too soon?

Brad

Too soon for me!!! I don't even want to think about spending as much as I do (A LOT!) until we get back from our 10 day vacation/7 day Disney Cruise!! All extra money is going towards my spending money right now!

Nothing exciting better happen while I'm gone either! LMAO

i wanted to enjoy the rest of the summer without having to think about BF until late September, lol. what used to be 6 weeks of craziness has turned into 16 weeks :tongue1:

What happened to the Summers that seemed to last forever when we were kids ?!?!? Now they're just 8 short weeks - kinda sad when sports practices start up & cut into that time as well

I agree with Brad, Sept is early enough for me. Brad, I say enjoy your summer and worry about us BFers after Labor Day. We'll be here, waiting anxiously!

Although, I must admit, my stomach did a flip when I happened to see the BF notice when I logged onto GD this morning ;-)

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay 2 soon.................... i am not at all in the black friday mood....... as of right now i do not think i will be going..... it is that bad.....

we will see how long it takes to change my mind,lol