Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

Where these in the Easter things? I might have to look at that.

I am just guessing that they are the ones in the 5"x8" packs they had with the other small toys and stuff in the Easter section. Otherwise they weren't particularly Easter. I was hoping they'd have some at ours, but they were all gone by Friday of last week.

I am just guessing that they are the ones in the 5"x8" packs they had with the other small toys and stuff in the Easter section. Otherwise they weren't particularly Easter. I was hoping they'd have some at ours, but they were all gone by Friday of last week.

Yeah, they were the 5"x8" packs...sorry I should have specified earlier. Still great for favors or things to do on a rainy day....

Oh, speaking of things to do on a rainy day....They started re-stocking the Dollar spot, and there are some cute little Paint Your Own Flower Pot kits for $1. There are 2 small pots, some paints and a brush. I let the boys do them today.

Turns out that the paint is in fact non-toxic despite it not saying on the package. DS (turns 5 tomorrow) decided to drink his paint water (for cleaning the brush), so I had to call poison control. UGH!! Just when I think I can trust him to do something rather simple....

Oh, speaking of things to do on a rainy day....They started re-stocking the Dollar spot, and there are some cute little Paint Your Own Flower Pot kits for $1. There are 2 small pots, some paints and a brush. I let the boys do them today.

Turns out that the paint is in fact non-toxic despite it not saying on the package. DS (turns 5 tomorrow) decided to drink his paint water (for cleaning the brush), so I had to call poison control. UGH!! Just when I think I can trust him to do something rather simple....

:eek: that's just why I didn't buy those....now that I know it's safe, maybe I'll pick some up on Thursday.

Duraflame logs were 50% off. They had a red sticker on them for 8.48 (orig 16.99), other than that did not see anything new in clearance.

All the party and gift wrapping stuff is gone from my target. I needed one badly and found a ok-ok one that was .99 after 75% off. Did not want to pay $4 for the regular ones so picked it up.

Heres a coupon to go with the duraflames.It expires the 31st i think so you still have a few days left to use it if your store has them on clearance yet.

http://www.duraflame.com/aa_promo/hot_promos01.php

Well I wasnt looking for candy but did wind up with 3 packs of almond joy eggs. Also because everything was marked 50% off but not ringing up that I asked about the Wilton Ultimate Heavy Duty bakeware they had in the easter section since it was right under the 50% off sign (same bakeware was in reg. bakeware aisle) an they said they were not sure but would honor the 50% off. So I got the 3 9 by 13 pans they had there. Someone had beat me to the cookie sheets and I could have grabbed some off the reg aisle but couldnt do that. Also the Flor rugs were still only 50% off at my store Edited by lindabacker

Good day for me too. Fort Gratiot store of course 50% off. I got quite a few Jelly Belly things. They had some dispensers filled with the smoothie flavoured Jelly Bellys, and also these cute little purses filled with them. These would be great for party favours. My parties are taken care of for the year though!:rolleyes: They were $1. each. Lots of Peeps left but not really any chocolate. They had lots of the Cars/Princess rugs left 75% off too. No scrapbooking or stationary to be found at 75% off???

Also anyone who bought a PHOTOKINZ...are you having any luck getting it to load with Vista? I followed the directions on their site, and I still can't get it to load??? I know this isn't deal related but I know all of you guys were getting them too!:D

My kids had so much fun with bunny ears at a friend's house that I had to buy them today. I will hold them back for next year. DS will be 2.5, do you think he will still want pink bunny ears, lol? Also picked up some playdoh filled eggs for 2.50 and a couple things from $ spot. I was hoping to find the Thomas set, but they were gone as of Sat. night. Photokins were coming up Not in system. I was hoping they would offer them to me for the $3.xx that some people paid for them, but they were stilll $7.48.

Can someone describe the easter clothes that are 50% off? I looked, but couldn't seem to find any clothes 50%. Dresses were 30% here. What size are they (baby, toddler, big kid..)? TIA

There were about 6 different colored short sleeve shirts with different designs on them... butterlfies, kitten,flowers. There were also 2 different cotton capris..one with stripes and one with flowers. There were skorts in 3 different patterns. Most of the shirts didnt even look like easter other then they were pastel colors.

