Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

Today I went back again with the kiddos for round 3

5 year old, 3 year old and 10 month old

LOL, yea! I thought I was the only crazy fool out there trying to do this with 3 little ones in, on, and running around the cart! (and the clothes racks, and the shelves...):cheesy:

The suspense is killing me about when these are going down. I have tomorrow off and today I am watching three kids under the age of two so I can't go out until one goes home late this evening (the other two are mine so no sending them home :D) So now I am just waiting to hear, I told my mom to be ready to run to Target stores, already gave her a list of what I am looking for.

Anyone here from the Cinncinati area? I may be going out there tonight as my husband has an interview out there and need to know about how many targets are in that area. It's sad, but I may just stay home because I have probably 10 targets within a reasonable driving time and really have some certain toys I am waiting to go on clearance.

Today? This afternoon? Tomarrow?

Aggghhh! It's killing me! When do I go? I'd love to just move in, but that's kinda hard to do with 3 little ones!

Every night at dinner, DH asks DD "So, what did you do today?" Too often, the answer is "We went to Target." Each time, he looks like he's on the verge of "banning" me from shopping. He hasn't said anything yet...

When did she get old enough to tattle on me?:yuck:

I grew up 10 minutes from Okaboji right on the Minnesota border! WHERE is there a Target up there? My parents would LOVE to know about it?

Oh how fun!! Unfortunately, there are no "close" Targets near me or your parents for that matter. I either have to go to Fort Dodge, Mason City, or Sioux City. They have been trying to get one to Spencer but so far no luck. All we have around here is Walmart...:yuck:

That is why I watch this thread so closely to see if it is worth the hour drive to go to a Target....

My Target in Austin, TX had a lot of baby stuff on clearance. I was able to get the Baby Trend Sit N Stand Stroller for $80...normally $130.

Oooohhh, I want one! Do you have the DPCI number from the receipt? I'd love to call around and see who has it. My Target has a limited stroller selection, don't think they have this one.

Aggghhh! It's killing me! When do I go? I'd love to just move in, but that's kinda hard to do with 3 little ones!

Every night at dinner, DH asks DD "So, what did you do today?" Too often, the answer is "We went to Target." Each time, he looks like he's on the verge of "banning" me from shopping. He hasn't said anything yet...

Mine tattles too! My DH will say to him, where did you get that? And he says Target. Or the best was when he asked me to get his contact stuff and my ds says you know you can buy that at Target too. They have everything! My DH just rolls his eyes!

Just got back from Target in NC and no further markdowns on toys as of 9 am. There were buggies of stuff parked at the end of almost every aisle in the store and lots of people working, but as far as I could tell, the only things being marked down further while I was there were cleaning supplies. There was only one lone man rearranging toys and he did not have the tags or scanner gun with him. I went back and checked at least 3 times before I left the store, but still no action. This happened last year and I returned about 6 pm to find one aisle of toys marked down but the rest were not marked further until 8 when they opened the next morning. Has anyone's store went 75 today???

:sidesplit My ds is a teenager now, but reading your post made me have flashbacks!

75% off in Memphis, TN.

I got 2 of the Fisher Price Easy Link's for $6.xx. I have no use for these and only got them in case someone here needed them.

Also got Cheetah Girls $2.xx

Barbie wedding $3.xx

Barbie guitar $9.xx

Our Generation doll $9.xx

Barbie Princess cash register $9.xx

Cranium Turbo Edition $3.xx

and more that I can't remember.

Saw but didn't get Imaginarium dinosaurs $3.xx and tons more boy stuff that I can't remember.

75% off in Memphis, TN.

I got 2 of the Fisher Price Easy Link's for $6.xx. I have no use for these and only got them in case someone here needed them.

Barbie wedding $3.xx

Barbie guitar $9.xx

Saw but didn't get Imaginarium dinosaurs $3.xx and tons more boy stuff that I can't remember.

Once again, I am so jealous..... :blush:

Just got home...no toy markdowns as of yet, but I did notice that board games were 75% off. I also saw 3 employees making room for new toys, so I'm thinking either tomorrow or friday? I checked the hello kitty stuff and still 30% off at my store, but there were a lot of employees throughout the store scanning stuff. I'm going to check back tomorrow after I get out of work. There better be toys left for me:D Lots of women's clearance for 75% too.

I called around in az and they told me it is a mixture of 30, 50, and 75 off . I wonder if we will have a big clearence here or not? I guess I will go later today and check!

What part of the valley do you live in?? I was going to call also and I am in North Phoenix. Don't want to duplicate calls.

I called around in az and they told me it is a mixture of 30, 50, and 75 off . I wonder if we will have a big clearence here or not? I guess I will go later today and check!

Thanks for posting an update for AZ. I can't get out today (darn work gets in the way!) but if I find out anything, I'll keep you posted as well. :fluffy:

Ugh! Ours has not gone to 75% yet. The mark down team was on break but last year it was the Toys manager who did the mark downs so I think I will check again in a couple hours. They had cleared out the Christmas stuff for salvage. I went over to check the stationary isle and on the back of the peg of paper cutters I saw one with purple packaging instead of green; it said gift wrap cutter instead of just paper cutter. I had to pull them ALL off to get to it but sure enough, it scanned at $0.00! So I left with my .53 paper cutter and no toys :(

By the end of the day I'm sure someone will ask me why I keep coming back! That lady last night said it should be today soooooooo I'll keep checking :yup:

i'm dreading that day!!!

75% off in Memphis, TN.

Barbie wedding $3.xx

Barbie guitar $9.xx

where did you go? my mom went ot wolfchase this morning and said that they were no change.

What part of the valley do you live in?? I was going to call also and I am in North Phoenix. Don't want to duplicate calls.

I'm in Surprise so will you post when you call? My husband wants me to watch him take off today (he's a pilot) so I can't get over there until afternoon. Thanks!