Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

Does anyone know how quickly the beloved MM Juice boxes go bad? I usually keep up on the expiration dates pretty well and give my excess to the Hope Chest at church if I don't think I'll use them by the expiration date. I must have missed one though. Today I found it in the back of the fridge with an expiration date of March 10. I don't want to give expired juice to the church. How long do you think they stay good after the expiration date? Has anyone used expired ones without a problem? Should I just experiment on my kiddos??? :gdlicklips:

Does anyone know how quickly the beloved MM Juice boxes go bad? I usually keep up on the expiration dates pretty well and give my excess to the Hope Chest at church if I don't think I'll use them by the expiration date. I must have missed one though. Today I found it in the back of the fridge with an expiration date of March 10. I don't want to give expired juice to the church. How long do you think they stay good after the expiration date? Has anyone used expired ones without a problem? Should I just experiment on my kiddos??? :gdlicklips:

If it is in the fridge and not opened I would think it should still be fine. Open one and see how it tastes... experiment on yourself !!!! :D:D:D

Used some more of the $1 off of 2 Nabisco Target coupons...

Bought the animal crackers and they came out to .49 each. Great for when I babysit my nieces (age 5)

Found 6 more bags of the oreo and teddy graham cookies... with coupon paid .50 each!

Found Playdoh eggs for .99 a 4 pack.

Bought a couple more shirts as my daughter's size is just about gone.

If it is in the fridge and not opened I would think it should still be fine. Open one and see how it tastes... experiment on yourself !!!! :D:D:D

I can't stand juice... I'm not much of a sweet juice drinker at all. I buy the vitamin water or flavored water and I STILL have to water it down. Even that is too sweet for me. I'd probably be a poor judge of whether it was good. My kiddos don't drink a lot of juice either, but the boxes are handy for school lunches/picnics. That's the only reason I buy them. :)

I have been a lurker since January, and I have to say I think all of you are great! I finally decided to post, because today is my lucky day. I not only found 4 MM, but when I got home I found the Target Clipless Coupon in the mail!! :D:D The clipless coupon is good through May 4, so I have lots of time to match up mfg coupons.

It is a miracle...after seeing all these MM juice box deals and checking every time I went to

Target and NEVER found them today I was checking and lo and behold there weren't any

10 packs..but 10 packs with 2 additional free juice boxes and chuck e cheese coupons

I went over to the scanner thinking these will never work..however it did 69 cents:eek:

I bought all 3 apple they had and 1 fruit punch..they were all the 12 packs. I got them for

my DS who loves juice and lives at college. So 48 juice boxes for $2.76:fluffy:

The other deals they had were TONS of Easter stuff left, aisles of candy, Spiderman and

Transformer potato heads, baskets etc all 50% off. Clothes, socks, easter candles etc

Lots of socks and leggings on sale (juniors) at our Target, Easter had a lot of colored shred, which I use for packages year round, half off. Big bows for .74, lots of odds and ends of stationary--clips, magnets, staples all around .44. Picked up 4 packages of price tags for the garage sale I'm going to get around to having (soon, I hope) for .44 a package.

Lots of baby/toddler/childerns Easter tee shirts, skorts, socks and white gloves, now in the Easter section, all half off. Great deal on the gloves/purses for those who might need them for weddings or First Communion (here the girls wear the gloves into church if they want and then take them off).

When does medicine go down again? My Target has Excedrin 2 packs on clearance for $5.77. There is a peel off $1 coupon on it making them $4.77. THEN on the printable coupon sites, there is a $2 off any Excedrin product. That brings them down to $2.77 for 2 bottles. Cheap right now, but they have TONS of these. Wasn't sure what day it would be marked down again.

For some reason, the oreo spring packages (yellow icing) is not on Easter clearance. Still ringing up $2.79 around here. Odd.

So Thursday is 75% off for Easter? I hope so as I spotted several items I wanted, but want to wait to75% off. I hate that it runs this week as I have my kids home with Easter break AND my husband is working through Saturday. I hate dragging them along.... I feel like Im rushed when they are with me!

When does medicine go down again? My Target has Excedrin 2 packs on clearance for $5.77. There is a peel off $1 coupon on it making them $4.77. THEN on the printable coupon sites, there is a $2 off any Excedrin product. That brings them down to $2.77 for 2 bottles. Cheap right now, but they have TONS of these. Wasn't sure what day it would be marked down again.