There were about 6 different colored short sleeve shirts with different designs on them... butterlfies, kitten,flowers. There were also 2 different cotton capris..one with stripes and one with flowers. There were skorts in 3 different patterns. Most of the shirts didnt even look like easter other then they were pastel colors.

You have capris?? We only have the skorts but we had like 8 different patterns... I would have loved the capris for my DD, darn it. Good thing I'm going back tomorrow since I'll be kid free, I can double check again!!! :D

Oh, I forgot to mention that of the 3 stores I visited today, only one had the Fusion Video MP3 players 75% off. Picked up a couple for my friend to take to friends in Europe. She asked me to keep my eyes out for them months ago, and they finally went down. But the other stores were still only 50%. So, if you were looking, you might want to check.

Also noticed that one store had marked the POTC Mixstick 30% off, but Tinkerbell was still sitting at 50%.

You are so lucky!!! I keep checking these at my local Target and they are still 50% off. I'm thinking they are going to send them to salvage instead of marking them 75%.

As far as Easter stuff, there was practically nothing left. It was a disappointing Target day. :(

Oh, I forgot to mention that of the 3 stores I visited today, only one had the Fusion Video MP3 players 75% off. Picked up a couple for my friend to take to friends in Europe. She asked me to keep my eyes out for them months ago, and they finally went down. But the other stores were still only 50%. So, if you were looking, you might want to check.

Also noticed that one store had marked the POTC Mixstick 30% off, but Tinkerbell was still sitting at 50%.

Wow! I'm going to have to check my stores this morning. I didn't go yesterday, but the Fusions were still marked 30% at my Target stores on Saturday. I've been checking every other day because I really want to get an NBB Fusion for dd. All our stores have so many of them, I was sure they'd salvage after 50%. If they ever go 75% here, I'd definitely pick some up for the upcoming birthday season (most of dd's friends have bdays between july and november). They would make great gifts at that price.

Edited by gezzmom70

You have capris?? We only have the skorts but we had like 8 different patterns... I would have loved the capris for my DD, darn it. Good thing I'm going back tomorrow since I'll be kid free, I can double check again!!! :D

The capris were hanging up with the easter baby clothes in the easter section (not in the regular clothes area) They had sizes up to 5T. Light weight cotton perfect for spring. Good luck hope you find them. If they go 75% and you want me to pick up 2 for you just pm me and give me the size and I can ship them to you.

Can someone describe the easter clothes that are 50% off? I looked, but couldn't seem to find any clothes 50%. Dresses were 30% here. What size are they (baby, toddler, big kid..)? TIA

We didn't have the skorts, just the capris and the shirts. The smallest size I could find was 12 months and ours were still in with the regular toddler clothes. There wasn't a clearance sign on them but the sign on the rack said holiday something so I scanned them and they were 50% off.

Wow! I'm going to have to check my stores this morning. I didn't got yesterday, but the Fusions were still marked 30% at my Target stores on Saturday. I've been checking every other day because I really want to get an NBB Fusion for dd. All our stores have so many of them, I was sure they'd salvage after 50%. If they ever go 75% here, I'd definitely pick some up for the upcoming birthday season (most of dd's friends have bdays between july and november). They would make great gifts at that price.

What is the fusion video MP3 player? I have been watching the disney and spongebob ones, are those the same or are they different?

What happened to the "target upc finds" on the first page link. It never works anymore. I love that link. I used to take it with me to remember what was on sale all one page.

It stopped working last month when some update was made to the Target site if I remember right. No one knows of an alternative other than the Target website itself, which is only so-so.

Also anyone who bought a PHOTOKINZ...are you having any luck getting it to load with Vista? I followed the directions on their site, and I still can't get it to load??? I know this isn't deal related but I know all of you guys were getting them too!:D

Sorry, no Vista here, but there is a deal discussion thread about this:

http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?t=104977

I found today:

15 count packs of glow-in-the-dark necklaces for $3.74(75% off) i bought 2 for end of the year gifts for DD's class.

big bows... bought 1 for 75 cents and one for 35 cents.

wine bags for 24 cents. got 15 of these for DD's class for end of year gifts.... and no wine will go in them, lol.

easter was 50% off and there was sooooooo much left, i am going to wait until it goes to 90%.