Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

Oh I thought I did really good on the diaper deal because I used the Target coupons and two $2.00 off diapers coupons and $2.00 off two wipes coupon but I noticed today that the two coupons for the diapers didn't come off, how am I going to prove that I had those???

Ours went 75% today and there was new stuff that hadn't been there before. I got tons of stuff. I'll post later the specific details if I have time, but in general I can remember the take along castle dora train (I think it's a train), so uniqua dress up stuff, disney princess necklaces with earrings, construction set ( I think it was little tykes??) better batter, some bratz and that's all I can remember now.

My target also went to 75% today on most items! I scored up BIG for the PTA...whahooooo.... and myself of course~ Still somethings i've been watching are 30%...but my big deal....L-Max Leapster for 8.74:eyepoppin don't know how I got that~ cuz it rang up 62.86 and the tag said 8.74 and she just said oh the computer must not be changed yet and typed in some numbers~

Gonna head out and check on toys - they really havent had anything clearanced I wanted lately but maybe I will get lucky and they pulled some out of the back or something. People around here like to snatch things up at 30 and 50% off but I always wait till 75%. Since everything I buy this early is just fillers I dont stress too much, but I love it when I get lucky.

Fort Wayne went 75% off for most clearance stuff. Really did well at Glenbrook, but not as well at the Stellhorn store. Glenbrook had their clearance condensed into an aisle and a half, but Stellhorns was all over. And I mean all over. There was a half aisle of stuff outside of the toy department between where they have automotive and where the grills and stuff usually are.

REALLY??? I was at the one in Latham this morning. Must go out again. :)

Duh??? Went to Latham last night after work and found the stuff I hid and scanned it and it was 75% :yup: But the funny thing is that the signs said 30%.... My sister went to East Greenbush and they were 75% off too. Didn't change signs:rolleyes: Going at lunch today to EG and try to get morw stuff.

Target at Allen,Tx & Parker,Tx went 75% off on toys today, for anyone living in that area. The Allen store was so calm and quiet this morning. 3 associates were marking down toys when I went at around 8:30am. Easy peasy shopping there!

The Parker store was a complete mess (at 9am)! 6-7 associated were in the toy aisles with boxes and boxes of new toys that they were trying to put on the shelves. All this while 2-3 associates were marking down the existing toys to 75% off! It was hard to navigate through the boxes to look for marked down toys!

Anyways, between these 2 store, I've got my 75% off toys fix for the season! ;)

Toys marked down 75% at the Voorhees, NJ store. Cabbage Patch dolls for $5.17 and the mini cabbage patch kid baby's for $3.24. Also got a electronic keyborad for $2.74.

So much left!!! Board Games, Brtaz Dolls, Play Kitchenware,Action figures, Hannah Montana etc...

They also had the 12 pack of Bounty Basic for $4.20!!! I stocked up because the 8 pack is normally $6.00.

Baby Diapers, Huggies Pampers is 30% off. Many sizes left....

Saw baby Phat perfume for $8.24 and phat pharm cologne for $7.24.

E. Colonial Target toys were being marked down 75% when I got there this morning. An item to look out for is the Blendy Pens. It was full price at another Target but this Target must've accidentally slapped 75% clearance stickers on them because the DCPI on the sticker is for the water ones. The Blendy pens scaned at regular price but the cashier changed the price to $2.48 since there were clearance stickers on them.

Toys marked down 75% at the Voorhees, NJ store. Cabbage Patch dolls for $5.17 and the mini cabbage patch kid baby's for $3.24. Also got a electronic keyborad for $2.74.

So much left!!! Board Games, Brtaz Dolls, Play Kitchenware,Action figures, Hannah Montana etc...

They also had the 12 pack of Bounty Basic for $4.20!!! I stocked up because the 8 pack is normally $6.00.

Baby Diapers, Huggies Pampers is 30% off. Many sizes left....

Saw baby Phat perfume for $8.24 and phat pharm cologne for $7.24.

I got the Bounty paper towels for $4.00 and used a .25 coupon. So $3.75 I got 12 rolls! My husband told me to buy more as we go through them like crazy. Heck generic is like .79 a roll now

UGGGH....so frustrated. Was at my target as soon as they opened and toys were still only 30-50% off. No markdown team in site. Do you think that I should go in later tonight or be there tomorrow when they open??? They said they didn't know when the toys would go 75% when I asked a LOD member. Don't most targets do the toy markdowns in the same week??? Any thoughts or suggestions.

UGGGH....so frustrated. Was at my target as soon as they opened and toys were still only 30-50% off. No markdown team in site. Do you think that I should go in later tonight or be there tomorrow when they open??? They said they didn't know when the toys would go 75% when I asked a LOD member. Don't most targets do the toy markdowns in the same week??? Any thoughts or suggestions.

Same thing happened to me last year. I decided to go back about an hour before they closed that night just to check and sure enough, the toys were marked down. And they must've just done them because there was still a huge selection. I got all the ones I wanted with no other shoppers around!

Same thing happened to me last year. I decided to go back about an hour before they closed that night just to check and sure enough, the toys were marked down. And they must've just done them because there was still a huge selection. I got all the ones I wanted with no other shoppers around!

I had a similar experience last year. One of my stores marked down during lunch time.

