What have you bought for everyone on your list?

WDisneyMom

Ok I really need to do this so I can figure out what I do and don't have.........

DSS9

Have:

Video Rocker

Entertainment Center

5 game cube games

blendy pens

virtual pet

binoculars

art set

cell phone

Need:

bike (if they are cheap on bf)

clothes (2 outfits and pjs)

videos

mp3 download card

foot locker or wall locker

fathead (if I can find a deal this was a last minute request)

some kind of RC toy (whatever is cheap on bf)

legos (once again depends on sales)

stocking stuffers

DD6

Have:

babydoll

barbie doll

barbie clothes

virtual pet

blendy pens

art set

littlest petshop play set

littlest petshop animals

hannah montana raincoat

Need:

bike (if cheap on bf)

clothes

videos

babydoll furniture and clothes

and.....more ideas hoping the ads will help

DH

Have:

2 outfits

colonge

binoculars

Need:

bath stuff

ideas once again going to turn to the ads

DH familiy

I have nothing

all men will get some gadget that DH picks out of the BF ads

all women will get something I pick out of the ads

kids will get a toy that is on sale BF

My family

Grandma-organizer purse

and everyone else I am going to have to ad scan for

Friends and teachers

I have the startings of gift baskets, hoping to pick up stuff to put in them on BF

It was soo much fun EXCEPT not enough decorations out yet. I know, it isn't Halloween, and Thanksgiving, but it was snowing here and it really made me think of decorating for Christmas! I tried to find some of the new Martha Stewart "confections" line for one of my trees. Then Kohls was already sold out of some of their ornaments. So we let the boys look around as we tried to get some ideas for them, picked up some gifts for their brother, and got really excited thinking of the months to come.

I started a few weeks ago. I've been picking up a couple items each week for the last 2-3 weeks. I'm still in the mode where I'm only buying clearance and really good sale items though. I refuse to pay full price for a must have item until I'm down to the final wire around 12/22-12/23

Webkinz- 1 for $5.99 (reg $14.99) and 1 for $14.99 I did pay full price for one because it was one I found at an outlet mall that retired over a year ago.

Webkinz outfit- $5.50 (reg $10.99)

Skateboard- $10 (REG $35)

Magic Set- $8 (reg $25)

3 Xbobx games- Bought them at the GS B2 get 1 free sale

Vtech gaming system- Bought off Amazon for $27.xx

2 packs of temp tattoo's for stocking's- $1 each

After I balance my checkbook tomorrow, if I have the money left I think I have I am going to buy one of my bigger single purchases for my 15 ds. He wants a certain rim for his freestyle BMX bike tha is $160- and I don't think I'll get it on sale. So, I'm thinking of getting that one in the bag now and out of the way.

I bought quite a bit today with the TRU buy 2 get 1 games. I also got 2 8gb zunes last week at TRU with their 20% coupon. I got another 8gb zune today at CC and it came with the armband. I had a gift card for $63 so it came to $95 today. The armband was free and orig $32.99.

I still have to get the ilive home dock (20% coupon expired last nite before I could order 2 of them), I also bought a gold chain and dolphin pendant for DD, and the playmates My Life and stuff keys for it.

Still have to get some pre-order games and both kids are getting laptops.

I have to go thru my list to see what else I have to get.

I have bought a few things for the kids (all online). It is so hot here, I can't wait for the cold weather, so it will actually feel like Christmas is closer! My family thinks it's crazy to start Christmas shopping in September, which is when I start picking up things here and there! I personally like it better, so I don't have to go broke buying it all at once.

I am guilty of buying all year. In fact I am so close to being "finished" for around 60 people I feel really good. That includes my boys, but I still love to enjoy the stores and all the displays!! We ended up with only a couple of inches of snow, and it is supposed to warm up a little, so I will decorate for Halloween next week!!

For the last couple of weeks, I've been doing Christmas shopping every Wednesday evening. DH and DS3 have a "boys night" every Wednesday and I get to go do what I want! It's wonderful!!! Anyway, I only have 5 people left to buy for and they are my 5 hardest, so I always leave them til the end. I have vowed to be done by the end of October and I'll start wrapping in November.

