Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

I scored 4 MM Fruit Punch flavored this morning - best advise is to look out for the 2 more free tag on the left corner - apparently they are supposed to be 8 packs but 2 extra to make 10. The ones the stores carry have a big 15 pack on them. Good luck to those still looking - it took me 2 years to find my first pack and now in the past 10 months I have found about 18 packs of them total. Always feel like doing the MM dance down the aisle when I find them though, but I restrain myself.

I scored 4 MM Fruit Punch flavored this morning - best advise is to look out for the 2 more free tag on the left corner - apparently they are supposed to be 8 packs but 2 extra to make 10. The ones the stores carry have a big 15 pack on them. Good luck to those still looking - it took me 2 years to find my first pack and now in the past 10 months I have found about 18 packs of them total. Always feel like doing the MM dance down the aisle when I find them though, but I restrain myself.

I think the "2 more" is comparing the 10 pks to the 8 packs of the juicy juices.

Nicci is right about the ten packs. The sign just says there are two more than 8 packs of competing brands. There are also 12 packs like lovetoshopCA mentioned that are actually 2 free boxes but I haven't seen those in a long time (probably close to a year).

Weird...I found them about 6 weeks ago, and they were 12 packs. They were the same ones that had the Chuck E Cheese coupons on them.

This is what I have been finding here, we don't have Chuck E Cheese so I have been throwing the coupong away, i guess I should offer them here..:fluffy:

Hit mother load today with all my coupons. Too much to list into total detail, but heres my totals...

Total BEFORE coupons: 73.xx

Total AFTER coupons: 17.xx

Cashier was so impressed.... I was impressed that most of my coupons didn't beep. lol

12 of the 16ct Lipton tea boxes paid .09 each with Target coupon

Starbucks chocolate clearanced to .24 Had $1 off Starbucks chocolate so bought 2 w/ overage

Lindt chocolate bars .48 each Used $1 off one coupon.. Bought 2 w. overage

Scooby Doo gummies by registers... 10 bags FREE w/ Target coupon and MQ coupons w. overage

Bic razor 12 pack + 3 bonus razors FREE w/ overage Using MQ coupon

Archer Farms Big boxes of chewy Chocolate chip cookies: clearanced to 1.24 each. Used 2 $1 off coupons, but then cashier took an additional 15% off (he said archer farm products are 15% off so I'll take it off for you since its not coming off.). So actually this came out FREE w/ overage too!

Chocolate covered raisins: As Is sticker .24 each (bought all 4 they had)

Found a 4 pack of Kleenex tissues that was supposed to have been salvaged. They sold it to me for .98 plus I used a .55 coupon. Paid: .43 for 4 boxes

Nivea Mens lotion: clearanced to 2.24 Used a $2 off MQ coupon so paid .24

Dove shampoo and condition: Trial size FREE w/ overage Used Target $1 off coupons

Kids crest toothpaste w/ toothbrush .99 FREE with overage- used MQ $1 off coupon

TONS of other regular merchandise items that w/ my coupons were next to nothing too

Just wanted to make a quick note since i didn't know about this offer.

On a health & beauty end cap I found:

###037 13 0510 Curel Special value pack lotion 50% $3.48 (reg. $6.99) earned $10 in giftcards

I picked up 4 of the 8 that were sitting there thinking they'd be good for myself as well as the college care pkgs I'm making. When I checked out the cashier handed me 2 $5 gift cards. not being sure what was earning the cards I asked and she said for every 2 curel product you buy you get $5 giftcard. These are in a blue box that has a 13 fl oz bottle of Continuous Comfort moisture lotion & a 3.5 oz tube targeted therapy fast absorbing hand & cuticle cream. They come in both original formula and unscented. not bad for about a dollar per value pack after gift cards.

Hit mother load today with all my coupons. Too much to list into total detail, but heres my totals...

Total BEFORE coupons: 73.xx

Total AFTER coupons: 17.xx

Cashier was so impressed.... I was impressed that most of my coupons didn't beep. lol

12 of the 16ct Lipton tea boxes paid .09 each with Target coupon

Starbucks chocolate clearanced to .24 Had $1 off Starbucks chocolate so bought 2 w/ overage

Lindt chocolate bars .48 each Used $1 off one coupon.. Bought 2 w. overage

Scooby Doo gummies by registers... 10 bags FREE w/ Target coupon and MQ coupons w. overage

Bic razor 12 pack + 3 bonus razors FREE w/ overage Using MQ coupon

Archer Farms Big boxes of chewy Chocolate chip cookies: clearanced to 1.24 each. Used 2 $1 off coupons, but then cashier took an additional 15% off (he said archer farm products are 15% off so I'll take it off for you since its not coming off.). So actually this came out FREE w/ overage too!

Chocolate covered raisins: As Is sticker .24 each (bought all 4 they had)

Found a 4 pack of Kleenex tissues that was supposed to have been salvaged. They sold it to me for .98 plus I used a .55 coupon. Paid: .43 for 4 boxes

Nivea Mens lotion: clearanced to 2.24 Used a $2 off MQ coupon so paid .24

Dove shampoo and condition: Trial size FREE w/ overage Used Target $1 off coupons

Kids crest toothpaste w/ toothbrush .99 FREE with overage- used MQ $1 off coupon

TONS of other regular merchandise items that w/ my coupons were next to nothing too

Wow! I am always so excited to see what great deals you get. I guess I really need to start saving all of my coupons!

So went shopping tonight to find some new work pants, went to the toy aisle and was checking the back endcaps as usual. I found the My friends tigger and pooh super sleuth changing tree and talking buster. The tree had a clearance tag for 31.48, buster's tag said 11.98. I was going to go ahead and get them b/c they were still cheaper then at my work. Decided to scan them, the tree came up 11.24 and buster came up4.24 the original prices on both were 44.99 and 16.99. Oh I was so doing a happy dance b/c DD is in love with this show.

This is the tree:

http://www.target.com/Winnie-Pooh-Super-Sleuth-Changing/dp/B00176F04W/sr=1-1/qid=1224380796/ref=sr_1_1/602-3820247-8759020?ie=UTF8&index=target&field-browse=1038620&rh=k%3Achanging%20tree&page=1

I can't find buster on the website but he is cute too.

Just had to share my excitement!!!!!!:2elephant:2tapdance:greenappl:banana01::gd_purple:gd_pineap:

So went shopping tonight to find some new work pants, went to the toy aisle and was checking the back endcaps as usual. I found the My friends tigger and pooh super sleuth changing tree and talking buster. The tree had a clearance tag for 31.48, buster's tag said 11.98. I was going to go ahead and get them b/c they were still cheaper then at my work. Decided to scan them, the tree came up 11.24 and buster came up4.24 the original prices on both were 44.99 and 16.99. Oh I was so doing a happy dance b/c DD is in love with this show.

This is the tree:

http://www.target.com/Winnie-Pooh-Super-Sleuth-Changing/dp/B00176F04W/sr=1-1/qid=1224380796/ref=sr_1_1/602-3820247-8759020?ie=UTF8&index=target&field-browse=1038620&rh=k%3Achanging%20tree&page=1

Just had to share my excitement!!!!!!:2elephant:2tapdance:greenappl:banana01::gd_purple:gd_pineap:

awesome! that is really cute - what a fun day for you!! :)

This is the tree:

WTG, you got a great buy!