Target - Free LifeWater YMMV

miller205

Hi,

I was at Target today and noticed that the Sobe Life Water 20 oz bottles were on sale for 10/$10 with a $5 GC given when you bought 10. Normally this would not cross my radar except all the bottles at my Target had peelie coupons on them for 50 cents off a bottle. Which, including the GC when you buy 10 bottles, made them free!!! Can't beat that!

So this is how it broke down...

10 Bottles Life Water @ $1 = $10

Minus 10 coupons @ 50 cents each = $5

Then received $5 GC at cash out for buying 10 bottles thus making this a very good deal indeed!!

I am in NY. IDK about the flyer, it was on the sign in front but I would assume it is in the flyer as well. You have to buy 10 bottles.

Edited to say: I just checked my local Target flyer online and no, it is not listed. Weird bc like I said it was on one of those normal Target sale signs. However, Vitamin Water is also 10/$10 and there were signs but it is not listed either. I wonder if maybe this is a special New Year's Sale since all "health" products get cheaper this time of year?

The $5 GC makes it a great deal either way. Noticed the front display last week when the Vitamin Water and Dasani was on ad, but only saw the regular price label for Sobe. No other signs posted for that offer. Need to check it out. Thanks!