web kidz pig?

ok i need this by the 15 and i cant seem to find what she is looking for she said she wants the little pig. so in the store i am and the guy says they dont have it and its blue.

so my q is ..

is it really blue? and where can i get this .helppppppppppp.... lol my boys play this but not like the girls do. and well they only have one and have not asked for more then that . my neice only asked for this for her birthday . so im on a mission .lol thanks for the help

the webkinz pig and lil kinz pigs are both pink (at least ours are).

I thought they were retired- but just checked and you can still get them

likehttp://samgoody-content.vcommerce.com/products/550/22944550/main-150.jpg

you may be able to find it locally - but as it is not a recent one - I would call first - I know that some Hallmark stores carries them

Your niece is asking for the lil kinz pig. It retails for $9.99 at Hallmark stores. (The original Webkinz pig is the one that is retired.) The pig is pink and looks like a little piglet.

The reason you are having trouble locating it is because it is the official "Pet of the Month" on the website. Once they register the pig, they will receive bonus items online for having the special pet of the month.

I would advice you to look on ebay to get a feel for what you are actually searching for at the store. Look up Lil Kinz pig.

Seeing as these are hard to find, you will probably have to go to a lesser known place that sells them to find it. These stores mark up the price a few dollars, but have less Webkinz traffic. (Limited Too, Cracker Barrel, Libby Lu, etc.) Even our local JC Penney's sells them!

Good luck finding this. By the way, the reason I know so much about this item is because I am searching for one too!

The Justice stores also carry the Webkinz(lil kinz), but are marked up to $12.95 and $13.95 depending on the store. I know because my niece got the pig as part of her birthday last month and I took her shopping at 2 Justice stores-the prices were different! She was upset that I wouldn't let her get it at those stores until we went to Hallmark and picked it up for $9.99-then it was all "how stupid those other people were to buy at the higher price when Hallmark was only 2 minutes further down the road." I'm TRYING to show her to shop right(sigh)

Try calling the stores-most will hold one for you if you ask. Good luck.

FYE also carried Webkinz around Christmas time. They may still have them. You can also try calling around to local gift shops. The Lil' Kinz Pig may be hard to find since that is the 'Pet of the Month'. I've got 3 kids who collect them, so I've become VERY well versed!

great guys thank you so much for your help.. im in nj. central part.like i said its the only thing she asked for .. and well my sister and i are now on a mission to see who wins getting it .lol she is in va. but either way i think i saw the pink one in the store just not the small one in the one store . but it hink i saw it in hallmark. but i will ck it out this wkend thank you for all your help. the guy that ran the one store told me it was blue and well i just couldnt see a pig being blue lol.. so the lack of knowledge there . will not be the store i will buy from . lol but the mall pretty much had most of the stores u said so i will ck it out tomorrow as today i will be cleaning the house its raining . thanks again everyone. have a great wkend