Kohls 7%-90% Off

patmama3

I'm afraid to order anything from Kohls because if it's a good deal they cancel it!!

I have learned that if they cancel my order and it's still showing available on the website to call Customer Service and bring it to their attention. This has happened to me a couple of times and I have contacted CS and questioned it. They put in a second order for the same items, waived shipping and shipped it UPS 2 Day. Both times I received the items.

I have learned that if they cancel my order and it's still showing available on the website to call Customer Service and bring it to their attention. This has happened to me a couple of times and I have contacted CS and questioned it. They put in a second order for the same items, waived shipping and shipped it UPS 2 Day. Both times I received the items.

I've also done this. It works, if they cancel it and you see it again on the website even if it's at a higher price. I ordered 10 throws for presents and they cancelled them. I called 2 days later as I seen them on the website but they had gone back up in price. They gave them to me at the sale price, plus my coupon code I had for 30% off, plus free shipping. All I had to do was supply them with my old order number and boom.. it was a done deal.

I just picked up the throws yesterday from my mailing address. ( I live in Canada, but have a US mailing address for parcels)

Todays great finds included toddler baseball mitt sets, 1.29, glass multi votive holder, .99, XL & thick kitchen rug 3.99, not so thick kitchen slice rug, 1.99, bed risers, 1.99 & a few other things. All were 90%. Dorm stuff 90%. Many summery purses not marked but scanning 90%.

At my Kohls I found toddlers spring/summer t-shirts designs sport themes, truck and etc for only $1.00. Girls shorts $2.60. I bought my son 22 shirts for the next two years

Wow! That is a great deal. I glanced through our children's racks, but there was nothing marked $1. You really lucked out.

Has anyone seen the Sonoma Animal Bath Towels go on sale? I picked up several on Black Friday for $7.99 and gave most away for gifts. Now I wish I hyad gotten more for my son because the quality is great and they are nice and large. TIA!

By the way, here is a link to the duck one on their website:

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/kids/boysaccessories/bedbath/PRD~133915/Sonoma+life+style+Duck+Hooded+Bath+Towel.jsp

My Kohl's seemed too expensive still. The "regular" prices are so high the 60-70% off seems too high. Even the final clearance stuff didn't grab my interest. I expect to pay $3 or less for todder final clearance seperates. One pair of sweat pants was reg. $16.00, so I'd have to catch it 80-90% off for me to take it home. Maybe I'm just cheap, but rummage sale season is still ahead of us!

I went to Kohls on Friday night and really stocked up. I found several pairs of Levis shorts for my husband at $3.20 each. They must have stored all of the summer stuff for the holidays because they were bringing out racks and racks of summer clothes marked down to $1.00. I bought several pairs of shorts and tshirts from the women's department. The girls department was already picked over and I didn't find anything there. But I'm really pleased about the Levis.

Has anyone seen the Sonoma Animal Bath Towels go on sale? I picked up several on Black Friday for $7.99 and gave most away for gifts. Now I wish I hyad gotten more for my son because the quality is great and they are nice and large. TIA!

They are WONDERFUL! I grabbed two for my kids, and the quality on those is FAR better than two they received as gifts (that I'm sure cost more than the $7.99 I paid!!). And they're bigger.

I haven't seen any since Christmas at our Kohl's, but I'll have to look b/c they are great towels!

home classics towels for $1.19 each and matching washclothes for $0.79 - usually I don't look at their clearance racks when it's 60-70% off because if you time it right you can buy it before clearance (without having to search the clearance racks and with lots more sizes available) at the 60-70% off regular price. I also found a couple t-shirts for me for $1.20 and a pair of seats/capri's for $3.80

I finally got some good deals at Kohls today. They had racks of women's bathing suit separates marked down (can't remember the price), which I recognize from last year.

My deals were mostly in children's. It looks like they brought out a lot of stock from last year.

90% off:

Toddler boys short-sleeve t-shirts Size 3T $1.00

Disney Cars 2 pack summer pajamas (includes 2 t-shirts & 2 pairs of shorts) Size 4T $3.20 (marked $6.40)

Infant boys shorts $1.00

Toddler girls summer dresses -- Bluberri, Dora -- Sizes 2T and 3T $1.60

80% off:

Toddler boys Sonoma long-sleeve t-shirts Sizes up to 4T $2.00

Diego flannel pajama set Size 4T $6.40

Toddler girls Sonoma long-sleeve t-shirts Sizes up to 4T $2.00

Disney Princess nightgowns with a magic wand Size 6 and 8 $6.00

High School Musical 5-pack lipsticks and 5-pack nailpolish sets $1.60 (I stocked up on

these to add to birthday gifts and to throw in goody bags for my DD's birthday party)

Girls boyshort underwear with monkeys, frogs, out of package Size Med - Large (7/8) $0.29 to $1.19

I also saw in the frame section there was a cute pink "Princess" sign with 3 pink frames hanging down from it for $2.99. They also had a purple "Party" one.

They also had decorative iron art marked down to $9.99, I think.

Girls boots were on sale for $13.99, regularly $35. Good deal, but I passed because

my girls would only wear them for a few months now.

I was not even supposed to be shopping, after all I spent at Target and Old Navy, but,

I just cannot resist these good deals. Thanks, OP and everyone else, for posting their finds!