Win a Black Friday t-shirt - CONTEST OVER!

Brad

A quick contest that makes the winner do a little work....

Here is what you have to do:

1. Print out the first page of this thread

2. Go to a store that usually has a BF sale (not somewhere like a gas station)

3. Take a picture of the printed thread somewhere inside the store that shows what store you are in.

4. Come back and post the picture in this thread

The first person to do that wins a Black Friday t-shirt :)

Obviously no photoshopped pics or anything like that. If I have any doubts about the validity of the pic, you won't win. I may ask for the original photo to be sent to me.

Easy enough? Just be the first and you win - no random drawings or anything - first one wins :D

http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/images/bfshirt.jpg

GAH! If I weren't working tonight I'd be doing this for sure!!!!!!! I'm sure someone will have done it by the time I'm off at 10 pm! I *REALLY* want one of these shirts too!!!! Can I just take a picture with a webpage of a BF store??

LOL. Not that easy. Don't worry - I still have plenty of shirts to give away during the next month :)

Oh my goodness, Your a GREAT guy!! THANK YOU OH SO MUCH!! XOXOXO!!

Now look out BF shoppers cause I will proudly be wearing my Gottadeal Doorbuster Tee on BF!

Now I must go to the grocery store, which really baffles my 4 year old cause we were just at the store, she is looking at me as if I have four heads, lol!

Congratulations Higbee and aprncess!

I personally am VERY impressed with how quickly you guys went into action for the contest. And found it funny, you both ended up at the same store (not location, tho).

This was a NEAT contest, okay, this is probably my favorite contest for the BF shirts. Nice creativity Brad!

Now I am just giggling thinking about this. Did both of you just literally run in the store, whip out the printout, and snap a photo. Then quickly run out the store, jump in the car, and fly home to post? I wonder what observers thought, lol.

Now I am just giggling thinking about this. Did both of you just literally run in the store, whip out the printout, and snap a photo. Then quickly run out the store, jump in the car, and fly home to post? I wonder what observers thought, lol.

Now mind you I was already going to the grocery store but wanted to check the boards but then after seeing this contest and posting a quick comment, (which I had later, on the drive to Walmart, thought maybe I shouldn't have taken the time to do that).

I yelled at my three kids to get their shoes and coats on. As they were dilly dallying around, I was yelling, "Come on, get a move on, I have to hurry" and printing the 1st page. They go running out of the house and hop in the car, then my youngest starts complaining about where she wants to sit, I was like, "Just get in the car and get in your car seat, I don't have time for this nonsense". After moving the car seat to the back of the SUV, because I didn't want to listen to the wining, I was off. Walmart is located 10 minutes from my house. Traffic was a bit heavy and of course the women in front of me was digging around her car, stopping and swerving and just generally being a nuisance, causing additional delay. As I am driving there, I see a Walgreens coming up and say, "I cannot think, do they have a BF ad or not. I couldn't be sure under all that pressure, so I decided not to take the chance and kept on driving. Now there is a Dunkin Donuts in front of Walmart as well as some little strip mall stores. I have to turn right at the light to enter the strip mall entrance and you cannot turn right on red, therefore, I cut threw the Dunkin Donuts parking lot to get there faster. I fly into the parking lot, found the first closest parking spot to the door and tell my oldest to keep on eye on the other two, I would be right back in a minute. I get out of the car, searching in my pocket for my cell phone as I am running to the door. As I am getting to the doors, I start thinking, where am I suppose to go that will show I am in Walmart, hmmm, customer service, a price sign, wait do they say Walmart on them, how about the registers? Then I enter and see the TV camera and it says Walmart, I was like, that will work. I quick held up the printed 1st page of this thread in front of the monitor and clicked a picture and ran back out of the store. I seen no one, if anyone seen me, I have no clue, maybe you will all see me on the news later, lol.

Any who, I ran back to the car, jumped in and sped off. As I am driving, my mother calls to talk about her doctor visit. I am trying to be patient and listen. I tell her I was on my way to the store and I will call her right back. We hang up and I tell my oldest to find that picture and send it to my email so it will cut out another step. I am about 4 minutes from my house and sitting at a light, when what do I see in front of me, the railroad crossing lights going on. I mumbled a few choice words, continue to the crossing and parked the car because it was going as slow as molasses. As I am sitting there impatiently waiting for it to end, I start laughing out loud because I was thinking just then, that Brad must be getting a big laugh out of this contest as he has us running around like mad Gottadealers (I used some more choice words here besides mad Gottadealers).

