Official One-and-Only Pepsi Stuff Discussion / Code Posting Thread

Brad

Promotion web site: http://pepsistuff.pepsiusa.com

This new promotion is supposed to be pretty extensive, and rather than have 493 separate threads with people begging for codes, we're going to have this one continuous thread.

Here are some guidelines:

* If you have codes to give away, feel free to post them in this thread.

* Do not beg for codes in this thread or ask people to PM you codes.

* Codes should be posted here and the first person to redeem them gets them.

* Do not ask people to PM you for codes. Just post them in the thread.

* If possible, please let others know if you have used any posted code(s).

* Any other threads about this promotion will be deleted immediately.

Also keep in mind that this forum is only viewable to members who have a certain number of posts and have been a member for a week or longer. This should stop a lot of people who register here just to either beg for codes or to "steal" the codes that others post. Consider it a perk of being an established member on the site :)

You can also use this thread to discuss any other aspects of the promotion.

Site is now up.

Rules: http://pepsistuff.amazon.com/gp/pepsistuff/rules.html/ref=ps_hm_rules

Contest runs now through the end of the year.

There is a NPN aspect where you can send your address and they will send you 4 free codes. No SASE needed. So if you do enough, this could be another one of the McDonalds Monopoly deals where you can get stuff at discounted prices. For example, a DVD is 90 points. Assuming 1 point per code (although they may give you codes with more points - we don't know yet), you'd need to send 23 envelopes. At 41 cents per stamp, thats $9.43 for a DVD. Similarly, around $6 for a CD.

Point Values:

20 or 24 oz. bottle: 1 point

1 or 2 liter bottle: 1 point

8-pack or 12-pack of cans: 2 points

24-pack of cans: 4 points

6-pack of 24 oz. bottles: 6 points

32 or 44 oz. fountain cup: 1 point

Points Needed:

MP3 download: 5 points

Unbox TV download: 12 points

Music CDs: 60 points

DVD Movies: 90 points

Electronics: starting at 45 points

Apparel & More: starting at 50 points

You can also use your points for contest entries. They have a huge number of prizes for that as well.

OH! THANK YOU!

"There is a NPN aspect where you can send your address and they will send you 4 free codes."

I was wondering if there is a limit on the number of mailed request per household (address). Also, On my bottle of pepsi it states: for 1 free game piece/official rules send name & address to PO Box 3418, Young America MN. Is this the same address to send and get 4 free codes?

Lastly, what does NPN stand for.

:yup: I am really looking forward to getting Amazon's unboxed TV downloads :yup:

Edited by L239x

never mind I just read Brad's post.:blush:

Yep. So the cost of a stamp and an envelope gets you 4 codes.

As for buying Pepsi, the 6-pack of 24-oz bottles is the best "bang for you buck" as far as the number of points. You get 6 points (one on each bottle) and are paying about the same as a 12-pack of cans which only gets you 2 points.

And to start this off, here is a code for someone:

Yep. So the cost of a stamp and an envelope gets you 4 codes.

As for buying Pepsi, the 6-pack of 24-oz bottles is the best "bang for you buck" as far as the number of points. You get 6 points (one on each bottle) and are paying about the same as a 12-pack of cans which only gets you 2 points.

And to start this off, here is a code for someone:

NJ9HBIIR3M

someone has already redeemed this. Please post if you use the code

thanks Brad, for this spot. Are you going to merge in the other pepsi stuff thread?

Which other thread? I couldn't find it.

Oh, now I can't find it. I know it was there. This is the only board I post on.... I know I posted about it... and I was responding, I was not the thread starter... :cheesy: sometimes I really feel like I am losing my mind.

i have been saving my codes for a special pal that i know collected coke codes but if she is not collecting, i will find an alternate recipient. my husband drinks a 12 pack of cans about every 1 1/2 days.

Update - my collecting pal recognized my reference, so my codes will have a home.

Edited by krissy904

I just used my first 90 points yesterday. I ordered the movie underdog and I got an email saying it shipped today.

I also gave in and mailed six envelopes to see what I would get back. I got 4-1pt. scratch cards in each envelope so a total of 4 points for each envelope.

I mailed out my envelopes 3 weeks ago. Does anyone have any idea about how long it takes to get a reply. I am wondering if I did the thing right.

1. I hand printed my name and return address on index cards.

2. I placed each index card in a seperate envelope

3. Each envelop was addressed to the Pepsi Stuff address (hand written)

4. Each envelop had a valid us postage stamp

I did not incude my return address on the outside of the envelopes, that's what has me worried. I don't drink alot of soda so the only real way for me to accumulate any points is by mail. So far I have 9 points from tops I managed to get my hands on after an office party.

I mailed out my envelopes 3 weeks ago. Does anyone have any idea about how long it takes to get a reply. I am wondering if I did the thing right.

I did not incude my return address on the outside of the envelopes, that's what has me worried. I don't drink alot of soda so the only real way for me to accumulate any points is by mail. So far I have 9 points from tops I managed to get my hands on after an office party.

It took at least a couple of weeks to get mine back.

I only have 10 points. AND, I am a Pepsi (dt. caff free) drinker. These points add up a LOT slower than Coke. Only 1 point for a bottle! :( They send me an email with a free point about once a week. How generous. :cool:

Oh, I know! My DS drinks about half in sprites to my Diet Pepsi. We have already gotten a free 20oz coke product from his! I wish Pepsi would give Pepsi coupons also! It takes a lot to get anything worthwhile. Oh well, I am not going to stop drinking Diet Pepsi so I am sure I will get enough points to eventually get something! :)

Q...My dad drinks Diet Pepsi but I haven't seen where it has codes. The boxes don't say anything about Pepsi Stuff. Is it only for regular Pepsi? TIA.

They don't have all the specially marked Pepsi stuff boxes yet.there's still a lot that say "new look" on them.eventually most will have codes.

I only have 10 points. AND, I am a Pepsi (dt. caff free) drinker. These points add up a LOT slower than Coke. Only 1 point for a bottle! :( They send me an email with a free point about once a week. How generous. :cool:

it doesnt take as many points to get stuff though.T-shirts form Pepsi run 60-75 points,versus 400 to 500 from Coke.

Site is now up.

Rules: http://pepsistuff.amazon.com/gp/pepsistuff/rules.html/ref=ps_hm_rules

Contest runs now through the end of the year.

There is a NPN aspect where you can send your address and they will send you 4 free codes. No SASE needed. So if you do enough, this could be another one of the McDonalds Monopoly deals where you can get stuff at discounted prices. For example, a DVD is 90 points. Assuming 1 point per code (although they may give you codes with more points - we don't know yet), you'd need to send 23 envelopes. At 41 cents per stamp, thats $9.43 for a DVD. Similarly, around $6 for a CD.

Point Values:

20 or 24 oz. bottle: 1 pointWhat establishments have codes on their fountain cups?

1 or 2 liter bottle: 1 point

8-pack or 12-pack of cans: 2 points

24-pack of cans: 4 points

6-pack of 24 oz. bottles: 6 points

32 or 44 oz. fountain cup: 1 point

Points Needed:

MP3 download: 5 points

Unbox TV download: 12 points

Music CDs: 60 points

DVD Movies: 90 points

Electronics: starting at 45 points

Apparel & More: starting at 50 points

You can also use your points for contest entries. They have a huge number of prizes for that as well.

What establishments have P:confused:epsiStuff codes on their fountain cups?

ok, I got some codes in the mail - that took about 3 1/2 weeks. so far I've only got about half of what I sent out. Hopefully the other half is on the way.