Black Friday Tax Free States

iloveblkfriday

It seems like Ohio gets away with anything and everything it wants to and doesn't really do anything at all to help its' residents.

Amen to that, we left 5 years ago and haven't looked back. The problem is that KY isn't a whole lot better. Income redistribution is big here, take from the rich areas around Lexington, Louisville, and Cincinnati and move the money to the poor areas.

I'm pretty sure our door busters were the same as everybody else's (Our ad's were the same as the one's that were posted here). I think it's Michigan or Wisconsin that has that law. As for taxes, anything and everything is taxed. I never knew other states had tax free days or were tax free.

LMAO try living in Ontario, Canada! not only do we pay FAR, FAR more for everything than you guys do, we also pay 13% sales tax on top of everything! i think you guys are getting a deal compared to me lol!

oh and that just went down in the last couple of years, it WAS 15% !

salem county in south jersey is always tax free

salem county is tax free cause it is so depressed area

It's not tax free. Clothing and food are tax free. Toys, electronics and most of the things you'd purchase on BF are not tax free. I find it kind of sad if you live there and don't even know how much tax you're paying on the stuff that you buy.

Delaware is tax free everyday, all day of course...:)

Which is why I cross the bridge to shop there! Plus there isn't much other than Walmart in my area. Everything I want is in Delaware!

And there's always a 2-3 hour wait to get into the Christiana Mall every Black Friday.

:beer:

I go every year and have never waited any longer there than any where else. They've opened at 3 a.m and I get there around 1:30-2 am and get in within minutes of the doors opening. I hear they aren't going to open until 5 this year though which sucks.

I will get the exact date soon but I think South Carolina is doing this again I will get other states as well if any others do this but if anyone else knows any info let us know please!

SC will NOT be doing this again per the SCDOR website.:(:(