I fly up to my front door, park the car, jump out saying, "Stay where you are, don't get out of your car seats, I will be right back, I am just running in to do something" I fly into the house, rush to the pc and since everything was already open, clicked on hotmail, refreshed, thought perhaps I should check the board to see if anyone already posted their pic, thought better of it and clicked on the email with the pic, clicked on the the pic, saved it as BFtshirt, went to photobucket, uploaded, copied image location, clicked on Gottadeal, it was left on the thread, clicked quick reply, added url and hit submit. Now I seen my image and thought, I wonder if I was the first, I scrolled up and there was another. I had many choice words which I said out loud and then I thought, I wonder how much I missed it by. I looked and had more choice words when I found out it was by a minute. I could not believe it, just one minute, if only.......

I gotta good laugh out of it and now my kids think I have just lost it!

Now mind you I was already going to the grocery store but wanted to check the boards but then after seeing this contest and posting a quick comment, (which I had later, on the drive to Walmart, thought maybe I shouldn't have taken the time to do that).

I yelled at my three kids to get their shoes and coats on. As they were dilly dallying around, I was yelling, "Come on, get a move on, I have to hurry" and printing the 1st page. They go running out of the house and hop in the car, then my youngest starts complaining about where she wants to sit, I was like, "Just get in the car and get in your car seat, I don't have time for this nonsense". After moving the car seat to the back of the SUV, because I didn't want to listen to the wining, I was off. Walmart is located 10 minutes from my house. Traffic was a bit heavy and of course the women in front of me was digging around her car, stopping and swerving and just generally being a nuisance, causing additional delay. As I am driving there, I see a Walgreens coming up and say, "I cannot think, do they have a BF ad or not. I couldn't be sure under all that pressure, so I decided not to take the chance and kept on driving. Now there is a Dunkin Donuts in front of Walmart as well as some little strip mall stores. I have to turn right at the light to enter the strip mall entrance and you cannot turn right on red, therefore, I cut threw the Dunkin Donuts parking lot to get there faster. I fly into the parking lot, found the first closest parking spot to the door and tell my oldest to keep on eye on the other two, I would be right back in a minute. I get out of the car, searching in my pocket for my cell phone as I am running to the door. As I am getting to the doors, I start thinking, where am I suppose to go that will show I am in Walmart, hmmm, customer service, a price sign, wait do they say Walmart on them, how about the registers? Then I enter and see the TV camera and it says Walmart, I was like, that will work. I quick held up the printed 1st page of this thread in front of the monitor and clicked a picture and ran back out of the store. I seen no one, if anyone seen me, I have no clue, maybe you will all see me on the news later, lol.

Any who, I ran back to the car, jumped in and sped off. As I am driving, my mother calls to talk about her doctor visit. I am trying to be patient and listen. I tell her I was on my way to the store and I will call her right back. We hang up and I tell my oldest to find that picture and send it to my email so it will cut out another step. I am about 4 minutes from my house and sitting at a light, when what do I see in front of me, the railroad crossing lights going on. I mumbled a few choice words, continue to the crossing and parked the car because it was going as slow as molasses. As I am sitting there impatiently waiting for it to end, I start laughing out loud because I was thinking just then, that Brad must be getting a big laugh out of this contest as he has us running around like mad Gottadealers (I used some more choice words here besides mad Gottadealers).

I fly up to my front door, park the car, jump out saying, "Stay where you are, don't get out of your car seats, I will be right back, I am just running in to do something" I fly into the house, rush to the pc and since everything was already open, clicked on hotmail, refreshed, thought perhaps I should check the board to see if anyone already posted their pic, thought better of it and clicked on the email with the pic, clicked on the the pic, saved it as BFtshirt, went to photobucket, uploaded, copied image location, clicked on Gottadeal, it was left on the thread, clicked quick reply, added url and hit submit. Now I seen my image and thought, I wonder if I was the first, I scrolled up and there was another. I had many choice words which I said out loud and then I thought, I wonder how much I missed it by. I looked and had more choice words when I found out it was by a minute. I could not believe it, just one minute, if only.......

AWESOME! I LOVE all the details! I was chuckling the whole time I was reading. And yes, it Truly shows how much of a true GD'er you guys are!!!

Thank you to both of you that were able to participate!

I absolutely love your story! You should be a writer. :) Oh, btw, it was all worth it, you are going to love the BF shirt. I have one, they are even better in person. (hard to believe that is possible) Thanks Brad for the coolest shirts!