Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

I was at my local Target when they opened the doors. I got all of the usual items for 50% and hid a few things here and there for 75 and 90%. I plan on doing a lot of stockings this Christmas. I was walking past the toys to see if there were any Bakugun(sp?) and I found this on the clearence end cap for $19.98.

http://www.amazon.com/VTech-80-029500-Vtech-Cyber-Notebook/dp/B000050B4Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1225560113&sr=8-1

I haven't seen this before and I checked near the other Vtech toys. :holiday16This is going to be a great gift for my 6yr. old Nephew.:holiday02 I'm impressed it teaches German and French as well as the usual Spanish.

Has anyone else seen the cyberspy notebook marked down? I checked in my target in pa and it is still full price. My DD has this at the top of her list.

Has anyone else seen the cyberspy notebook marked down? I checked in my target in pa and it is still full price. My DD has this at the top of her list.

I got it last week for my daughter for christmas.It was 75%off making it $19.98.She didnt ask for it but i thought hey for $20 why nt.LOL.

And i found it the same way twlight did by walking by the isles looking for bakugans.

Halloween still 75% off in concordville pa and wilmington DE (yes, i checked both)...was told it would go 90% off tomorrow! ugh...that's not happening for me...I did well at 75% though...just wish i had picked up another orange storage container at 50% off...it's awesome and now i've bought too much again and have already filled the one i bought :( I think i have a problem ;-) QUESTION does anyone know how much the happy halloween sign (not huge, not little) w/the white ghost popping off it was originally? I picked up the last one w/no bar code and played how much you want to pay? lol..the lady behind me in line was like "give it to her for $1!" The manager decided $1.49 was ok for it...just curious if i got a good deal. thanks!

Something to mention, saw Lego Star Wars for Wii for $19.95! We paid $50 last x-mas for it...just in case anyone is looking.

Something to mention, saw Lego Star Wars for Wii for $19.95! We paid $50 last x-mas for it...just in case anyone is looking.

Was this in the case or on an endcap? Clearance price or regular? Ours was $50 earlier this week! We have it on the computer but for $20 would consider it for Wii!

Mine was still 75% off with tons of stuff left, it went 75% off on Wed. so I was hoping for 90% today, I will try back tomorrow! I hope they are not going to salvage it at 75% (not that I NEED anything else for Halloween next year :D)

Maybe the one I got was a return from somewhere else. The box seemed to "crisp" to be an old item. After searching online when I got home I see it is a newer product. Walmart has it for $69.99. I hope you find 1 or maybe the Walmart price will at least take a few bucks off. I will keep my eyes peeled for another. Even if I ship it to you it will still be a bargain;)

I was at Target this morning and asked about the Halloween going 90% off. I was told that they are not going to do 90%, they are just going to pack it all up. I hope this is store specific and everyone else gets the deals.

Hey Adewrell! Where you been? I haven't heard a good story about slapping some other shopper, or stabbing them with a Halloween decoration in ages!!

I don't believe them. Could just be that store, but it seems unlikely that it is even true. particularly when at least one person already reported 90% off.

I was at Target this morning and asked about the Halloween going 90% off. I was told that they are not going to do 90%, they are just going to pack it all up. I hope this is store specific and everyone else gets the deals.

My friend is a manager at a Target in Illinois and told me back at back to school time that her Target and all the ones in that district no longer clearence at 90%-They send it back if it doesn't sell at 75%. I haven't seen 90% off in Illinois or Indiana in a very long time.

the signs at a local target on my way home tonight still said 75% off... however, certain things such as napkins and some candy were ringing up 90% off. I also found some cute pedicure kits for .74 that would be cute little stocking stuffers.

I really went there tonight trying to find some xbox360 on clearance but no luck. I did find Nip/Tuck season 3 on DVD for $11.xx it had an orange and white "as is" sticker on it and I was really happy because i know 2 people who would love this!!!!

Hey guys! I'm new to the "perimeter perusing" but found 2 MM's my first time out after finding this board! Thanks you guys! I also found Season One of "Girls Next Door" for 4.96. Tried the Dyson Hand Vac at one of my stores and it still rings 149!! I'll be watching!

Hey guys! I'm new to the "perimeter perusing" but found 2 MM's my first time out after finding this board! Thanks you guys! I also found Season One of "Girls Next Door" for 4.96. Tried the Dyson Hand Vac at one of my stores and it still rings 149!! I'll be watching!

:gdwelcome: And consider yourself quite lucky on the MM deal! :clapping: I have never found any yet. But I am keeping the faith.

Did you remember to do the MM dance? :banana::gd_purple:gd_orange

What flavor did you get...:D

Maybe the one I got was a return from somewhere else. The box seemed to "crisp" to be an old item. After searching online when I got home I see it is a newer product. Walmart has it for $69.99. I hope you find 1 or maybe the Walmart price will at least take a few bucks off. I will keep my eyes peeled for another. Even if I ship it to you it will still be a bargain;)

Thanks! I would appreciate it!!! In the meantime I am keeping my eyes open and I am always at my Target so i will keep scanning and maybe get lucky and find it marked down one day:-))

While I was "perimeter perusing" (love that term) - I used to consider myself an "Endcap Cruiser", a nice employee was stocking and asked if I needed help. Of course, I was simply trying to check out the merchandise on the endcap, so I no, jyst looking. He said, well, keep shopping all you like, you ensure that I get a paycheck! We had a short conversation about how not as many people are shopping and how it affects the employees. So, keep on shopping!

###-030040231- Baby monitor- 14.98

###-091142096- Ohio state captain chair-4.48

###-091142327- Ohio state vert. Flag-4.98

###-204030813- Fisher Price stride to ride Lion- 9.48 -

http://www.target.com/Fisher-Price-Stride-to-Ride-Lion/dp/B000NW3LZ6/sr=1-11/qid=1226065690/ref=sr_1_11/186-3535006-2813724?ie=UTF8&index=target&rh=k%3Astride&page=1

I'll be make a trip to target first thing in the morning. Fingers crossed they have that lion, I was planning on buying it anyways for DD for Christmas:).

Today I recieved a Target reciept coupon for $5.00 off a $50.00 purchase! Very cool! Last week I recieved one for $5.00 off a $50.00 grocery purchase. They are good until December 31, 2008

I've never received one of those!!:no: I always get a "$1 off Archer deli meat" or something along those lines. I drop so much money into the Target till, sure would be nice to see one of those print out!!