Stacy

I have a pretty good start on x mas I'm making the calendars from shutterfly so when I finish them I will have all the grandparents and great grandparents done, and my mil is really hard to buy for but she just gave me an idea the other night so after I have this baby wed when I get out of hospital we are going shopping on my maternity leave..

I haven't gone XMas shopping yet, though in the last month or so I have picked up some small items here and there. I've got about $100 worth for the girls, plus a few things for other people. I try not to do any "actual Christmas Shopping" till BF. I pick up lots then. I get doorbusters early, then shop for other gifts after the early bird sales.

I have bought some things here and there. I am really fustrated with dd who is 6 though!

I got her the Tag system she is in 5k at school. Well she now wants the didj system and I saw they only had 2 on the shelf at Target with the 10.00 giftcard. I picked it up when she was with , and had a checker ring it up without her knowing.

Well now I am torn if either are a good idea. I figured I can purchase both and return what I don't want.

I think she lost interest in the Tag system :no:when she got her little hands on the didj :confused:system !

Well I saw a few people who commented those Didj systems are similar to Nitendo DS , now I think I need to return them both and get a Nintendo DS.

Anyone know if this Didj is really worth getting or is the Ds a better idea.

I am all but done...

Just a couple more while waiting on the family name draw so I know who we have....

I love being done and going out on Black Friday just for the heck of it....

Did I just say that in a Black Friday Christmas thread? LOL

I usually use Black Friday to get my boys birthday gifts (bdays both in Jan) but this year DH already got them new golf bags and I got them personalized golf towels (thanks mudechevy) for their birthdays so don't need to do that either...

DS18 (still have more to buy, but he's so hard now that he's in college)

ordered Rockband 2 special edition(xbox)

4 xbox games

sweater(he asked for)

phone case for LG Dare

i-tunes cards

Siena college clothing

DD15

laptop

AE clothing

new coat(her request)

i-tunes cards

blitz cell phone

jewelry

guitar hero for DS

house-season 5

juno dvd

lacoste bag

DS4

batman cave by imaginext

star wars toys

batman toys

spiderman toys

Tag reading

leapter 2 games

videos

DS games

MIL

vera bradley purse and accessories to match

solitaire handheld game(her request)

Mom

dooney and bourke purse

solitaire handheld game(her request)

Dad

2 ball bowling bag on wheels

gift certificate to boat marina

DH

nothing yet

still have others to buy for, but will pick up things here and there. I've been doing a lot of online shopping thanks to all the deals from this site(thanks!!!)

I've got a lot done, but so much more to do.

Dh--wants a new electric razor and a laptop--I've not gotten either

DS 17--a lap top and probably some GC--not started yet either

Exchange student, 17--no ideas yet

kids are easy

dd 9--webkinz, American girl doll, have been bought. I will probably get her a refurb. ipod shuffle, a ds game or two, Kalhari gc (we are going in Feb again), bratz stuff

ds 6--webkinz, Three 360 games (thanks tru!!) Batman Legos, Indiana jones Legos and Wallee games, still need Kalahari GC, maybe anothr ds game

dd5, -- webkinz, DS and starter kit, smart girls ds game, still need to get Kalahari gift card, and hopefully the pet shop ds games when they come out tomorrow, probably some more littlest petshop stuff.

We are having a slew of family over for Christmas and I've picked up some Nike skull caps. I still have to buy for 2 teenage boys, 2 teenage girls, 2 sil's, 1 bil, my parents and my inlaws. Ugh--I need to get a move on things!!! BF had better have some good deals!! I'm going to need them.

Amy

Ordered my daughter's portable dvd player she wanted. Its an online only special so had to go that route. I had so many Walmart gift cards that I got it for only $8.xx and it ships free to the store. (my husband's work gives walmart gift cards out like candy for excellent work, attendance, helping with training classes, and/or providing a safety tip for the plant- and it they use it.. bam... another $25 giftcard.