Limited too b1g1 free webkinz

jazzy442

up to 25$ shipping is 7.99

2 webkinz for 12.37 (B1G1 less discount)

shipping 7.99

Total 20.36 (may vary with tax rates,....) or around $10 per webkinz

if you buy 4 then ship is 8.99 - total 33.73 or around 8.50 per webkinz

Thanks guys, What to do, what to do...DD hasn't asked for these yet....but they sound like so much fun!! She LOVES stuffed animals and plays with them daily so I guess even if she just used them for that, that kitty is calling my name :)

She is going to be 7 March 29th so I guess it is time I let her on the computer more often :)

if your dd hasnt asked...dont buy...it will suck you in you will start planning YOUR day around hourly events and with out even knowing what happened you will end up with your own acct cause your kid wont let you decorate the way you want to :P

JK :P

Well sorta LOL

Its a decent enough price. I can sometimes get them cheaper locally with a sale but basically any time you can avg aroun 10$ for a reg size WK you are doing pretty good.

if your dd hasnt asked...dont buy...it will suck you in you will start planning YOUR day around hourly events and with out even knowing what happened you will end up with your own acct cause your kid wont let you decorate the way you want to :P

JK :P

Well sorta LOL

Its a decent enough price. I can sometimes get them cheaper locally with a sale but basically any time you can avg aroun 10$ for a reg size WK you are doing pretty good.

LMAO i thought i was the only one.LOL

I logo onto my DD's account and check each of the Webkinz to make sure they are not hungry or sad.... - it is really silly - but I feel bad if there is a less than 90 score...:o..

It is sort of like making sure the real cats, guinea pig and fish are looked after..... I feel that I need to "look after" these too... :eyepoppin

On Friday I ordered six for $49.36. I'm giving three for Easter and putting three up for Christmas.

How long does it take for Limited too to ship? I haven't gotten a shipment confirmation and can't log into my account either. I've emailed them--so hopefully I'll get a response.

Amy