Hasbro Rebate

Well, I got my Visa gift card for the Hasbro rebate and they only gave me the rebate for the Monopoly game ($3) and then I got a letter the next day saying it was limit one per household and that I wouldn't be getting the rebate on the Heroscape game ($5).

Not sure why I wouldn't be eligible since I submitted both on one form and in one envelope.

Of course when I try to email customer service it gives me an "instant answer" and tells me to call Wizards of the Coast.

It's only $5, but I spent a LOT of money on Heroscape stuff for my son this Christmas, so it bothers me :confused:

I just mailed mine in a few days ago and I thought it was one submission per house, but up to as many different games. I had Connect 4 and Battleship and I think they were $2 each. So since your rebates were $5 and $3, and they they were only giving you a rebate for one, couldn't they have at least given you the one for $5? Hasbro!!

Call the 800#. Last year my rebate should have been $3 and I was only sent $2. I called and was sent 5 coupons for $3 off of any Hasbro product!!! Now I know that the Spiderman action figures (including motorcycles) are Hasbro-not just the games. This was a fantastic response-I've never been so happy to have a rebate error. When I called, I agreed to ONE coupon-this was a jackpot.

I called and apparently the error was because I submitted receipts from 2 stores, so they got entered as 2 rebates. The rep quickly fixed it while I was on the phone with her and told me that I'll get the $5 rebate card in about 4 weeks.

• 2 weeks later...