WARNING: Classic Closeouts

• 3 weeks later...

They hit my credit card for $69.99 I have refused to deal with this company for several years because of a return that they acknowledged they received but never credited. My credit card company is dealing with it.

DO NOT purchase from this company!!:yuck:

• 3 weeks later...

OMG, I just saw this warning and checked a month back and they got my debit for $69.99. BASTARDS! I'm upset it took me a month to discover it (I had vacation & family visits & barely paid bills at all in the past month, but that's no excuse)... now I probably will have to eat it.

I haven't ordered anything from them in at least two years.

I also reported it to the Trust E which had a link on their homepage and got a response saying they would correct it.

I just checked their webpage though and the link is gone which leads me to believe they are no longer Trust E certified.

My CC company reversed the charges.

I tried to find a number at their site last night to contact them and there isn't one. So I filled out their online form demanding restitution, then contacted my bank via online form. Today my bank has deactivated my debit card, but get this -- classiccloseouts put through ANOTHER $69.99 charge last night after receiving my complaint!!!! Total is now $139.98. I'm spending all freaking day dealing with this now.

• 1 month later...