anyone know if any baby items will be on special?

cc1824

Hi has anyone in the past had any knowledge of Baby items, being on any black friday specials?

My daughter will be having our 2nd grandchild in March, so i kind of wanted to buy somethings for xmas. looking for double stroller, bath-tub, bottles, monitors-video, etc.

She has some things left over from previous baby that is now 17 mos old.

CC

last year i was pregnant on bf and was looking to find some good deals on baby stuff, but no such luck. i don't know if babies r us has any bf sales but that would be something to look into since all they have is baby stuff. but as for the other stores on bf the only things i could find in sale baby related was clothing and toys.

On my niece's first Christmas (she's 2 now), the Babies R Us near me didn't open early and didn't have any sales. But since then they have started opening early, so I imagine they have started doing something. Or maybe you can check the BRU section of Toys R Us, if you care to fight the crowds.

I had a March baby, and am now due in April.

You'll probably only find toys and clothes.

For gear, you're better off waiting until Jan/Feb when the stores have their annual Baby Sales.

You'll start finding old models being clearanced out late Dec/early Jan.

HTH.

Last year Babies R Us had a great price on their store brand (especially for baby) cases of diapers.

Normally these cases are over $20 each. However on Black Friday there were $10 each!! I bought so many that we still have a few cases left! (and now we're potty training lol). And let's be honest, while diapers might be a boring gift, they are always a welcome gift unless your daughter does cloth diapering.. ;)

If I remember correctly they had a nice bath tub gift set too. It came with the little tub, some toys for it, a bath towel, and some gerber soaps & lotions. I don't remember it being advertised, but I do remember seeing it on displays throughout the aisles there.

Also Babies R Us had great prices on the Gerber Baby Soaps. And a decent sale on Gerber Food and Earth's Best food products. For the Gerber Baby products it'd be really beneficial to you to get a hold of some manufacturer coupons to use in combo with the sale prices.

I honestly don't recall if Target, walmart, kmart, or anyone else had any good baby deals.

I had a March baby, and am now due in April.

You'll probably only find toys and clothes.

For gear, you're better off waiting until Jan/Feb when the stores have their annual Baby Sales.

You'll start finding old models being clearanced out late Dec/early Jan.

HTH.

i agree, this is when i have found my best deals. i got a double stroller, a highchair, and a swing all at 75% off by patiently watching the various targets in my area last january.

I had just signed on to AOL and there was this big thing about a lot of the Black Friday ads leaking and there was one saying about babiesrus offering discounts like toysrus and doing smaller discount booklets. It was under my main screen, I can find the website again, but from looking at it, it almost looks like it got most of it's info from this website. :-)

Last year I waited at the Babies R' us in Cincinnati for the diapers. I was the first one at the store at 4am in hopes of the store being ready to open at 5am. about 10 people got in line with me, but no store opening. Luckily the store is attached to a mall and we waited inside. Some people left, but I stayed until about 6: 30am when I saw an employee and flagged him down. We told him about the ad see on the internet. He informed us that it was only a test market and did not apply for our area and that the store was not opening till 10am. So I explained that those of us there were all seeing the same ad. Sure enough he opened the gate and let us in.

I bought 10 cases that day @ $10/case. Well worth freezing for...

Hoping thaey have that same sale, as now I have a 8 week old daughter to buy for now...

I agree with most on here that your mainly just going to be able to find clothes, pj's. I was prego in 06 during BF and was hoping to find some nice stuff but didnt. Your probably going to have to wait until after the new year. Thats what I had to do.