle Glide $3.99 & $3 ECB's - $1 off Playtex Gentle Glide

Clarol Hydrience $8.49 & $5 ECB's - I'm pretty sure there's coupons for this (I don't clip haircolor coupons so I can't check)

Schick Quattro $7.99 & $6 ECB's - I have a $2 coupon that expired yesterday, maybe another one will come out before BF

*FAR = free after rebate

Edited by Rockfordmom

Thank you rockfordmom, I forgot about those aussie coupon. Just cut them out! :D I have got all my coupons ready! Bic, playtex, aussie, soft & dri, revlon, garnier and maybelline. I was so bummed when I checked my q earlier for those mens razors hopefully they will come out with another one before then!!! I don't need or want anymore toothpaste. If it was crest pro health I would get it but I don't use colgate toothpaste.

No, that is not how it works. If you already have ECB's you can use them on that purchase. But if you do not have any ecb's already you will have to pay full price. Let's say you get the bic razor and the garnier towlettes or whatever. Your total will be about $12. You WILL have to pay that. Then you can make a 2nd transaction and get johnsons softlotion and an aussie shampoo and a colgate toothpaste and your total will be about $12, you can pay for this with the ecb's you just got back from purchasing the razors and garnier. Then you will get another $12 ecb's back from purchasing your lotion, toothpaste and shampoo and you can then use that on your next purchase.

Ok, I get it. Thanks! :)

Looks like I'll be at Kmart and CVS on Thanksgiving.

I'll consider it a warm up for Black Friday. ;)

Sorry, I didn't even realize Johnson's had lotion other than the baby stuff. :o I found this one for $1 off any Johnson's product.

http://www.johnsonsforyou.com/meltawaystresscoupon.jsp;jsessionid=SWBP1oeBqds6imurIKUjHyuJnE4#

Thank you for this! Rockfordmom, do you remember what ad the maybelline coupons were in? I have all my other coupons but those and can't seem to find them anywhere. :(

Thank you for this! Rockfordmom, do you remember what ad the maybelline coupons were in? I have all my other coupons but those and can't seem to find them anywhere. :(

I don't remember, they definitely look like newspaper insert coupons, I have 2 of them they both have a picture of Mineral Power and say good on any Maybelline Foundation, one is for $2 off and one is for $3 off but they have 2 different expiration dates. I get 2 different newspapers that have different coupons so I'm not sure... sorry I couldn't be more help.

FYI, on the Maybelline-- there were two different insert coupons (see below). Then there are also several different ones that were on tearpads and expire in March, 2009.

Maybelline Mascara, Any (10-26-08 RP) $1.00/1, exp. 1/26/2009

Maybelline Foundation, Any (10-26-08 RP) $3.00/1, exp. 1/26/2009

HTH! :)