Buy 1 Madagascar ticket get one free at fandango.com

nat1jen

Use your Mastercard at www.fandango.com to buy one ticket to Madagascar and get one free. Here are the details:

This offer is valid only for MasterCard® Cardholders who purchase at least one movie ticket on Fandango.com. Buy one or more tickets to see Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa at a participating Fandango theater and get one ticket to the same showing free when you use your MasterCard® card. This offer is valid from 10/28/08 through 1/15/09, while supplies last. Free ticket valued up to $13.50, including a convenience charge. Value of free ticket will be deducted from a single order on Fandango.com. Limit one free ticket per MasterCard® Cardholder.

Edited by nat1jen
eta

I just checked and you can buy tickets now

Hmm, won't let me. I get:

"This movie opens on Friday, November 7. Showtimes are not yet available in your area.

Fandango can send you a FanAlert™ e-mail as soon as tickets for Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa are available."

Oh well, guess I'll just have to use it later.

Hmm, won't let me. I get:

"This movie opens on Friday, November 7. Showtimes are not yet available in your area.

Fandango can send you a FanAlert™ e-mail as soon as tickets for Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa are available."

Oh well, guess I'll just have to use it later.

I got that too but we only have 1 movie theater close to us, so this is not unusual!! :( I will check back next week and hopefully can still get in on it!!! Such a good deal, especially with 4 kids!!!! :yup:

I just got this message :(

"Sorry this promotion has ended for today, but check back on Fandango tomorrow for another MasterCard and Madagascar offer. "

Oh no, it's supposed to be good through January. It did say "while supplies last." I suppose that all the tickets could already be gone for the promo, but that would mean that they didn't have very many to begin with. Could they even have a certain quota for each day?

"Buy one or more movie tickets and get one free when you use your MasterCard® to order tickets from this page.

Here’s how to redeem this exclusive offer:

1. Enter your ZIP code or city name in the box above.

2. Select a theater and showtime for Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa.

3. Be one of the first 250 customers each day to use your MasterCard® during checkout and the price of one ticket will be automatically deducted from your order. "

Ok now I understand why it was all sold out yesterday

Has anyone bought one yet to see if it works? When does it show you the discount on the ticket? Is it one ticket free per transactions? If I wanted 4 tickets, can I buy 1 get 1 and do the transaction twice?

"Limit one free ticket per MasterCard® Cardholder."

I guess you can use multiple MC if you have them....

OP-there is a typo in your thread title-you need to buy 1 ticket, not 2, to get 1 free.

Thank you very much for pointing this out. The number "2" was beside the word "tickets" in the ad, but it was referring to Madagascar 2 and not 2 tickets. Sorry about that, and thank you for catching my mistake. Sorry if I mislead anyone, but it's an even better deal.

I just bought two tickets and paid for one YAY!!!! It cost me $6.50 for two matinee tickets. Thanks op!

I ordered twice, two tickets each time on the same mastercard. So, 4 tickets for $13.00

Did it give you a printout that says you purchased the tickets or a code or something? How does it work exactly? Thanks.

Did it give you a printout that says you purchased the tickets or a code or something? How does it work exactly? Thanks.

You can print the page with your confirmation number on it. On the day of the movie you simply take the mastercard that you used to purchase the tickets to the ticket window and they will give you your tickets.

On the main fandango page you should see on the right side, the ad for this promo, click on that. hth

Rhonda

You can print the page with your confirmation number on it. On the day of the movie you simply take the mastercard that you used to purchase the tickets to the ticket window and they will give you your tickets.

On the main fandango page you should see on the right side, the ad for this promo, click on that. hth

Rhonda

Thanks for letting me know.

DATE AND SHOWTIMEDate of Show:Saturday, Nov. 8, 2008

Time of Show:1:00 pm

TICKET QUANTITYChild: 2 x $5.75 = $11.50

Convenience Charge: 2 x $1.00 = $2.00

Total:$13.50

Here is what it shows me and is asking for my credit card number....when does it show the discount on the next page...and does it ask me to confirm payment before so I can see the discount? I want to make sure before continuing.

Thanks.

DATE AND SHOWTIMEDate of Show:Saturday, Nov. 8, 2008

Time of Show:1:00 pm

TICKET QUANTITYChild: 2 x $5.75 = $11.50

Convenience Charge: 2 x $1.00 = $2.00

Total:$13.50

Here is what it shows me and is asking for my credit card number....when does it show the discount on the next page...and does it ask me to confirm payment before so I can see the discount? I want to make sure before continuing.

Thanks.

I think it has ended because I tried to buy tickets and it would not show the discount any longer for me. They must have reached the limit!:( I realy wanted to go and it would have been great with a free ticket!