Buy 1 Madagascar ticket get one free at fandango.com

nat1jen

If you don't have a mastercard, you might want to look into getting a Capital One Debit card Mastercard. It has the Mastercard logo, but it works like a debit and takes the money right out of your bank account, plus you get rewards! Worth looking at!

Edie

I saw it once and tried it but it gave me an error message at the very end....can anyone tell me if it still works...or can you post the link to it.

This is what it tells me when I go to confirm and purchase the tickets...

We are sorry, but there was a problem reserving seats at this theater.

If you received this message after clicking the "Complete Purchase" button and want to check if your order went through, please click here.

Edited by egirl

I got an email today stating that the offer is still being honored. I think that there are just a limited number of free tickets (250) allowed per day. Try first thing in the morning to get your tickets. According to the original offer, this is good through January.

I saw it once and tried it but it gave me an error message at the very end....can anyone tell me if it still works...or can you post the link to it.

This is what it tells me when I go to confirm and purchase the tickets...

We are sorry, but there was a problem reserving seats at this theater.

If you received this message after clicking the "Complete Purchase" button and want to check if your order went through, please click here.

Is the show already sold out at your theater? Also, it could be that there were software issues. I would try again. Sometimes Fandango is very slow for me on Friday's and Saturday's, but I have never had an issue with my order unless the show is sold out.

Is the show already sold out at your theater? Also, it could be that there were software issues. I would try again. Sometimes Fandango is very slow for me on Friday's and Saturday's, but I have never had an issue with my order unless the show is sold out.

Ok I just talked to them and apparently there is a problem on the theater's side with their software so I can't do anything and it has been down they said fro about 2 weeks so until the theater fixes their problem I can't do the promotion or even buy tickets.