Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

Went to two different stores today. One had the ice machine 50% off and the other had it for 75%.

### 072-01-0190 Emerson portable ice machine 75% off - $34.xx

### Assorted bike hooks, hangers, racks 30%

Edited by tnt_mommy

xxxx Rose Petal Cottage Cherry Store Regular $59.99 down to $14.99.

xxxx Nerf Dart Gun Regular $20.99 down to $10.99.

xxxx Pink Digital Picture Frame Regular 10.99 down to 2.48.

Anyone know where to get a deal on the accessories that go with the store? My target does not have them, but I was able to get the store for 14.99. I have only seen the accessories at Walmart, but they were full price. All 3 would be $50. TIA

Except, of course, for the fact that they are nasty little prosti-tots. ;);) So glad I have boys!

See now I'm not thrilled with Barbie dolls the way they are perfect little bodies and blonde, um... no one really looks like that. I'm not always thrilled with the Bratz clothes (I swear one of them has thong underwear) and all the makeup, but I like that they are ethnic and have different colored hair and their bodies aren't as well endowed as Barbies. And I hate the Barbie shoes, always getting lost and smashed... Bratz shoes are much better. My daughter has (too many) both Barbies & Bratz.

And now back to Target discussions...

See now I'm not thrilled with Barbie dolls the way they are perfect little bodies and blonde, um... no one really looks like that. I'm not always thrilled with the Bratz clothes (I swear one of them has thong underwear) and all the makeup, but I like that they are ethnic and have different colored hair and their bodies aren't as well endowed as Barbies. And I hate the Barbie shoes, always getting lost and smashed... Bratz shoes are much better. My daughter has (too many) both Barbies & Bratz.

I agree - now if they could come up with a line of wholesome looking dolls who actually looked like real kids with realistic bodies, and in all their ethnic varieties (my son was born in Guatemala), without skanking them up, those would be a big seller! Mattel? anyone reading this? :)

I agree - now if they could come up with a line of wholesome looking dolls who actually looked like real kids with realistic bodies, and in all their ethnic varieties (my son was born in Guatemala), without skanking them up, those would be a big seller! Mattel? anyone reading this? :)

Hah! No one really wants to buy dolls that are realistic in terms of bodies these days. 40% would need to be overweight or obese. I look around our elementary school, and my skinny boys are really the exception (wish mommy could say the same for herself :tongue1: ). Heck we started piano lessons at the Boys & Girls Club today, and I looked around at all the kids eating their flaming hot cheetos, and I guess I know why....

Did anyone see the Panasonic cameras go down today? Not sure if I should go trolling at some other stores, or if they are all just gone and I should be glad to have gotten it at 30%.

Hah! No one really wants to buy dolls that are realistic in terms of bodies these days. 40% would need to be overweight or obese. I look around our elementary school, and my skinny boys are really the exception (wish mommy could say the same for herself :tongue1: ). Heck we started piano lessons at the Boys & Girls Club today, and I looked around at all the kids eating their flaming hot cheetos, and I guess I know why....

Did anyone see the Panasonic cameras go down today? Not sure if I should go trolling at some other stores, or if they are all just gone and I should be glad to have gotten it at 30%.

kids are sedentary nowadays, I remember never being in the house and especially on nice days. Of course, didn't have the TV selections, video games or computers either LOL

kids are sedentary nowadays, I remember never being in the house and especially on nice days. Of course, didn't have the TV selections, video games or computers either LOL

Okay, I can go with that excuse, too. I sit all day in front of a computer screen. I even have Wii fit, but it doesn't seem to help when it just sits there...:P

I have a friend that is a real life looking Barbie and can you believe she hates to be called that. Hmmm. I would love it!! I don't like the Bratz shoes, they get lost and the Bratz doesn't have any feet. Ick.

Still, much to my shock, 2 of the Camp Rock acoustic guitars for 75% off sitting on an endcap in the electronics department of the Glendale Galleria store here in SoCal! I bought the 3rd for a friend today.

Found the Panasonic 6MPdigital camera for 50% off $44 today in Eagle Rock. Bought it and used the receipt I've been toting around for when I bought it at 30% to return it at the Glendale store. So, if you are looking for one in this area, check it out.

I was in Target this afternoon checking out the domestic markdowns. I picked up 2 rug runners marked down to 12.48. When I checked the scanner price, it read 7.48. Then I saw a employee with a scan gun starting to scan some markdown pillows. I asked her to scan the runners and she said if I didnt buy them they were going to salvage. She then marked them down to 3.48. What a deal.

by chance did anyone pick up or recall the price of the electric drum set that was on clearance?!?!

Did see a Digital Drum set in the Howe Ave Target, was marked down to 19.99 from 79.99, If your interested. I don't remember what brand it was, but there were 2 of them.

:cheesy:

###digital drum- 19.99 orig. 79.99

Edited by lzaina

Did see a Digital Drum set in the Howe Ave Target, was marked down to 19.99 from 79.99, If your interested. I don't remember what brand it was, but there were 2 of them.

:cheesy:

Dare to dream..........my daughter plays the drums, she would love it. I guess I am off to Target, maybe I'll get lucky:)

I found one of the drum sets in Machesney Park, IL and bought it for my nephews. The oldest is only 5 but I figured for $20 they would have a blast just hitting it and maybe they would stay off the drum set for Rockband. :)

Nice, sis, but I dont think my boys need it!!!!:mad: