Walmart Online Only Specials - NOW Available - NEW DEALS 11/8

Brad

they usually have good T-day specials on line, as far as going to WM on BF, never I say never gonna happen! People are rude shove, cut slap fist fight, knock you over, not worth it for me same thing happens at BB and K-bee toys; our KB is ridic, only allow 2 shoppers in store at a time cause its a small store, this is a joke!

I know some peole who will go to the WM 24hr store and stay there all night until they open the specials, like hawks watching kittens, its crazy

CC

ugh.. i was going to order some of the ps3 games last week and forgot. :(

The ds bundle is not a bad deal for someone looking for one.

The Playskool Kota the Triceratops Dinosaur looks sooooo cool! My ds would have loved something like that when he was 3-4 years old! I'll have to show it to him later.

Is that a good deal for the PS3 bundle? I know I don't like the movie choices and not sure what games are good.

Yes that is a pretty good bundle. NOT AWESOME. If you desire most of the games than yah it's alright, if not don't waste your money. Buy the system and then you will have to buy the games that you want seperately. It will cost you more, but it's better than having a bunch of games your not going to use......unless you put them on ebay and try to make a little something off of them.