For some reason, the oreo spring packages (yellow icing) is not on Easter clearance. Still ringing up $2.79 around here. Odd.

So Thursday is 75% off for Easter? I hope so as I spotted several items I wanted, but want to wait to75% off. I hate that it runs this week as I have my kids home with Easter break AND my husband is working through Saturday. I hate dragging them along.... I feel like Im rushed when they are with me!

Should be Thursday, I think. There isn't much left around here, so I don't think it'll be worthwhile, but then again, they often find more in the back, or more comes in on a truck. It looked like they had put out more toys at one of my stores today, but I figured I did so well already that I'd wait and see if I want anything more when they go down again. I got most of what I wanted, but wouldn't mind finding a few more odds and ends.

Oh, the Wilton stuff was all still mixed in and appeared to be part of the sale. And if they didn't intend it to be included, they should have removed them and their shelf tags from the department. I made an issue of that at Christmas when they left some Star Wars toys and their tags there. They weren't ringing up at the sale price, but because they were in the department they honored it.

<snip>

<snip>

Same thing at my T today. They were ringing up $2.79, yet there were at least 3 dozen packages in the Easter section.

Glad I got some of the Oreos yesterday when the computer system was messed up and they had to manually take off 50%!

Got a couple of girl's Easter shirts that don't look Easterish at all for $2.50 each. I also got The Easter bunny is Coming to town on DVD. It still rang up at regular price, but I asked the cashier if she could speak with her manager, since all the other stuff was clearanced, and they okay it for 50% off. Hee hee.

FYI for those with card collecting boys. There are Easter packs of both Pokemon & Yu Gi Oh cards with easter eggs on them that are in the sale. GREAT deal! I promised my boys they could buy some since they have to go with me. :yup:

Thanks for the hint! My girls are pokemon card collectors and will be thrilled that I bought them some. Perfect for our upcoming bdays!

Thanks for the hint! My girls are pokemon card collectors and will be thrilled that I bought them some. Perfect for our upcoming bdays!

OOHHH!! Thanks for the tip!! When will things go to 75%? I live an hour away but love Easter! I liked to buy the premade baskets and save them for bday parties and stuff!

Our Yu gi oh and pokemon were ringing up full price yesterday. Gonna check again on Thursday. Had a ton of candy and stuff left yesterday (was at Rossford, OH store around 5PM); don't know what it looks like today.

I love that store! Is that the one in Perrysburg?? I am on the other side of Findlay and I want to hit the 3 Targets I know but have to make sure they are 75% first!

I went out again and found more Pokemon cards, but this store wouldn't mark them down. 2 other stores marked them down when I pointed out the obvious easter egg background and the fact that they say easter when you scan them. Good luck! Edited by dtwdmaty

What is the fusion video MP3 player? I have been watching the disney and spongebob ones, are those the same or are they different?

The Spongebob ones come in the NPower Fission and NPower Fusion. NPower are the ones made with Nick characters (as opposed to Disney Mix Stix and Mix Max). The Fusion is the one with video.

hth

Can someone describe the easter clothes that are 50% off? I looked, but couldn't seem to find any clothes 50%. Dresses were 30% here. What size are they (baby, toddler, big kid..)? TIA

i believe that this is what they are supposed to be..one store had them for 30% (as stated in ad) but the other store that i went to had the 50% off signs up...i went before the easter started ringing correctly so they manually changed it so I am not sure how they are actually ringing up now.

Do the Easter clothes that were in the Easter section have any special hang tag to look for like the Christmas & Happy Summer did??? :confused: Hoping for 90% if mixed in with the regular clothes.

The t-shirts I got out of the infants/toddlers section have a green striped tag on them that say "Tee" and in the corner it has the DPCI and $3.99. The tag on the actual shirt is also green and has little eggs all over it. HTH.

Do the Easter clothes that were in the Easter section have any special hang tag to look for like the Christmas & Happy Summer did??? :confused: Hoping for 90% if mixed in with the regular clothes.

All that I got are just a square green striped tag. Nothing about Easter/Spring.

I love that store! Is that the one in Perrysburg?? I am on the other side of Findlay and I want to hit the 3 Targets I know but have to make sure they are 75% first!

Call the store first thing when they open to see if the Easter went 75% off....I know my Target doesnt follow the schedule of other Targets reducing holdiay items...basically I have to go every day or call to see when it goes down...HTH