The store is 30min away and I have 2 kids or I would be camped out there waiting:D There is a huge selection left and I want to make sure I get what I want for my kiddos!! I'm especially eyeing a leapster l-max it is the only 1!!! Thanks for the quick replies. I'll keep calling and ask the price off of several toys and see if they go down any lower if not I'll be there again first thing in the morning.:tired:

The Joliet Target on rt. 30 (by the mall) had toys 75% off this AM.

I got the train table I had my eye for 75% off....not ashamed to admit I did a little happy dance in the aisle :cheesy:

###204-06-0608 - Wooden Train Table - $20.98 (orig. $83.99)

###204-06-0449 - Wooden Puzzles - $1.17

###204-06-0335 - Lg. Wooden dinosaur puzzle - $2.33

###204-04-0849 - Hooked on Phonics Learn to read - $7.48

###204-03-2795 - Thomas the train set - $19.98 (orig. $79.99)

###204-10-0160 - Chico my first R/C car - $3.57

Went to one this morning. Nothing was 75% off when we got there.. But, about six employees were going through the department and grabbing loads of toys. They than scanned them for the new price and went and paid. After that they were in the department scanning the rest of the merchandise.

I am at work and cannot get away to go to Target and all these deals was making me really hate my job;) I called my mom and since she was having a good day (Still a lot of physical stuff going on) She and SIL went to Target. They just called and mom got the Leapster LMax for 22.00 That was the main thing I wanted. DD5 has asked for one last year and this year, and that was a great price!! Now if I can only find games for a great price!!

Went to one this morning. Nothing was 75% off when we got there.. But, about six employees were going through the department and grabbing loads of toys. They than scanned them for the new price and went and paid. After that they were in the department scanning the rest of the merchandise.

Wow! That is not fair.

I now live less than a half mile from my Target. Sometimes I like being that close....sometimes I don't. It is costing me a lot of money! But I am also getting some great deals!

Has anyone seen the Better Batter Baseball go to 75% off? My Target still has it at 30%. I know that it was in with all of the sprinklers and bubbles when it first came out. All of the bubbles are 75%, but not the baseball.

Yes. It was marked down at mine. I didn't get it, but I did get the soccer one.

The target in Rockford, IL and the one in Machesney Park, IL both have their items marked down. The store in Rockford has a better selection but that is probably because at 9 am they had not changed the signs to 75% off but the prices were 75% off. Machesney Park is crazy, they were marked down but I believe they were moving all of the clearence items into the regular toy section rather than having clearance isles. You should walk through the whole toy section there.

Here's what I got:

Train table 83.99 20.98

Dollhouse 99.99 24.98

Dollhouse Set 1 14.99 3.74

Dollhouse Set 2 14.99 3.74

Play-doh Craft Set 5.99 1.48

Banzai Water Squirters 5.99 1.48

FP - Super Sounds Soccer 21.99 5.48

Baby Born mommy's little wonder 19.99 4.98

Cabbage Patch kid 26.39 6.58

Giant Activity Floor Pad - Cars 10.19 2.54

Giant Activity Floor Pad - Disney 10.19 2.54

Fuzzy Farm puzzle 9.34 2.33

Alphabet train puzzle 9.34 2.33

Slip-n-Slide 9.99 2.48

Hot Wheels Set 14.99 3.74

Disney Jewelry Set 1 6.29 1.57

Disney Jewelry Set 2 6.29 1.57

Disney Jewelry Set 3 6.29 1.57

Cars Mega Blocks 5.99 1.48

Busy Ball Choo Choo 17.79 4.44

Cheeleader Dress 13.39 3.34

414.39 103.37

Thanks everyone! I had a great shopping trip this morning. The only thing I didn't get was the 1 thing I wanted most: Wooden Thomas Track.:( We had good fun. The markdown team was hard at work this morning, about half done at 9:00. There was only a couple other shoppers, so we got the pick of the litter. We really don't need more toys (still well-stocked from the last clearance!), but I found a few things to get excited about. We found a Cozy Coupe for $12.48 and a View master projector with sound for $4.98. And some gift fillers and other things listed here already.

Here's what I got:

Train table 83.99 20.98

Dollhouse 99.99 24.98

Dollhouse Set 1 14.99 3.74

Dollhouse Set 2 14.99 3.74

Play-doh Craft Set 5.99 1.48

Banzai Water Squirters 5.99 1.48

FP - Super Sounds Soccer 21.99 5.48

Baby Born mommy's little wonder 19.99 4.98

Cabbage Patch kid 26.39 6.58

Giant Activity Floor Pad - Cars 10.19 2.54

Giant Activity Floor Pad - Disney 10.19 2.54

Fuzzy Farm puzzle 9.34 2.33

Alphabet train puzzle 9.34 2.33

Slip-n-Slide 9.99 2.48

Hot Wheels Set 14.99 3.74

Disney Jewelry Set 1 6.29 1.57

Disney Jewelry Set 2 6.29 1.57

Disney Jewelry Set 3 6.29 1.57

Cars Mega Blocks 5.99 1.48

Busy Ball Choo Choo 17.79 4.44

Cheeleader Dress 13.39 3.34

414.39 103.37

CPU for dollhouse PLEASE!! I would be so thrilled to get one at this price!!!!!