Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

Dove 10 oz body washed marked down 50% at the Deptford, NJ store. I bought all 6 for $1.75 and used 3 coupons which took $3.50 off the price. Ended up paying $5 something for 6 do:)ve body washes. I like stocking up on health and beauty supplies!

50%? It's still full price here. School starts Thursday but they have lots left. I'm hoping to stock up for DS3 for when he starts kindergarten too.

My girls (ages 3 and 2) love to do "projects" so I have my eye on several things for them. And I've checked out the supply list for the kindergartners in the area so I know what else to pick up. :) I'm hoping they go 50% here soon....some of the things I'm eyeing are staring to disappear at 30%.

My girls (ages 3 and 2) love to do "projects" so I have my eye on several things for them. And I've checked out the supply list for the kindergartners in the area so I know what else to pick up. :) I'm hoping they go 50% here soon....some of the things I'm eyeing are staring to disappear at 30%.

Mine is still full price too.:eek:

So i went to target today and they told me they no longer accept ANY internet coupons! i had 3 of them with me and he accused me of "copying" the coupon as well!:mad:

Call the 800 number. It may be that they aren't taking outside internet coupons, but they DO take their own Target internet coupons.

So i went to target today and they told me they no longer accept ANY internet coupons! i had 3 of them with me and he accused me of "copying" the coupon as well!:mad:

That is very irritating- how do they know you dont have a mom and sister that gave you theur coupons because they wont use them or something like that? I hate it when they act like that....

Call the 800 number. It may be that they aren't taking outside internet coupons, but they DO take their own Target internet coupons.

I think this is ymmv anymore with whether you can the Target coupon and printables. My cousin was just over yesterday telling me how she was emailed a coupon from Luvs diapers that was a Target coupon in her email recently. It expired last Sunday so she went last Saturday to use it and they refused to take it. She said she told them it was a Target coupon that she was emailed from Luvs so she should be able to use it. They told her that they are not accepting any printable coupons including Target coupons due to coupon fraud. She is planning on sending an email to Luvs and to Target about this. My Target will not accept any either. :no:

I go to the canton and massillon stores. Hope it doesn't get cut off there

I know my store has signs up about coupon fraud and they are refusing any printables. She said they also had the same at her store. I noticed the signs up, and my not being allowed to use the printables about the same time I read on here about some Target toy coupon that was doctored up or something.

Definetely call the 800 number. It is corporate policy that the only one they are refusing is the $5 off $25 toy coupon (and the fraudulently modified version of it). The stores are supposed to be accepting all other Target coupons. I have called twice on this same issue. The first time they sent me a $3 coupon as an apology. The second time they sent me $6 coupon apology and assured me they would be contacting the store to retrain.

I know my store has signs up about coupon fraud and they are refusing any printables. She said they also had the same at her store. I noticed the signs up, and my not being allowed to use the printables about the same time I read on here about some Target toy coupon that was doctored up or something.

Are the signs the ones with the picture of the toy coupon and the fraudulent toy coupon or are they a different one?

Are the signs the ones with the picture of the toy coupon and the fraudulent toy coupon or are they a different one?

It has been a while since I tried to use them. I can`t remember what they had on the signs except for saying they no longer accepted printable coupons. And my cousin just said they had signs up at all the registers at her Target and told her they were not accepting any printable coupons any longer, Target or otherwise.

I wish it would go here! It was 30% off today and there were several things I would consider if it were marked down further.

You might keep a close eye on your store. I believe that most of the stuff they were marking today went straight from 30-75% off. Also, since yesterday was a holiday, markdown teams could easily be a day behind. Might be worth checking back in a day or two. Ya never know!:rolleyes: