Littlest Pet Shop

So my DD5 is starting to like the Littlest Pet Shop. I found some great deals at the HasbroToyShop with their current 20% off coupon, but I was wondering, from now until Christmas (including Black Friday) does anyone remember the Littlest Pet Shop being an item that was on sale? We are looking at buying the LPS House, so it is around $39.99 normally, but being that this is our first year, I wanted to know the sale history before making my pruchase at the Hasbro site.

Thank you for your help!

Last year I got some really good sales on LPS at Meijer and at Target. A bunch of the small pets with accessories were $5 (I think) at Target and I got the playground at Meijer for really cheap. However, I do remember everything LPS going really fast on BF so if you see something you really want for a good price I would just buy it now.

I would wait on the big sets, because someone usually has them on sale. But, you can't beat the price on Hasbro's $3.99 pets with the 20% off and free shipping. The pets have gone up in the stores between $5 & $6 with the series pets (mod & punkiest) costing even more.

Thanks for the rec. I'll check out ALDI. If anyone is looking for the Littlest Pet Shop playsets, I found the huge house playset for $23.99 at Ross, and also saw it Marshalls for the same price. They had a few of the smaller little playsets also at Ross and Marshalls that ranged from $4.99 and $5.99.

Oh and Boscovs, I ordered a few of the little animals for $2.99, but my order was cancelled because they ran out of stock. Bums me out especially since if you still go to the site, the price is the same and the animals that were cancelled are still listed!

Thank you so much Tazolover, I went to Ross today and found a Littlest Pet shop round and round playset for $21.99 that retails at Walmart online for $29.99, they don't even carry it in other stores. I also found some other ones (smaller) for $6.99. So for anyone looking for good deals on LPS check out your local Ross stores.

• 3 weeks later...
Toys R Us had playsets on sale half off earlier this week (!), but I couldn't make it there without the kids! Target will run them on sale for sure, but WalMart usually has the lowest regular price. My daughter LOVES LPS and has most of the playsets, so I was really excited to catch the limited edition Target exclusive set this year, since I missed it in stores on previous years. I have an extra that I've thought about selling on eBay, but it's getting more and more complicated with them- and I don't think I want to try mailing something overseas! Anyway, if anyone's interested, let me know and make me an offer!