Groceries?

Some stores near you may very well do it. For instance, we have Safeway and Albertson's here and both deliver (for a fee). Safeway's fee is now $12.95 but I never order unless I have a coupon code to make it free delivery.

Also, you don't have the amount of options online like you do in store. So it's almost cheaper to drive to the store and spend the time shopping yourself to get the off brands and great selection in general. Plus of course, you cannot use coupons for most online grocery retailers.

Amazon also delivers groceries, though of course not perishables that I know of.

There's also Schwan's, New Seasons Market (they deliver here as well, I just remembered), etc. (Peapod is another that I found on Google here: http://www.peapod.com/?001=534&002=33&003=1&004=&005=&006=10010 though they don't deliver to many areas apparently)

Just Google "grocery delivery" or similar and maybe input your zip code as well to narrow the search. :)

Thanks! How do you get Safeway's coupon codes for free delivery?

Search for "safeway coupon codes"

I found these:

Free Shipping on 1st 3 Orders $50+

Coupon Code: 3FREENOW

Expires: 7/1/08

Free Delivery on First Order of $50 or more

Coupon Code: EASY7

Expires: Unknown

Free Delivery on Next 3 Orders

Coupon Code: PHILFREE

$10 off first $100 purchases

Coupon Code: FIRSTSHOP10

Some may not work in your area. And with Safeway there is a $50 minimum order rule.

Peapod here. Like the PP I only use them when I have a free or discount coupon.

I do find that they give you the best of the best when it comes to produce, meats.

You can also use coupons and they even double them, you just give them to the driver

when he delivers your groceries

• 6 months later...
Re: Amazon: You have to look for the deals, and make sure you're buying stuff you would normally buy anyway!! No special secret, just same common sense we'd use on any other deal. I occasionally stock up when they have sales on coffee, and sometimes they have good combo deals on, say, Dove products. But I don't think you can really use Amazon to do your full-out shopping run.

Re: Amazon: You have to look for the deals, and make sure you're buying stuff you would normally buy anyway!! No special secret, just same common sense we'd use on any other deal. I occasionally stock up when they have sales on coffee, and sometimes they have good combo deals on, say, Dove products. But I don't think you can really use Amazon to do your full-out shopping run.

That's what I'd noticed...I just didn't see how anyone would normally shop on Amazon, but I guess they don't!

Thanks for the info :yup: