Anyone else go Thanksgiving Day shopping???

Tessangel

This has been a tradition for me for about 10 years now!!! I love it. I don't always buy alot of stuff but there is usually a few really good deals to be had. I usually only go to Kmart but I have heard of other stores that do Turkey Day sales too!!!:D

I am another one who heads out to Kmart on Thanksgiving if for nothing else then tradition. I usually find a gift or 2 while I am there so it's not a wasted trip. One year I skipped going to Kmart and the day just felt off. Haven't skipped since! LOL!

I went to kmart on thanksgiving i think it was 2 years ago and got some good buys on board games, but i usually dont go, However, the local walmart is going to be open on thanksgiving this year which is new for my area, so if they have something worth going after, ill be there

Yes I am going, regrettably. Last year it was the usual hassle at Kmart. New manager, never advertised that you could get the tickets at 10pm the night before for big items, and then you could just walk in when the stores opened at 7am. But, it is tradition to go.

i do!! just get a few things i see on sale. but this past yr in doing this because it was also my sisters brithday we needed a gift for her. as hubby was preping hte turkey i went past best buy saw a small line. came home talked my son into sitting on it till i showered . so he did then i went got droped off by my sister and sat out on thursday at 1030 am was number( 17 and 18) on line and slept at best buy first time ever. and i had a blast. my sister came to let me go home for a few min. to eat ans say hi and then i went right back at 7 pm was only home for 20 min. but all my sisters winded up sleeping out with me . hahahah they found fun in it also. but they did not stand on line like i did for tickets. so it was ok. they were not one of the people trying to cut . got everything i wanted that day . lap tops and desktops. and the people in line called me the order of the line. they were all coming ot me to keep it calm and in charge. was funny. more funny cause im only 4foot 11 lol hahah. i did notice its the people after 5 pm on thursday after enjoying there dinner and family are the ones that would start the troulbe. cause we were wrong for being there so early. (whatever) we gave it up to be here u have no right to complaine. so will i be out again. depends on what i want and need. but kmart yes if i need something that is on there flyer lol

Everything is closed here on T-day:( What really sucks is I will be alone on Tday as one

will be in Europe and the other away at school too but with g/f family. It would be such

a perfect day for me to shop too.

I am pretty sure RI, NH stores are all closed too :(

I will have to do my research though, it could be an awesome day :tongue1: