Watch BF TV and Win a BF T-Shirt - CONTEST OVER

bigjimslade

Hello everyone! Do you want a cool BF t shirt that Brad gives out? He has stopped by the news room at Black Friday TV and told us we can give a BF t shirt away. All you need to do is watch the video at the link below, follow the directions, add us as a friend on You Tube, Rate the video and post your answer here. Post your answers by Wednesday night @ 10pm CST. One lucky person will win a t shirt

Edited by bigjimslade

i didnt actually see the answer before i posted it, i did watch the video lol

o well

lol yea i was thinking the same thing when i posted, i mean i was first so no one else had an answer but what if people just copy the answer, but he said you also have to add them as a friend and rate them, so just copying the answer wont do anyone any good.

lol yea i was thinking the same thing when i posted, i mean i was first so no one else had an answer but what if people just copy the answer, but he said you also have to add them as a friend and rate them, so just copying the answer wont do anyone any good.

i did all that too....

Me too....LoL :lolrun::lolrun:

Answer: Craftsman 35 LED Rechargable Worklight

Craftsman 35 LED Rechargeable Work Light. I invited you to be my friend & subscribed. Gave the video 5 stars & left a comment. I am themamapenguin. What reasons have been given to "the unknown retailer"? I say gottadeal is the best place to find deals year round, so why wouldn't it be the best place to leak a Black Friday ad? Gottadeal has a larger than usual captive audience this time of year, the retailers can't buy any better advertising.

I really wanna win this shirt! :) I never win anything. :(

Anywho, watched the video and subscribed / added as a friend. User name is Disney8704. Gave a 5 star rating. And the item for 16.99 (50% off!) Craftsman 35 LED rechargeable work light #73904 Reg. 33.99

rated and left a comment under primal1122. the answer is craftmans 35 led rechargable work light for 50% off @ 16.99. Now please I really want that T-shirt. My mouse is going out and it took me an hr just to sign up for you tube. That T-shirt is well worth it. Great video by the way.