Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

school is still at just 30% off - they are putting out Halloween today - find of the day was a Little Mommy doll dressed up in Halloween attire (tiger costume i think) in a box that said "Target Exclusive" on it - it had a red return tag on it and was marked 4.96! This is a full-sized Little Mommy doll.

It scanned INF at the price check scanner but the cashier had no problem - the original price was marked as $19.99.

school is still at just 30% off - they are putting out Halloween today - find of the day was a Little Mommy doll dressed up in Halloween attire (tiger costume i think) in a box that said "Target Exclusive" on it - it had a red return tag on it and was marked 4.96! This is a full-sized Little Mommy doll.

It scanned INF at the price check scanner but the cashier had no problem - the original price was marked as $19.99.

I found 2 of these today mixed in with the other Little Mommy Dolls & remembered something about them from this forum. Grabbed both & scanned them & they came up Item Not Found or something along those lines. I thought foe sure I had a deal, but got them to the checkout & after much ado...they wanted full price...ah well...didn't really need them, but they were quite cute...maybe after Halloween.:(

I found 2 of these today mixed in with the other Little Mommy Dolls & remembered something about them from this forum. Grabbed both & scanned them & they came up Item Not Found or something along those lines. I thought foe sure I had a deal, but got them to the checkout & after much ado...they wanted full price...ah well...didn't really need them, but they were quite cute...maybe after Halloween.:(

I managed to get two at two different stores, but the third store where I found them they wanted full price, too. Darn! Thought they'd make great gifts and a nice donation. Still, got 2!

###Speed Racer Big Wall Applique (1 large car, small car, SR logo) $3.74

###Speed Racer Small Wall Applique (19 pc) $2.48

###Lego Island & Lego Island 2 PC games $6.98 - lots of $9.99 games marked down, had to get it now since it was the only one

###Multipurpose (20lb,92bright) computer paper $2.30 - 30% off from school supply area

### 2 pk Duracell AA batteries .25

they were the ones that are supposed to be sold in a little box of 5 2-pks. I asked the girl if anything was wrong with them or if they were just marked down b/c the box top was torn off and she said nothing wrong and she tore the box top off to mark the individual packs.

School still 30%

### Alex Sling chair long 8.74 75%

### Garden Gate large storage box 76.98 30%

### Garden Gate small storage box 12.48 75%

I asked CS if the large ones were 75% off too and just not entered yet. She scanned it and it was indeed still 30%. I'm going to check another store this afternoon and see if they are 75% there.

One lady behind me at the cashier was buying these cute shark tents.

She bought all they had and said she was going to use them for birthday gifts.

### 091-12-0417 Shark Tent $6.98 (was $25.29)

I searched the DPCI and was so excited when it showed the correct price and gave me an aisle number. Only to find out that the aisle was full of lunch boxes. Found an associate and they said they do not carry them in the stores. Disappointed as usual. :no: