Bath and Body Works "Sweetest, Softest Ever™... Robes"

I just bought myself this robe today in gray. I was a little unsure at first because it has the belt attached, but it doesnt bunch up in the front. It has a great fit and feel! I went a little oversized for a more comfy feel. Finding a hooded robe that felt like this was almost impossible! I was at least 5 stores today and this is the only one like it! I love it~

I have the one from last year (90% off)...and I love it. Soft, warm, comfortable. Washes up really well, comes out of the dryer all fluffy. I almost passed it up since I like long robes, the sales girl encouraged me to try it on---I'm short so it comes to my ankles....I am sooo glad I bought it.

I went into BBW tonight. That robe is AWESOME!!! I LOVE the color!! If you are going to get it, check out the post in the "offline hot deals"

http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?t=124586

Right now you can use the $10.00 off $30.00 but my store (and it looks like most from the posts) are giving a $10.00 gc to use between Nov 12 and Dec 24 with a $40.00 purchase. You spend $40.00, you get the gift card, then the $10.00 off. So its a good time to get it. :yup:

Thank you everyone! I am convinced that this is the Bathrobe to get!

Now I have to decide what color to get for her. I picked up a tea set at Pier 1 yesterday, Tea Pot, two mugs and a serving dish in white for $9.98. The Tea set is going to go with the bathrobe and most likely a few pairs of the Sweetest, softest socks at BBW and a Tazo tea sampler from Starbucks.

I'll have to get the $10 coupon.

Now I have to decide what color to get for her. I picked up a tea set at Pier 1 yesterday, Tea Pot, two mugs and a serving dish in white for $9.98. The Tea set is going to go with the bathrobe and most likely a few pairs of the Sweetest, softest socks at BBW and a Tazo tea sampler from Starbucks.

I vote for the grey!!!!!:yup: It is so soft and pretty!

Check out the Veterans Day sale on the BBW website TODAY-there is an offer for free sweetest softest socks when you buy the robe-you may need to click on the specials link on the left side. The coupon code is on the homepage at the top as well as the $10 gift card offer. I went through the link in my email-I don't know how to post them, so perhaps someone more computer literate will do so for you.

I have the white robe from the first year they were available and it is WONDERFUL!!! The slippers are the worst to walk in, so I can't recommend the matching slippers, the socks are a great ides though.

I went to BBW yesterday and bought the grey robe ( I didn't see the online deal until afterwards) I also picked up the Coconut Lime Verbena body lotion for $5.00 and the Holiday lotion trio for $5.00 (stocking gifts).

I bought the Large/X Large robe, the very helpful sales associate, said that it is longer and better for snuggling on the sofa with some tea when it is cold!

I used the $10.00 off coupon (thanks for the link!) and recieved the $10.00 gc and another coupon for $10 off a $30 purchase!!! Wonder if I can use them together;)

I tried on the robe and now I told my DH that I would like one too! :D

Thank you for all of your help! I told my Mom and my DH that You all helped me decide to buy the Sweetest, Softest Robe and they think it is very cool that you all helped.

THANK YOU!!!

• 2 weeks later...